What's new

Imran Khan's indecisiveness makes Pakistan a joke after no action on airspace ban.

This is a big Joke, if you take out 50 ministers to protest in London, Pakistan will keep continuing. We don't need these jokers. We are active in Waar and there's no contract in place when you are in a war. now you ask these ministers to go war ---big lol....these are the same minister said against Taliban. Taliban today didn't lose too much and they recovered back their respect. Look these minister respects - FATFA, no respect in anywhere, bad economy, lost 70 thousand people. this is all because they lost faith in Allah. if they keep continuing these type of hypocrisies more wrath of Allah coming to them and their filthy secular political system will vanish. the fear with Allah and learn from the Afghan Taliban.

Wondering what explanation did they gave after shutting down the airspace post February fiasco.Niazi supporters are equally idiots like patwaris and jiyalas.

Nothing, no explanation was given and India did not talk to Pakistan publicly instead resorted to use Kartarpur talks to send message to open airspace as its Air India [still in trouble] had to cancel its routes to US and Afghanistan.

I'm not against PTI or Imran Khan but this guy @salarsikander has been the most hilarious of the posters, trying to defend PTI beghairati on airspace relief for india. @salarsikander was worried about IATA objection :lol:. He does'nt know its an airline association not a regulation body and it can't interject in affairs of any country's civil aviation body.

This guy (our PM) opened the air space on first place …….. Even after looking at intelligence reports about what india going to do in IOK(370)……. Question is why the fuk he opened it ? and now why the fuk he cant close it ?????
Dear brothers and sisters ,, you all can think I am to Negative about whole situation …. But this airspace drama explain every thing ……. Just try to read in-between the lines.... Very sad state of affairs...………..

This guy (our PM) opened the air space on first place …….. Even after looking at intelligence reports about what india going to do in IOK(370)……. Question is why the fuk he opened it ? and now why the fuk he cant close it ?????
Dear brothers and sisters ,, you all can think I am to Negative about whole situation …. But this airspace drama explain every thing ……. Just try to read in-between the lines.... Very sad state of affairs...………..
I think you're absolutely right and anyone calling for airspace closure is not being unreasonable. This should have happened already as a reflex. We should have been ready to close it. Needing time to plan and put contingencies in place is NOT an adequate excuse. We closed the airspace just this year so clearly we can cope with it. It is known to all stakeholders that airspace closure hurts India more than us, so it should be done asap.

All these marches, phone calls, apprising diplomats of the situation is bloody pointless.

IK!! Please please don't be a tool. These democratic methods and institutions you apparently are so gullible to believe in DON'T ACTUALLY WORK! they are just there to keep weak nations weak.

Look at the strong countries - every act of strength they enable is done in an autocratic manner, not democratic. These leaders know that love has to be tough when you are dragging your countrymen kicking and screaming through the comfort of mediocrity and over the precipice of actual genuine progress.

Whether they are elected parliaments, communists, or whatever, when the need arises, the strong leaders activate autocracy mode, they stop crying for "democratic institutions" to come and rescue them and they simply act in the interests of their nation.

Boris Johnson, trump, Putin, etc etc - all the same when the going gets genuinely tough.

Imran!!! Don't take us down the path of protests, yelling, and crying. It won't work. Take us down the path of action!

Sticks and stones will break their bones. Words will never hurt them.

The problem Pakistan has, it wants the world to take serious actions against India for what it is doing in Kashmir, yet it is not prepared to do those actions itself first. So, why should the world ??

Indian trade via UAE is still ongoing, thereby bypassing Pakistans "sanctions" announcements. Additionally Pakistan is providing India access to her economic areas, like it's airspace and waters.

Until Pakistan resolves this contradiction in its policy, I dont see how anyone will take Pakistan seriously or her message over Kashmir.

Imran Khan and his cabinet ministers have made Pakistan a laughing stock on KAshmir issue.

While Imran Khan wants Pakistani public to protest while are allowing access to Indian airlines and goods to go into Afghanistan.

https://www.dawn.com/news/1502314

After sharing with media they are going ahead with airspace ban. The jerk Foreign Minister Shah Mehmood made u turn sattement making Pakistanis look like indecisive and cowardly.

While Pakistanis are angry on the foreign policy front, the main person responsible to interact the world with Pakistans' concerns in Occupied Kashmir, Foreign Minister Shah Mehmood Qureshi has shamelessly opposed the airspace ban for India as well as Afghan transit trade.

Imran Khan govt. giving this diplomatic lollipop while helping India keep its aviation sector afloat is not going to work with Pakistani public.
Some people are saying that Imran will go his home in December. But Allah knows better. I highly doubt this statement, but Imran has no power, and that's proven now.
Nawaz and Zerdari both are bloody lutyras, but man they have power.

Every thing has a time and moment , I support the National decision as they choose fit

Enforcing a Air Space blockade is with in rights of Pakistan's Sovereign Right
  • Opening of the air space should be tied to "Bilateral Talks"

The planes are flying our air space, we should have buzzed Modi's plane when he was flying out to France to remind him the air space authorization has been revoked

It's risky because we don't know may be war criminals be on the planes flying out of India so it is best they don't fly over our air space

Last edited:
Hahahah
Looney Toons trying to defend PTI govt. making stupid claims.
This apologist @salarsikander bringing in organizations who have nothing to do with air travel or regulations.
I understand dumb losersnlike yourself have barely brains to comprehend the situation with reality

Why does working abroad seems strange to u? R we Pakistani the only nation who work abroad? Indian r way more than us everywhere as they contribute in their economy so does we contribute to Pakistani economy. We send billions of dollars every year. We have European, Americans, arabs as well as Chinese Korean Japanese working abroad and contribute to their
Strange time, son reqd BTW the lines, I have lived in gulf more than your age, been there since late 70s in Bechtel, Aramco, and Abullah shuyer, so don't shove that to me.

And
With regards to what youstated that if Arabs are not with us as you're being ungrateful to them how about you leave their land then ? So much for dignity eh ?
Yes when 65 was fought itbwas during Pakistans Golden era, something you should ask your dad about that Golden era, with Kargil how did hat Fiasco end, do tell me abt that when you lost 4000 officers/jawan during retreat

Secondly,during 27 Feb we had perfect reason to shut down the air space due to threat, right now u have none, learn what procedures goes before applying a blanket ban. And what do you intend to do when your national airline in banned in other airports due to your unilateral ban ?

Nothing, no explanation was given and India did not talk to Pakistan publicly instead resorted to use Kartarpur talks to send message to open airspace as its Air India [still in trouble] had to cancel its routes to US and Afghanistan.

I'm not against PTI or Imran Khan but this guy @salarsikander has been the most hilarious of the posters, trying to defend PTI beghairati on airspace relief for india. @salarsikander was worried about IATA objection :lol:. He does'nt know its an airline association not a regulation body and it can't interject in affairs of any country's civil aviation body.
Dumbass I gave you the reasoning . do tell me what do you intend tondo exactly when you're kicked out that association due to unilateral ban and they refuse to fuel your national airline at Intl airports, because with your low level criticism, I am sure you have an alternative in mind

You have shifted ur armed forces to east border from west for what? Off course for unusual situation? Why the forward operational bases r active? Because it’s not normal relations with India
I am not sure how old you were during operation brasstacks or during 2002 standoff, current situation at border doesnt even mimics 10% of that, there is no stand off, read up the term

I understand dumb losersnlike yourself have barely brains to comprehend the situation with reality

Secondly,during 27 Feb we had perfect reason to shut down the air space due to threat, right now u have none, learn what procedures goes before applying a blanket ban. And what do you intend to do when your national airline in banned in other airports due to your unilateral ban ?

Dumbass I gave you the reasoning . do tell me what do you intend tondo exactly when you're kicked out that association due to unilateral ban and they refuse to fuel your national airline at Intl airports, because with your low level criticism, I am sure you have an alternative in mind

:rofl::rofl: Can't understand whether to get angry or laugh.

Denying fuel at international airport is not under IATA but the airport board jurisdiction. IATA is not an important organization that its membership is compulsory for airlines. Many airlines are not member of IATA.

Pakistan has the right to deny airspace to anyojne it wants and the rest of the world can do jack. Foreign Minister Shah mehmood qureshi is a weasel as well as those who are more concerned for India's aviation sector than Pakistan or Kashmir, at the same time they want Pakistanis to come on the roads and protest for them rofl.

The amount of losses for our bloody CAA is nothing compared to the turnover of our cement industry which has supported Pakistan's ban and have been denied imports into India.

Strange time, son reqd BTW the lines, I have lived in gulf more than your age, been there since late 70s in Bechtel, Aramco, and Abullah shuyer, so don't shove that to me.

And
With regards to what youstated that if Arabs are not with us as you're being ungrateful to them how about you leave their land then ? So much for dignity eh ?
Yes when 65 was fought itbwas during Pakistans Golden era, something you should ask your dad about that Golden era, with Kargil how did hat Fiasco end, do tell me abt that when you lost 4000 officers/jawan during retreat

I am not sure how old you were during operation brasstacks or during 2002 standoff, current situation at border doesnt even mimics 10% of that, there is no stand off, read up the term

This is something I have learnt from this forum that whatever u debate to someone( I never checked anyone’s age before replying a post) people start showing off their age, experience, and their being supernatural intellectual compared to others rather than replying in a simple manners.
U might have spent decades here in Saudia and may be nearly hundred years old as u highlighted ur age difference with mine that’s doesn’t mean that whatever u experienced or observed is accurate according to current situation for others. But I still respect ur views and I still have the right to disagree.
The discussion is going on Indian airspace ban and not on Arabs then uncle why u ask me to leave Saudia or I m ungrateful to Arab countries? I didn’t say anything on Arab countries or on their relations with Pakistan.

As I said in 65 our economy was more or less same and we were very weak in military as compared to this time similarly I said economy during Kargil and u r telling 4000 casualties during retreat.

How could u infer that ur airline can be banned? It’s a bilateral agreements between two countries that their airlines and airspace usage can be revoked by both.
I have been working in airline industry for last 17 years.

Do u know Saudia and UAE had revoked Qatar airlines from using Saudi airspace and even when they were not at stand off like India Pakistan? This airspace ban is still active.
So I disagree with ur agreements that Feb was the only perfect time and that u can’t do it again at ur will.
U can still ban Indian airspace IATA can’t force u. The thing is that u r not banning the world but a hostile county.
Flight dispatchers in airlines avoid defining flight path of airspace for countries where combat operations is active.
With all above arguments I still respect ur views as a senior member of the forum but I disagree that Pakistan can not ban Indian airspace unilaterally.

I end up my any further comments on ur post because the sole purpose of debate was to express and learn others view and not to exchange any heated comments.
Have a nice evening

Last edited:
Sami Ibrahim confirms it was beghairat jaali peer Shah Mahmood Qureshi who opposed closure of airspace to India. Also the different ministers in cabinet making unusual statements post cabinet meeting gave a very divided outlook benefiting Pakistan's enemies. Watch @4:42

Sami Ibrahim confirms it was beghairat jaali peer Shah Mahmood Qureshi who opposed closure of airspace to India. Also the different ministers in cabinet making unusual statements post cabinet meeting gave a very divided outlook benefiting Pakistan's enemies. Watch @4:42

It's a proposal not a decision. This happens when u don't read tweets proper but you not answer my previous question why NS didn't have have FM for 4 yrs??

Meh. Some PTI supporters are complaining and calling IK things.

Makes me laugh.

Imran Khan keeps telling people exactly what he is and what he will do yet these blind supporters project their own version of the leader they want to see and then complain or act surprised when he acts differently.

Imran Khan is very clear. He is a pacifist. A pacifist is someone who abhors war. Closing airspace means increasing the chances of war and further Indian aggression. Which will be against what a pacifist desires.

I am glad IK is avoiding a war. I don't want a pacifist leading us in a war, certainly not someone who's proud of Uturns. U-Turns during wars are extremely expensive and cost the whole country, and he will take a Uturn because of his natural striving for becoming a great leader.

Let's calm the war hysteria. Even if we gain over Kashmir, we will still return it like we returned AbhiChai.

Almost a whole month and Pakistan's yapping has accomplished a total of zero improvement in lives of Kashmiris but certainly helped in its degradation.

Do explain how an adult would have reacted to 370 something that we or contemporary world doesn't recognise as the move is still illegal withing international understanding of Norms, article 370 or none of it, doesn't really matter as the region is and will remain disputed

Do you know how much you have in reserves? War is a very expensive business

this is why i mentioned joint pak china operation but no such mechanism exist which in itself is a failure.our response was diplomatic with no one paying any attention.we have no choice.we have to fight this war within a year.we must store money.this is only option.

Realy?????

without any aggressive steps,we will never achieve anything.

Imran Khan and his cabinet ministers have made Pakistan a laughing stock on KAshmir issue.

While Imran Khan wants Pakistani public to protest while are allowing access to Indian airlines and goods to go into Afghanistan.

https://www.dawn.com/news/1502314

After sharing with media they are going ahead with airspace ban. The jerk Foreign Minister Shah Mehmood made u turn sattement making Pakistanis look like indecisive and cowardly.

While Pakistanis are angry on the foreign policy front, the main person responsible to interact the world with Pakistans' concerns in Occupied Kashmir, Foreign Minister Shah Mehmood Qureshi has shamelessly opposed the airspace ban for India as well as Afghan transit trade.

Imran Khan govt. giving this diplomatic lollipop while helping India keep its aviation sector afloat is not going to work with Pakistani public.
Does it impact on the situation in Kashmir, think before you post @rak_987

Back
Top Bottom