What's new

Imran khan should resign

Yesterday it was confirmed that most government departments had corruption at zero level. That was a slap in the face of these fools that want the likes of Zardari and Sharif back. I don’t get it - IK is still learning and has got a mountain to climb but for god sake why would you want the shit that you had back in power?
Do you Pakistanis want to be run by proven bastards of the soil with the only intention would be to loot the coffers of the land and leave it edging closer to bankruptcy?
Stupid thread

no one resign voluntarily,circumstances force govt to fall and if economic and security conditions not improve govt will fall on its own

Just one question,"Why can't he wear mask"?
One really doesn't need to wear a Mask if there isn't anyone nearby.

Besides, while he was seated - he wore it the whole time. Only when he got up to address, he removed it 'cause the nearest person to him was the Foreign Minister and he too seemed to be seated 6-7 Feet away.

A lot of Politicians/Officials choose not to wear 'em (at all). Haven't seen anyone question them.

And then there are those who do those Online Meetings - wearing a Mask :what: .

Yesterday it was confirmed that most government departments had corruption at zero level. That was a slap in the face of these fools that want the likes of Zardari and Sharif back. I don’t get it - IK is still learning and has got a mountain to climb but for god sake why would you want the shit that you had back in power?
Do you Pakistanis want to be run by proven bastards of the soil with the only intention would be to loot the coffers of the land and leave it edging closer to bankruptcy?
Stupid thread
https://www.dawn.com/news/1565880/a...gularities-embezzlement-in-federal-ministries
for 2018 and 2019 FY Alhumdulilah

He won’t resign, he wants to stay and has ambitions of winning the next election too whenever that will be.

For now IK is right, he is the “only choice”. Although there’s a lot of internal, external and sideways pressure to create more choices. Internally there are some ambitious characters whom I believe would relish the chance at being made king, externally the opposition is talking about in house change and elections, sideways are the government’s coalition partners and other more important beneficiaries who are becoming far less willing to back the government.

I expect IK will become a lot more visible now, especially since that speech in the NA. Let’s see what happens and who, if anyone, blinks first.

Such bullshit thread

Yes, khan should resign and bring back haramis in power again so can gang rape of country starts

Bullshit
The videos in OP are pro IK. They’re satirising calls for his resignation. I think that’s the purpose of OP, not to actually advocate his resignation.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom