What's new

Imran Khan with his people .... the PATHAN people ............

"Imran Khan with his people .... the PATHAN people"

Look at your title and then if you still wanna argue, talk to the hand !!
u didn't watch the 1st video , plz 1st watch it ..... i took title from that video

Correction, Niazi sahab, we are all his and he is one of us - The Pakistani people!
we are PAKISTANI , but at same time we belong to different cultures and races .... this thing adds colour to our country , makes it more beautiful ..... represent all races , ethnicities , and races on national level .... no need to suppress it ...
dear we all are muslims but at same time we are PAKISTANI , IRANI ,TURKISH etc it doesn't mean we should stop being a MUSLIM or PAKISTANI .... same is about races .....

racism is maximum of hatred for minimum of reason for the other races

but at the same time don't suppress the identity ,
plz take my prospective in positive way ,
we call sindhi , balochi and other nationalists anti PAKISTAN etc , but by suppressing them we are actually serving their cause ,
plz we all are flowers in PAKISTANI GARDEN with different colours , that adds beauty to this land ...

Do Khans in Mianwali follow Pashtunwali.
i am from mianwali , and We strongly follow Pashtunwali code , some speak saraiki with Pashto dialect and we many speak pashtoo too , our dress code , NIAZIs are from AFGHANISTAN , many of my friends and relatives live in KABUL , JALAl ABAD , KANDHAR ... they visit us , we are in contact ...
we are PAKISTANI , and they are afghan ...
don't know why some people have prob with us ...

I was going to point out that he is a Pukhtoon from Minawali and those Pukhtoons call themselves as Punjabis or Punjabi Pukhtoons and if we're going to make this thing about 'races and ethnicities' then Imran Khan belongs to us Punjabis first !

Mianwali was annexed recently by Punjab :)

So I'm a Turkish Pakhtoon? :blink:

Pakhtoon are one race not divided by geographical boundaries, a Martian Pakhtoon, will first be a Pakhtoon and then a Martian. :D

Caution: Always be polite, when asking for niswar from a Pathan....... :azn:

I was going to point out that he is a Pukhtoon from Minawali and those Pukhtoons call themselves as Punjabis or Punjabi Pukhtoons and if we're going to make this thing about 'races and ethnicities' then Imran Khan belongs to us Punjabis first !
who said , i live their and we are not punjabi by any mean , u need to read history !1901 Mianwali was made part of punjab , before that it was part of NWFP( kPK)
even people of punjab don't call us punjabi , those of us who speak sariaki have pashto dialect ..
but brothers i don't want spoil this post ,
why u are trying to make me make such comments ..
we are PAKISTANI and afghan by origin ...
we love PAKISTAN more than our lives and PAKISTAN is our motherland ...
we are more patriot than most of other PAKISTANIS ,
i observed this thing during my stay in lahore ,
we have practical love for PAKISTAN , we may nat have shown but we love PAKISTAN more than our lives

Pakhtoon are one race not divided by geographical boundaries, a Martian Pakhtoon, will first be a Pakhtoon and then a Martian. :D

our area is renowned for green naswar .......[video]http://i931.photobucket.com/albums/ad160/lewanaianjalai/naswar1.jpg[/video]

[video]http://i931.photobucket.com/albums/ad160/lewanaianjalai/naswar1.jpg[/video]

P1010977.jpg

my GRAND FATHER used to have a very beautiful DABLI for keeping his NASWAR ............
almost all of our area uses NASWAR ,
some are addicted to it , others like me use it few and far between .........

Those are his people alright. Will the Punjabi establishment tolerate a Pathan leader as head of state?

The Niazi (Pashto: نيازي, Urdu/Persian: نیازی‎; Niāzī; IPA: [niːˈɑːziː]), or Niyazi, is a Pashtun Afghan tribe living in Pakistan, Afghanistan and Turkey. The name "Niazi" is derived from Niazai, having the suffix zai (meaning "son of") like the names of other Pashtun tribes, such as Yusufzai and Orakzai.

iazi (Urdu: نیازی ) is a famous Pashtun tribe with a rich history and culture. The family head of the Niazi tribe was known as Ibrahim. The Niazi tribe belongs to the pashtun Khan tribe. The word Niazi is derived from the word Niazai like the other forms of Pashtun tribes, for example Kakayzai and Baburzai. In the Pashtun tribe hierarchy, the Niazi tribe is on the highest level. Due to that fact, Niazi people only marry people from their own tribe or other “high rated” tribes like Mohmand or Suri. The Mughal emperor Babur wrote in his book about the Niazi tribe being settled in Mianwali near the Indus river, so this confirms that the Niazi tribes started migrating to Mianwali from Afghanistan before Mughal rule. Mahmud of Ghazni is said to have ravaged the upper half of the district together with Bannu, expelling its Hindu inhabitants and reducing the country to a desert. Hence there was no one left capable of opposing the settlement of immigrant tribes from across the border. The series of Afghan immigrations into Bannu took place in the following order: (1) The Bannuchis, who about five hundred years ago displaced two small tribes of Mangals and Hannis, of whom little is known as well as a settlement of Khataks, from the then marshy but fertile country on either bank of the Kurram. (2)The Niazis, who some hundred and fifty years later spread from Tank over the plain now called Marwat, then sparsely inhabited by pastoral Jats. (3)The Marwats, a younger branch of the same tribe, who within one hundred years of the Niazi colonization of Marwat, followed in their wake, and drove them farther eastward into the areas now known as Isa Khel and Mianwali, the former of which the Niazis occupied after expelling the Awans they found there, and reducing the miscellaneous Jat inhabitants to quasi serfdom. Niazi people in Pakistan currently live mainly in the Mianwali and a few in Bhakkar districts of Punjab, Bannu, Lakki Marwat and Kohat (togh sarai) districts of North-West Frontier Province. However, a large minority of the Niazi tribe still lives in many parts of Afghanistan, mainly in Qalaye Niazi, Gardez, Paktia province. Some Niazis have also settled in Karachi and other cities such as Lahore, Faisalabad, Multan and Gujrat. They can be found in nearly every part of the Pakistani Punjab. Niazis also live in Turkey and Indian cities like Bombay and Delhi. Before 1947s partition, thousands of Niazis lived in Amritsar, Jhalandar, Hoshyapur and other cities of the Indian Punjab. Nearly all migrated to the Pakistani Punjab. There are many Niazis in England, Canada and other countries in the western world in the diaspora. In England the members are well integrated and successful in politics and business although in Birmingham, tribe members are well known for organised crime. Niazis living in Afghanistan only speak Pushto, as for the one’s living in Pakistan speak mostly Punjabi or the Mianwali form of Seraiki dialect which is influenced by Pashto and Hindko. Niazis (famous for their bravery and enmities) strictly observe Pashtunwali, the Pashtun code of honour. The Niazi tribe is an influential player in the politics of Pakistan especially Punjab. The Niazi tribe is divided into various sub-tribes and most Niazis have settled in Mianwali which has three tehsils: Mianwali, Isa Khel and Piplan. The major sub-tribes of Niazis are Isa Khel, Watta Khel, Balo Khel, Taja Khel, Bori Khel, Samand Khel, Punnu Khel, Pai Khel, Sherman Khel, Khanki Khel, Kharotha Khel, Zaday Khel, Musa Khel, Abba Khel. Each major sub-tribe has many minor sub tribes named after the famous personalities and elders of the tribe. Each subtribe is seen with the same respect.

Those are his people alright. Will the Punjabi establishment tolerate a Pathan leader as head of state?
dear NAWZ SHAREEF , MR GILANI and many before them are tolerated by PAKISTANIS ,
then what's the prob with IMRAN KHAN who is national hero

hmmmmmmm it was about IMRAN KHAN , not about racism

hmmmmmmm it was about IMRAN KHAN , not about racism

Dude did you comprehend what I implied there?

Guys please avoid this unnecessary conversation, we have had enough of this distinction stuff.

I don't doubt your intentions, I know they aren't malafide. I just referred to the conversation that many guys were into, thats it.

- Only pathans will vote for him.

- He will divide the anti zardari votes helping the zardari in reality :P

Actually the province of NWFP was created by the British by carving it out of what was then Punjab ! So it was never yours to begin with...! :P

Khair...jokes aside; I had made that comment on what a relative of mine and my two classmates from Mianwali told me ! They said that barring their relatives the Khattaks who live between Mianwali and Attock and the Pukhtoons of someplace called Chhachh or Chacchh (dunno what it was !) the rest of them speak Seriki which influenced by Pashto for example this relative of mine (a Niazi himself) uses 'wrror' a lot instead of its Punajbi or Urdu equivalent. The others who were born a little more Central in Punjab speak Punjabi as their mother tongue ! Only my Pukhtoon bhabi from Isloo used to speak Pashto or my class fellow in the O'levels originally from Quetta could ! They (the ones from Mianwali ) called themselves 'Punjabi Pashtoon' i.e Punjabi by culture, language and geography but Pashtoon by ethnicity !

And you'd better not include those dastardly Afghans in that 'not divided by geographical boundaries sh*t'; have you seen how much abuse Loy Afghanistan hurled at Pakistan and in particular at Jinnah !

Aur laalaaa Niswaar apni passs heee rakhooo mein market seh phir Khan Sahib se leine hee lagaaa thaaa keh pataaa nahin meri Abu kahaan see aagei; suffice it to say I still remember the heat of the slap ! :cry:

Actually the province of NWFP was created by the British by carving it out of what was then Punjab ! So it was never yours to begin with...! :P

Khair...jokes aside; I had made that comment on what a relative of mine and my two classmates from Mianwali told me ! They said that barring their relatives the Khattaks who live between Mianwali and Attock and the Pukhtoons of someplace called Chhachh or Chacchh (dunno what it was !) the rest of them speak Seriki which influenced by Pashto for example this relative of mine (a Niazi himself) uses 'wrror' a lot instead of its Punajbi or Urdu equivalent. The others who were born a little more Central in Punjab speak Punjabi as their mother tongue ! Only my Pukhtoon bhabi from Isloo used to speak Pashto or my class fellow in the O'levels originally from Quetta could ! They (the ones from Mianwali ) called themselves 'Punjabi Pashtoon' i.e Punjabi by culture, language and geography but Pashtoon by ethnicity !

And you'd better not include those dastardly Afghans in that 'not divided by geographical boundaries sh*t'; have you seen how much abuse Loy Afghanistan hurled at Pakistan and in particular at Jinnah !

Aur laalaaa Niswaar apni passs heee rakhooo mein market seh phir Khan Sahib se leine hee lagaaa thaaa keh pataaa nahin meri Abu kahaan see aagei; suffice it to say I still remember the heat of the slap ! :cry:

Armstrong you are such a cry baby. lolz

Back
Top Bottom