What's new

Impact of Bollywood on pakistani news channel

urdu language is more mixture of farsi and arbi languages not hindi .....

see how persian language is more similar to urdu ......

hindi leans havily on sanskrit for its vocabulariry ,urdu on the other hand ,borrow more freely from persian and arabic

these are persian alphabates ....
Ey Iran - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia..

and these are arabic...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arabic_alphabet( aren't both langauges are similar to urdu???)
According to wiki
Urdu means "camp" in the Persian language; and Urdu language was the language of the camp when "Nader Shah" of Persia (Iran) invaded India. "Nader Shah" set up his camp in what is now modern day Pakistan, and from here the Hindi speaking Indians and the Persian (Iranian Dialect: Parsi) speaking Iranians (Persians) mingled together and a third language, Urdu was born. It is bridge between the two branches of Indo-Iranian language. Today Urdu has adapted a lot of Arabic and Persian (Farsi) words in it because of many migrants from Iran and the Middle East adapted this language. It is also very welcoming to other international languages; it has adopted certain vocabulary from English.

urdu is not a language same like hindi they both are mixture of differeent language .hindi(sanskrit+khadi boli+parsi),urdu(khadi boli+arbi+parsi+turkey+sanskrit).i don't know about pakistan their language is pure or not but today 95% indian not talk in pure hindi they mostly use mixture of (hindi+english +different indian language).

urdu is more mixture of arbi and farsi check alphabets of farsi and arbic and urdu ...only little pharases are from hindi ......

Used in english too.

thousand of sanskrit word is used in english .

Sanskrit/Hindi:- Trasadi

English:-Tragedy

Sanskrit:- Hora

English:-Hour

Sanskrit:-Gyamiti

English:-Geometry

Sanskrit:-Trikonamiti

English:-Trigonometry

These words are almost identical.It really amazes me sometimes.

More words,

Sanskrit:p:ath

English:p:ath

Sanskrit:-Klesh

English:-Clash

Sanskrit:-Sant

English:-Saint

Sub continent have multiple cultures.
u are right that's y i used indian subcontinent .indian culture is more diverse than europe .in indian subcontinent predominent by dharmic culture and thoda bahut islamic culture but islamic culture is dying in india.:coffee:

According to wiki
Urdu means "camp" in the Persian language; and Urdu language was the language of the camp when "Nader Shah" of Persia (Iran) invaded India. "Nader Shah" set up his camp in what is now modern day Pakistan, and from here the Hindi speaking Indians and the Persian (Iranian Dialect: Parsi) speaking Iranians (Persians) mingled together and a third language, Urdu was born. It is bridge between the two branches of Indo-Iranian language. Today Urdu has adapted a lot of Arabic and Persian (Farsi) words in it because of many migrants from Iran and the Middle East adapted this language. It is also very welcoming to other international languages; it has adopted certain vocabulary from English.

LOL URDU WAS BORN UNDER THE MORE PERSIAN AND ARABIC LANGUAGES ........PERSIAN AND ARABIC ARE FATHER AND MOTHER OF URDU WHEREAS SANSKRIT WAS ONLY HAND SHAKING FRIEND OF URDU :D

LOL URDU WAS BORN UNDER THE MORE PERSIAN AND ARABIC LANGUAGES ........PERSIAN AND ARABIC ARE FATHER AND MOTHER OF URDU WHEREAS SANSKRIT WAS ONLY HAND SHAKING FRIEND OF URDU :D

thats ur perception,what i wrote is according to wiki:toast_sign:

Pakistani history starts from circa 1947 onwards. Your father of the nation was Indian before the creation of Pakistan. He started his career with Indian National Congress. he passed high school from Bombay University. He had a mansion iN Bombay which still exists and known as Jinnah House. Get the facts right about your country before trolling.

no one give s#it if they used arabic or persian but million of word borrwed by sanskrit.

SO WHY DONOT WE USE SHANTI,PARASHAT,JIBAN(ZIBAN) WORDS LIKE THESE.....WHY WE USE WORDS WHICH ARE TAKEN FROM FARSI .....LIKE PAK SAR ZAMEEN SHAAD BAAD ...

LISTEN ANTHEM OF PAKISTAN AND TELL ME HOW MANY WORDS ARE USED OF HINDI LANGUAGES...

SO WHY DONOT WE USE SHANTI,PARASHAT,JIBAN(ZIBAN) WORDS LIKE THESE.....WHY WE USE WORDS WHICH ARE TAKEN FROM FARSI .....LIKE PAK SAR ZAMEEN SHAAD BAAD ...

LISTEN ANTHEM OF PAKISTAN AND TELL ME HOW MANY WORDS ARE USED OF HINDI LANGUAGES...
read my comment#198.:coffee:

Pakistani history starts from circa 1947 onwards. Your father of the nation was Indian before the creation of Pakistan. He started his career with Indian National Congress. he passed high school from Bombay University. He had a mansion iN Bombay which still exists and known as Jinnah House. Get the facts right about your country before trolling.

UR HISTORY ALSO STARTED FROM 1947 ,15 AUGUST WHY U CELEBERATE THIS DAY???

thats ur perception,what i wrote is according to wiki:toast_sign:

INDIANS ARE NOTHING BUT FUNNY PEOPLE :rofl:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom