What's new

Imran demands apology from Pakistan to Bangladesh

U have no shame do u?pathetic

Yes surely the civilians deserved to get raped n murdered...... i hope u know who created mukti bhani... u pathetic apologist.

if mukti mani was created by India, we provided them the reason? read history brother, it will open your eyes...admitting your mistakes is the first step towards progress...

Im apologizing to my brothers, it shouldnot bother you. if you have a different opinion, kindly justify actions taken against Bangali people since early 50s to 71.

if mukti mani was created by India, we provided them the reason? read history brother, it will open your eyes...admitting your mistakes is the first step towards progress...

Im apologizing to my brothers, it shouldnot bother you. if you have a different opinion, kindly justify actions taken against Bangali people since early 50s to 71.

HAHAH Read the books by indians how they created mukti bhani decades before 71..... 50 language crappy protest? who do u think supported tht? Urdu isnt the mother tongue of 95% Pakistan still we speak it today.... thn wat was the big deal with the bengalis?

P.S=Ur remark abt deserving rape,massacres is bloody disgusting...... even today biharis in BD are suffering..........

Remember no army kills its own innocent people.

HAHAH Read the books by indians how they created mukti bhani decades before 71..... 50 language crappy protest? who do u think supported tht? Urdu isnt the mother tongue of 95% Pakistan still we speak it today.... thn wat was the big deal with the bengalis?

P.S=Ur remark abt deserving rape,massacres is bloody disgusting...... even today biharis in BD are suffering..........

Remember no army kills its own innocent people.

look I am not from mars or something, I know all that is in our books and I have looked up myself into different authors...admitting is the least we should do, otherwise ofcourse we cannot pay back what we did with them... I hope you understand....

look I am not from mars or something, I know all that is in our books and I have looked up myself into different authors...admitting is the least we should do, otherwise ofcourse we cannot pay back what we did with them... I hope you understand....

Listen kid.... do urself a favour.... go read books by indian authors how they started training mutkis a decade before 71........ P.S=I hope u also know abt the 1 million west Pakistanis killed by them.

Admit wat? we killed 3 million? hahahahaha....... 30,000 maybe.

Also Pakistan aint nepal........so Forget it.

Move on ....

Listen kid.... do urself a favour.... go read books by indian authors how they started training mutkis a decade before 71........ P.S=I hope u also know abt the 1 million west Pakistanis killed by them.

Admit wat? we killed 3 million? hahahahaha....... 30,000 maybe.

Also Pakistan aint nepal........so Forget it.

Move on ....

we should apologize on our part and move on...

more or less they deserved, and it was a reaction to what west pakistan army and its establishment did with them...

Don't downplay the murder of West Pakistanis. There is no justification for killing civilians. In reaction, they were only supposed to kill soldiers.

we should apologize on our part and move on...

Both sides should apologize and move on.

But i think Musharraf did apologize unofficially and i think it makes more sense as they have grudge against the army.

Back
Top Bottom