What's new

Imran Khan is injured as he fell off the the lifter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Devil Soul

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Imran Khan fell while going to stage.... i hope he is ok

looks nasty.....

fell from Lifter, he is bleeding.....

shifted to hospital....

Shahfaq Mahmoud says he will b back to address the gathering....

Imran Khan fell while going to stage.... i hope he is ok

looks nasty.....

fell from Lifter, he is bleeding.....

shifted to hospital....
May ALLAH protect him , Its true that I'm supporting Nawaz shareef in this election but still I accept Imran and Nawaz both as a leader of Pakistan. No doubt he's the one who free our public from bhutt'ism . PML N and PTI will start a new Era in Pakistan's Politics . Lets not forget that "Subse Pehlay Pakistan".

Imran Khan badly injured after falling from lifter
LAHORE: Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) Chairman Imran Khan fell off a lifter onto a Shehzore truck while he was being transported to the stage, Express News reported on Tuesday.
Khan has been transported to a nearby hospital. His head was injured as result of the fall from a height of at least 14-16 feet.
This is a developing story and will be updated accordingly

May ALLAH protect him , Its true that I'm supporting Nawaz shareef in this election but still I accept Imran and Nawaz both as a leader of Pakistan. No doubt he's the one who free our public from bhutt'ism . PML N and PTI will start a new Era in Pakistan's Politics . Lets not forget that "Subse Pehlay Pakistan".

Nawaz Sharif has already got his begging bowl out for India and you call him a leader? He is a parasite.

Imran Khan badly injured after falling from lifter
LAHORE: Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf (PTI) Chairman Imran Khan fell off a lifter onto a Shehzore truck while he was being transported to the stage, Express News reported on Tuesday.
Khan has been transported to a nearby hospital. His head was injured as result of the fall from a height of at least 14-16 feet.
This is a developing story and will be updated accordingly

Correction needed here, the height he fell from is 10ft or less.....Allah is with him....bless him

i agree political rivalry apart, we should all pray for him...

936558_10151460333994527_832939785_n.png

oh my god....may Allah protect him from all evils.. @Mani2020 and other guys can you upload video?:blink:

Last edited by a moderator:
where do you pull this stuff??
you must have a big warehouse

Inshallah after May 11th we will hang him. No more flights to Jeddah for you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Pakistan’s Imran Khan falls off rally stage, injured: TV

Pakistan cricket star turned politician Imran Khan fell off a lift taking him onto the stage for an election rally and was carried to his vehicle with cuts to his head, TV footage showed Tuesday.
Khan was shown being rushed by aides gripping his arms and legs as police cleared a way through the crowd at the event in Pakistan’s second largest city of Lahore, footage broadcast by private Dunya television showed.
Pakistan’s Imran Khan falls off rally stage, injured: TV - Khaleej Times

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom