What's new

IMRAN ACCEPTS dr,qadri dharna succsesfull!

profrssional troll? really wrong thinking, instead plz watch it!:lol:

let me tell you a story.
I don't like Bollywood movies.
I don't like them so much that I have not watched one in more than 10 years.
I hate the actors, I hate the stories, I hate the production quality, I hate everything about them.
I don't like them at all, but I don't have any incentive to go on Bollywood forums and start bashing them at every chance I get.
What do I get from that?
Nothing!

Now, if I was getting paid to hate bollywood movies.... then I would be on there 24/7 bashing them.

Every time PTI or IK is mentioned on this forum, you are often the first to respond with your trolling.
Either you have some kind of mental disorder that forces you to do this or you are getting paid :whistle:

let me tell you a story.
I don't like Bollywood movies.
I don't like them so much that I have not watched one in more than 10 years.
I hate the actors, I hate the stories, I hate the production quality, I hate everything about them.
I don't like them at all, but I don't have any incentive to go on Bollywood forums and start bashing them at every chance I get.
What do I get from that?
Nothing!

Now, if I was getting paid to hate bollywood movies.... then I would be on there 24/7 bashing them.

Every time PTI or IK is mentioned on this forum, you are often the first to respond with your trolling.
Either you have some kind of mental disorder that forces you to do this or you are getting paid :whistle:
funny-animals-01-laughing-horse.jpg

Grumpy-Cat-Goes-To-The-Opera-Funny-Gif-Pic.gif

rifts within PTI getting good minds crazy, thats my feeling friend!

When i joined this forum, many, if not almost every other guy here supported IK. Today, i see mixed opinions.

When i joined this forum, many, if not almost every other guy here supported IK. Today, i see mixed opinions.

actually all you see is about 3-4 trolls who high jack every PTI/IK thread.

funny-animals-01-laughing-horse.jpg

Grumpy-Cat-Goes-To-The-Opera-Funny-Gif-Pic.gif

rifts within PTI getting good minds crazy, thats my feeling friend!

Using the same tactics as your masters I see.
Can't really address the facts so go for cheap pictures.

I suggest you start looking for another job now, you only have a few more months of this gig and then your masters will be kicked out and you will be out of a job.

great video Batmannow! This video ought to shut people's mouth who are so critical of Dr. TUQ! MashAllah it was the MOST disciplined and beautifully organized jalsah! May Allah blesses the people who participated in this movement! MashAllah! Salaams to TUQ for showing some guts and leading the masses and achieving the goals!

IK missed the opportunity and it is correctly said that the reason why he did not join is because of the the KIND and TYPE of lotas who are surrounding him! Is he going to bring revolution with lotas (PPPP and PML-N) surrounding him!? He should have joined TUQ as oppose to just sitting back and watching the show!

Last edited by a moderator:
actually all you see is about 3-4 trolls who high jack every PTI/IK thread.

There are also 3-4 people on PTI's side. I think you know better who they are. I do not want to name people but i have observed many who have changed their lines

I use to think IK/PTI is the favorite in Pakistan but i was not convinced when i recently lived there for a month and saw a complete opposite. Here is the truth. The poor, unemployed the rich etc, basically people of any class, generally view PML-N as a party they would certainly vote for in the upcoming elections.

Great opportunity missed by IK!

He chickened out! If you listen to his interview with Kamran Khan, you will notice that Kamran raised BRILLIANT points and IK could not respond to his points. The point remains the same! IK keep repeating same old crap... "revolution will come..."!

BUT what he fails to understand is that BEFORE the elections, the ELECTORAL reforms need to come and THAT is what TUQ's movement is ALL about!

BEFORE elections:

1) Election Commission of Pakistan (ECP) needs to get dissolved since it is controlled by PPP and PML-N. Only honest person is Election Commission and he too only has 1 vote in 5 member commission (2 members are PPP and 2 are PML-N and only 1 impartial lonely person is 86 years old POWERLESS commissioner)!

2) Impartial caretaker government of TRUE patriots needs to come which will create IMPARTIAL and ALL POWERFUL ECP!

3) this caretaker government will make sure that ECP implements articles 61, 62, 218 fully!

ONLY after making sure that points 1-3 are implemented, THEN elections need to take place! WHAT This idiot IK does not understands is that without these reforms BEFORE elections, no matter if you conduct 10000 elections, same old parliament (PPP and PML-N) would come and his so called "people's revolution" will NEVER come due to points 1-3 not being implemented!

SO fighting for points 1-3 was precisely the cause of TUQ! IK simply chickened out! IK's revolution will never come until unless points 1-3 have been implemented BEFORE elections! But this pathetic IK does not understands this! Dr. TUQ is correct that IF these reforms will not take place BEFORE elections, then after this elections people like IK would complain in a press conference that look "elections were full of corruption and embezzlement and we don't accept the results" !

SO this is precisely what TUQ was telling IK! THAT DO NOT WAIT til its tooo late! JOIN him BEFORE the elections and THEN make sure that these reforms take place, AND THEN take part in the elections!

BUT IK missed the boatM mostly due to his coward ability to make decisions! And honestly its because he was afraid of government's police and afraid of getting his butt kicked (which TUQ was not afraid of). And secondly IK is surrounded by PPP and PML-N lottas, who convinced him not to join TUQ! And the reason is obvious: They are scared that if TUQ's agenda is successful, then these lotas cannot run in next elections and possibly TUQ'S PAT party may out run IK's PTI!

Great opportunity missed by IK!

He chickened out! If you listen to his interview with Kamran Khan, you will notice that Kamran raised BRILLIANT points and IK could not respond to his points. The point remains the same! IK keep repeating same old crap... "revolution will come..."!

BUT what he fails to understand is that BEFORE the elections, the ELECTORAL reforms need to come and THAT is what TUQ's movement is ALL about!

BEFORE elections:

1) Election Commission of Pakistan (ECP) needs to get dissolved since it is controlled by PPP and PML-N. Only honest person is Election Commission and he too only has 1 vote in 5 member commission (2 members are PPP and 2 are PML-N and only 1 impartial lonely person is 86 years old POWERLESS commissioner)!

2) Impartial caretaker government of TRUE patriots needs to come which will create IMPARTIAL and ALL POWERFUL ECP!

3) this caretaker government will make sure that ECP implements articles 61, 62, 218 fully!

ONLY after making sure that points 1-3 are implemented, THEN elections need to take place! WHAT This idiot IK does not understands is that without these reforms BEFORE elections, no matter if you conduct 10000 elections, same old parliament (PPP and PML-N) would come and his so called "people's revolution" will NEVER come due to points 1-3 not being implemented!

SO fighting for points 1-3 was precisely the cause of TUQ! IK simply chickened out! IK's revolution will never come until unless points 1-3 have been implemented BEFORE elections! But this pathetic IK does not understands this! Dr. TUQ is correct that IF these reforms will not take place BEFORE elections, then after this elections people like IK would complain in a press conference that look "elections were full of corruption and embezzlement and we don't accept the results" !

SO this is precisely what TUQ was telling IK! THAT DO NOT WAIT til its tooo late! JOIN him BEFORE the elections and THEN make sure that these reforms take place, AND THEN take part in the elections!

BUT IK missed the boatM mostly due to his coward ability to make decisions! And honestly its because he was afraid of government's police and afraid of getting his butt kicked (which TUQ was not afraid of). And secondly IK is surrounded by PPP and PML-N lottas, who convinced him not to join TUQ! And the reason is obvious: They are scared that if TUQ's agenda is successful, then these lotas cannot run in next elections and possibly TUQ'S PAT party may out run IK's PTI!

what a brilliant post, one thanks is not enough

There are also 3-4 people also PTI's side. I think you know better who they are. I do not want to name people but i have observed many who have changed their

I use to think IK/PTI is the favorite in Pakistan but i was not convinced when i recently lived there for a month and saw a complete opposite. Here is the truth. The poor, unemployed the rich etc, basically people of any class, generally view PML-N as a party they would certainly vote for in the upcoming elections.

there are 3/4 people who always post things that PTI is doing that is true, but there are many more people who support them. I never ever post anything that PTI is doing but I support those 3-4 posters all the time, and there are many more people like me.

If you want to talk anecdotes, I was recently in Karachi which is the stronghold of terrorist parties and even there I saw rickshaw guys with PTI stickers, PTI posters, etc etc.
So now it's just your word vs mine.

The reason you are not seeing a big profile of the party at the moment is becuase the party is doing internal elections and making policies that they can implement.

And Tom Dick or Harry can put his face on a poster, have a march and demand for better governance. The real question comes when the government steps down then what?
What is your plan?
What is your policy?
what will you do with all the problems Pakistan is facing?

You say you are from Toronto, so let me ask you
How many times does the Liberal party go on the street and say "DOWN WITH THE GOVERNMENT THEY ARE BAD, GIVE US THE VOTE EVEN THOUGH WE HAVE NO PLANS PAST THIS"?

there are 3/4 people who always post things that PTI is doing that is true, but there are many more people who support them. I never ever post anything that PTI is doing but I support those 3-4 posters all the time, and there are many more people like me.

If you want to talk anecdotes, I was recently in Karachi which is the stronghold of terrorist parties and even there I saw rickshaw guys with PTI stickers, PTI posters, etc etc.
So now it's just your word vs mine.

The reason you are not seeing a big profile of the party at the moment is becuase the party is doing internal elections and making policies that they can implement.

And Tom Dick or Harry can put his face on a poster, have a march and demand for better governance. The real question comes when the government steps down then what?
What is your plan?
What is your policy?
what will you do with all the problems Pakistan is facing?

You say you are from Toronto, so let me ask you
How many times does the Liberal party go on the street and say "DOWN WITH THE GOVERNMENT THEY ARE BAD, GIVE US THE VOTE EVEN THOUGH WE HAVE NO PLANS PAST THIS"?

My dear rusty,
Where in this thread, I did the trolling against PTI or IK?instead I personaly appreciated his acceptence of the moral victory of the QADRI dharna?
He was among very few politicans who are speaking the truth & that's itself is sign of my fair opinion?
So plz drop hard feelings & stop of being RUSTY to DUSTY!
Hope you wouldn't take it serious anymore, & would understand even with all my likness of IK, may certnly disagree on different matters? Cause that's my right too?
Now plz come to topic, why IK think that QADRI,s dharna was a victory?
Would you like to put some light on it?lol lol lol

what did he accomplish apart from leaving mess behind for Islamabad authorities to clean up?

did he shake the establishment and make them do a peshab in their undies? Yes he did. But one day he was calling these bastard government people as "Yazeed" and then next day he's shaking hands with their dignitaries?

he had some great ideas which many of us agree with -- but aint nothing changed in the end

great video Batmannow! This video ought to shut people's mouth who are so critical of Dr. TUQ! MashAllah it was the MOST disciplined and beautifully organized jalsah! May Allah blesses the people who participated in this movement! MashAllah! Salaams to TUQ for showing some guts and leading the masses and achieving the goals!

IK missed the opportunity and it is correctly said that the reason why he did not join is because of the the KIND and TYPE of lotas who are surrounding him! Is he going to bring revolution with lotas (PPPP and PML-N) surrounding him!? He should have joined TUQ as oppose to just sitting back and watching the show!

Shukria , Meherbani, moqarer moqarer! Lol lol lol

Back
Top Bottom