What's new

Imran demands apology from Pakistan to Bangladesh

Move on and have some kebabs Whatever happened, happened for good. It's raining over here and the weather feels nice.

By apologizing we are not making the statement that whatever happened to West Pakistanis at that time was appropriate. We are just being the bigger man and saying that alright we made some mistakes and we ain't really proud of them. Maybe Bangladesh will also follow suit then and apologize as well. We so often ask India to show a bigger heart because they are a bigger country, well here Pakistan is the bigger country and we need to show a big heart.

Brave men wear their errors like medals on their chest, only cowards hide behind excuses.

By apologizing we are not making the statement that whatever happened to West Pakistanis at that time was appropriate. We are just being the bigger man and saying that alright we made some mistakes and we ain't really proud of them. Maybe Bangladesh will also follow suit then and apologize as well. We so often ask India to show a bigger heart because they are a bigger country, well here Pakistan is the bigger country and we need to show a big heart.

Brave men wear their errors like medals on their chest, only cowards hide behind excuses.

not bieng the bigger man but being right... and that is the first step towards progress...

yes thats why I am saying PAKistani President should address Bangladeshi Nation and apologize,

Technically, PK can gain opportunities from BD-apology-issue. And can buried that issue forever.

Officially GoP can say:

"We apologize for those innocent Bangladeshis who were killed by us by our mistakes and brutality. And though some of our enemies made the situation worsen, but still that was our responsibility to solve that situation peacefully. So we are sorry for that".

okay how many times does a thread with this same topic have to be opened?

i mean, really....

Bangladesh became independent country, guud for them. That's better than an apology; which is un-necessary considering it wasn't one-sided killing. How many times must this issue be brought up?

Technically, PK can gain opportunities from BD-apology-issue. And can buried that issue forever.

Officially GoP can say:

"We apologize for those innocent Bangladeshis who were killed by us by our mistakes and brutality. And though some of our enemies made the situation worsen, but still that was our responsibility to solve that situation peacefully. So we are sorry for that".

and what about Biharis and West Pakistanis in East Pakistan, not to mention East Pakistanis (ethnic Bengalis) who were either pro-Pakistan or Pak-sympathetic?

we all know what happened to those people....any apology notes drafted for them --and who will do the apologising? Bengalis or the indians who brain-washed them?

and what about Biharis and West Pakistanis in East Pakistan, not to mention East Pakistanis (ethnic Bengalis) who were either pro-Pakistan or Pak-sympathetic?

we all know what happened to those people....any apology notes drafted for them --and who will do the apologising? Bengalis or the indians who brain-washed them?

I do not have well answer of you questions. I said those for sake of to bury that apology issue. And I used "our enemies" in that above statement as diplomatic approach to avoid many things, but which ultimately will happy both parties. Hope you've got my point.

well i get that particular part; but not the ''greater, aggregate point''

Back
Top Bottom