What's new

Imran Riaz Khan arrested from Islamabad toll plaza

1657284013616.png

The reason behind these 17 fake bogus FIR was to waste as much as time as possible, and prevent Imran Riaz from spreading the word.

Delaying tactics till Punjab by elections take place

They're pressuring him to mentally breakdown by treating him as a football being thrown from one corner to another.
This seems to be the case. But by doing so, powers to be are acknowledging that IRK has a massive following that can potentially impact elections.
Somehow he should still release videos with “guest” speakers to keep people engaged.

Calm down bro, I hope you don't want yourself and members of your family to get in trouble.

Nearly every political party in Pakistan has gone through this phase, some by even losing their lives.

I agree the time is ripe to reign in the DHA mafia, but issuing death threats on a military forum, knowing that it's monitored is a big folly.

Trust me they have all our details(aklemand kae liya ishara he kafi ha).
lols

leather is no god!

Calm down bro, I hope you don't want yourself and members of your family to get in trouble.

Nearly every political party in Pakistan has gone through this phase, some by even losing their lives.

I agree the time is ripe to reign in the DHA mafia, but issuing death threats on a military forum, knowing that it's monitored is a big folly.

lols

leather is no god

as for "death threat" this was the slogan used by wardi mafias fav terrorist who killed thousand and destroyed Khi and its people!

Why SC is not taking any suo moto action, where are the higher courts. Also ex PM Imran Khan need to call for a protest in favor of Imran Riaz Khan. Otherwise he will be mentally tortured and they will keep moving him from one city to another without any relief.

And can't the President do anything in this aspect.

*Reason Behind Imran Riaz Arrest Revealed** Imran Khan Exposes Neutral PDM Nexus | Waqar Malik

Why SC is not taking any suo moto action, where are the higher courts. Also ex PM Imran Khan need to call for a protest in favor of Imran Riaz Khan. Otherwise he will be mentally tortured and they will keep moving him from one city to another without any relief.
FW-4SHZVsAA1oxK.jpeg

Just a reminder, 4 yes FOUR times a new bench was made in one day for the return of Mariam Nawaz's Passport while a common man cannot get a single hearing in under a year, in all honesty, it is the judicial system that needs to be culled, they are the real mafia, mil establishment bus naam ki he badnam hou rahe hai

View attachment 860031

Just a reminder, 4 yes FOUR times a new bench was made in one day for the return of Mariam Nawaz's Passport while a common man cannot get a single hearing in under a year, in all honesty, it is the judicial system that needs to be culled, they are the real mafia, mil establishment bus naam ki he badnam hou rahe hai

Judiciary are nothing but whores of establishment. They do their bidding

After the establishment all eyes should be on judiciary. Sabko nanga kardo!

Bajwa is a corrupt faggot
And nobody in this army has the guts to stand up to him
What is the point of have such a large standing army with nuclear warheads when we don't have to balls to defend our borders
We have already lost the war before it even begun
It's better if we disband this army
There's no point of their existence anymore

Sedition and maligning Armed forces. He asked COAS some questions so arranging meeting for him. 🤣 But first he is going through some training, easy to say big things on youtube but very hard to face difficulties. He can join PTI and support PTI but on the name of journalism he is doing propaganda.
So can hamid mir, hassan niazi,saleem safi ,shazad khanzada ,reema omar ,asad toor they can all join pmln, Why is it if one criticize pmln or ppp they are called pti supporters.

Same old thing, they did bad and we are doing also.

So both bad equally.
you didnt answer as you said if one person sides with imran khan he is a pti supporter but on otherside you wont call out others isnt that hypocrisy.

No one is above. Its just when PTI was in power, all was good and COAS was best person ever and even PTI won election in 2018 with the help of establishment and it was fair because they won but now when they are out of power, they say it is wrong. They are just making COAS scapegoat for their failures. This is bad.
again you are mixing half truth and half false narrative, without coas or establishment support no one can make government its been since ayub khan.

I dont watch them really. Journalism in Pakistan is dead. Every journalist is just a party supporter.

In below video, one journalist himself claims there is no journalism in Pakistan.

and whos mistake is that who forced them why not they "who shall not be named "cant remain apolitical.

Everyone knows but PTI said this is ok because then Nawaz and Zardari would have eaten Pakistan. Army saved this country. In PTI govt every journalist kidnapping was called software update by PTI leaders and supporters.
thats their mistake as well , and i do hope all the party should have grand dialogue and promise to not take establishment help and will not do rigging.

Back
Top Bottom