What's new

Imran Riaz Khan arrested from Islamabad toll plaza

Dramay baaz..Social media k liye namaz.

Waisay PTI jalsoun ky doran Azaan ho rahi hoti hai..koi nahi jata Namaz ky liye.
Lanat on you for judging him reading namaz. If you don’t maybe you should try too, and you will realise the truth and haq..

Last edited:
Don't worry they will create more pro army songs and other propaganda to pull you back in.
We won’t get sucked in by them now, the veil has been lifted. If ever there is a revolution, and the sleeping awaam wake up, defence admin costs should be slashed, servants removed, cars removed, military enterprises nationalised.

I am so sorry that I have started witnessing common overseas Pakistanis swearing at the institution.. I am seeing them increasingly praising Indian Army for its professionalism in comparison..

Yeh din bhi dekhna tha.

Thanks to bajwa and ISPR!

I don't think it's temporary.. never have I witnessed Pakistanis praising Indian Army.. NEVER!

And I am talking about a group of 10+ individuals at a dinner table in a restaurant!

The army fan boys also think its some pti fans doing but generals in ghq also don't know what have they done to institution this time. The damage done now is beyond bajwa or any other military person

Bajwa you traitorous scum . Stop flooding the Pakistani newspaper in UK with your Steven Spielberg dreams you wannabe Bollywood film producer & hiding news stories from Pakistan.

Every page has got half a page adverts of your sh1t propaganda tv shows . You are armed forces you pile of crap not wannabe mahesh bhatt.
AB85E50B-401C-4E0A-81A9-DE67C6911A23.jpeg

I will quote myself again " cleanshave ruling elite and that include generals of all the muslims nation are there to make sure there never comes any Islamic party in power" .

as a pakistani its our Good fortune that we have billions plus monkeys to keep at bay which makes our generals to not go in all out against mullahs, religious folk to keep their masters happy otherways they would treat islam as alien to the nation of pakistan as Sisi ,Saddam,king Abdullah,Assad or other westernized cleanshave despots ruling their respective nations do.

We are lucky to have hindus as enemy and mullah who have quite a lot of street power.

Thanks to bajwa and ISPR!

The army fan boys also think its some pti fans doing but generals in ghq also don't know what have they done to institution this time. The damage done now is beyond bajwa or any other military person
The sad thing is that it’s reality..PA incompetence and corruption hidden behind the decades old facade of peddling it as the only institution supposedly having any integrity.. the image is shattered we see you the army leadership as just another bunch of corrupts no different from the politicians, judges and corrupt police chiefs.., no different from African or South American military dictators and juntas..

So a beard has value...

Sadly in Pakistan every harami has a beard. So he can hide his true face
Yes haramis like imran,zardari, bilawal,zardari,fawad chaudary,bajwas,musharraf etc(ppl with beard ) who are ruling or have ruled the nation ..ppl who have no power cant to compared to cleanshave begairats who sell the nation for their foreign Trips to play agent for the western nations. Worst mullah will be better then a begairat cleanshave who has no ideology .

Last edited:
Nicely
Yes haramis like imran,zardari, bilawal,zardari,fawad chaudary,bajwas,musharraf etc(ppl with beard ) who are ruling or have ruled the nation ..ppl who have no power cant to compared to cleanshave begairats who sell the nation for their foreign Trips to play agent for the western nations. Worst mullah will be better then a begairat cleanshave who has no ideology .
Nicely forgot to mention the sharif clan , and their kanjari women… Patwari alert…

Surprisingly pmln corrupt lot have moustaches, sanaullah, showbaz, …

Somwthing in the past they use to do gidden and we use to stay it has to be moronic..

Well now we know it was..and they were the culprits be it asad toor, talat hussain or hamid mir..it was all the establishmwnt

Seriously doubt their common sense now

But obviosuly mafias doesnt work with common sense because those people had dirt on them as hamid mir said openwly..key hum ap key ghar walao key baat batn gey

I will quote myself again " cleanshave ruling elite and that include generals of all the muslims nation are there to make sure there never comes any Islamic party in power" .

as a pakistani its our Good fortune that we have billions plus monkeys to keep at bay which makes our generals to not go in all out against mullahs, religious folk to keep their masters happy otherways they would treat islam as alien to the nation of pakistan as Sisi ,Saddam,king Abdullah,Assad or other westernized cleanshave despots ruling their respective nations do.

We are lucky to have hindus as enemy and mullah who have quite a lot of street power.

My brother, u may not know but we in KPK have seen a complete mullah govt. They are even worst. Mullahs came to land cruisers from bicycle and took billions. They didn't change anything at all and infact fattened their bellies. How can u expect jahil hypocrite mullahs who sell religion to not sell the country?? Infact mullahs are B team of neutrals. These mullahs were supposedly anti US but not a single mullah came out against the US for changing our regime. Its the same hypocrite mullah who keeps telling ppl to so shuker, bus jo bhi millay shuker kro, awaz na uthao, killing the spirit of uprising in ppl. Shuker Allah ki taraf se har cheez pe krna chahiye, govt ko nahi. They practically work to stop uprising in society and acts as an agent of this system.

PTI/IK supported TLP in dharna during PMLN govt.

PTI is worst dheemak in Pakistan eating Pakistan inside out. PTI supporters just get news from PTI fake media cell but this will not work too long. They can create fake narrative but cant run country with fake narrative. PTI will be remembered as worst party in the history of Pakistan infact soon it will vanish completely.

The only thing that will vanish is papa America's imported government.

Back
Top Bottom