What's new

Imran Riaz Khan offloaded from Dubai-bound flight

It is not easy for "Shareef Admi" to run away from country like this. He needs to follow the footstep of Sharif and Bhutto family, take bribe and earn billions in corruption and then they will not only allow you to travel freely but also offer you Ministry

The Kuffaar picks on our country, because we are weak.

We should ask China to boost our country's reputation and industries.

Pakistan needs at least a Nominal GDP of $900 Billion Dollars.

The Kuffaar picks on our country, because we are weak.

We should ask China to boost our country's reputation and industries.

Pakistan needs at least a Nominal GDP of $900 Billion Dollars.
At this point it's better if China just annexes Pakistan(and yes I'm saying that as a last desperate option to save Pakistan from these looters)...at least it will turn the country around from the brink of defaulting to progress, improve law and order, and put an end to these crooks.

At this point it's better if China just annexes Pakistan(and yes I'm saying that as a last desperate option to save Pakistan from these looters)...at least it will turn the country around from the brink of defaulting to progress, improve law and order, and put an end to these crooks.
In my opinion being a Protectorate or an special ally is more than enough.

yeh totally one sided fraudi ha Saleem Safi ki tarah, in Jaison k mun sa sirf niazi k Lia phool jhartay hain jaisay niazi aur us ka toola corrupt tareen nai hain baqion ki tarah

Imran Riaz the name is forever engraved in History of Pakistan 100 years from now people will read about people like him , Ali Mohammad , and Qasim Suri

National Heros , who stood against the Current of Opression

Strange. The establishment exposed the corrupt politicians, journalists, judges and on April 10 they just went neutral.

Effectively the neutrals have turned their guns against pro Pakistani journalists and ill informed youth who supported them.

Interesting times.

Simple solution: He should present the 50Rs stamp paper mega guarantee.

Why the court is not asking the government to provide a written guarantee that nothing will happen to Imran Riaz and that he will till eternity? Wasn't that the precedence set in the NS case? :azn:

Back
Top Bottom