What's new

Impact of Bollywood on pakistani news channel

Actually I support him on this...... The news channels are more like a cheap entertainment shows because of such reports....Specially when we see so much propaganda in Bollywood against Pakistan

News documentaries and films have a differnet approach and that difference should be maintained.

Bollywood can be used by R&AW too.....psychological warfare...:angel:

Just ban the Bollywood in Pakistan as it was before mid 2000s.

Just ban the Bollywood in Pakistan as it was before mid 2000s.

That won't help even slightly because of widespread video piracy business in Pakistan. Pakistanis are crazy about Indian movies and they will discover other mean to watch Indian movies.

I once read that after Doordardhan TV tower installed in Amritsar, once the movie "Pakeeza" was coming on TV and whole Lahore city was deserted like world cup times to watch that movie.

]That won't help even slightly because of widespread video piracy business in Pakistan.[/B] Pakistanis are crazy about Indian movies and they will discover other mean to watch Indian movies.

I once read that after Doordardhan TV tower installed in Amritsar, once the movie "Pakeeza" was coming on TV and whole Lahore city was deserted like world cup times to watch that movie.

Atleast Pakistanis here will not blame India for degrading their culture. Check the threads here..I don't think a single day passes here without a Pakistani taking a jab at Bollywood. So if they hate Bollywood so much there is no reason for our films to be released there. Bollywood is a huge industry, just some revenue loss from Pakistan, which was anyways absent from 1965 to mid 2000s, will not affect Bollywood's standing. In Kerala Bollywood's popularity only comes after Malayalam & Tamil films. Pakistan can also emulate the same.

During pak-eng cricket match in abu dhabi. They were playing munni badnam & Sheila ki Jawani song during intervals. I was so surprised and laughing. Those emiraties know anything about Hindi or They know something about India pak relation?. I am sure they don't because they wouldn't play Indian song in pakistani match.:lol:

That won't help even slightly because of widespread video piracy business in Pakistan. Pakistanis are crazy about Indian movies and they will discover other mean to watch Indian movies.

Actually that was for the movie shahjahan of whatever (ajar Kali and Salim) ..... those movies were better than the crap you have today.....now a days its only ctrl+s and ctrl+v of Hollywood.

Actually that was for the movie shahjahan of whatever (ajar Kali and Salim) ..... those movies were better than the crap you have today.....now a days its only ctrl+s and ctrl+v of Hollywood.

During pak-eng cricket match in abu dhabi. They were playing munni badnam & Sheila ki Jawani song during intervals. I was so surprised and laughing. Those emiraties know anything about Hindi or They know something about India pak relation?. I am sure they don't because they wouldn't play Indian song in pakistani match.:lol:

Think again..most probably its organized by Indians especially a Mallu.

Bollywood is so Damn popular in Pakistan. They play our songs in their wedding too.

Dont get surprised if they start playing "Ab Tumhare Hawale Watan Saathiyo" to motivate their soldiers to fight against India! :lol:

stop using our language and stop showing naked girls :D

Back
Top Bottom