What's new

If you are an unmarried Pakistani, you cannot visit Sweden

Build your travel history to pan Asian countries first, Greece is very visit friendly. When you build a frequent travel history your absconder risk is lower.

You are suggesting If some one wishes to travel to Europe or Amrika than he / she (poor bastard) has to travel around the globe (Asia and gypsy european countries) to get a visa to Europe or amrika ! Now imagine if you are a 20 years old and God forbid if you have to travel towards europe or amrikas please try and imagine what pains you have to go through and this is precisely why i said ours is a jinxed passport

Would you like some "whine" with that cheese? You people are the last to lecture about scoring points. Don't worry, behind that screen, I bet all of you would scurry like rats when confronted :laugh:

i have personally been a witness to seeing indiots...i mean indians scurry, dive, cover and run for their lives when confronted

when it comes to computer screens and all - i guess behind any screen you dot-heads can suddenly become "rajput warriors" :laugh:

@Chinese-Dragon

Please explain, bro.

FOR PAKISTAN...

L Visa: Foreign nationals for tourism or family visit should guarantee their expenses in China. You should submit:
- Your bank statement and round-trip tickets;
- Invitation letter from your direct relative to visit;
- Marriage certificate or relationship documents (original and photocopy attested by Ministry of Foreign Affairs Islamabad);
- Inviter's photocopy of identity documents such as passport, identity card or residence booklet, etc.
For tourism in China, Pakistani nationals are encouraged to join a tourist group (more than 5 people), which should be arranged through a qualified local travel agency.

China visa, Chinese visas - Pakistan

FOR INDIAN...

Tourist Visa ("L" Visa for visiting relatives and families)

A. Proof that you have a genuine ongoing relationship with the person inviting you in China.

B. Confirmed return flight ticket and its photocopy.

How to apply for a China Visa

I could meet you at a mutual spot, but that's right! That requires you to have a passport and visa, which is why your lot is having such a hard time!

Excuses or you could have asked me to spare you. And your lot even with their visas and passports live a slaves life in other countries will do anything for little money.

You are suggesting If some one wishes to travel to Europe or Amrika than he / she (poor bastard) has to travel around the globe (Asia and gypsy european countries) to get a visa to Europe or amrika ! Now imagine if you are a 20 years old and God forbid if you have to travel towards europe or amrikas please try and imagine what pains you have to go through and this is precisely why i said ours is a jinxed passport

Passport is not jinxed, process is. You can't jinx the passport. If people took ownership of their nationality and travel document, you would not have this problem. And if the person is a poor bastard then pardon me, but what are you doing trying to travel to the west on a visit/student visa?

Study in Pakistan, get masters, get exp and get H11 or HSMP visa to western country. Like I said, process is the problem, not the passport.

Inferiority complex !!

and in the SAME interview he said we are a nuclear power and clearly implied that we can keep india in check

so now we've gone from Sweden to meatballs to Ikea to visa regulations to Zaid Hamid to a Gen (r) Musharraf interview......

just another day on PDF in a thread that seems to have attracted the enthusiasm of saffron coloured rodents from across the border

FOR PAKISTAN...
For tourism in China, Pakistani nationals are encouraged to join a tourist group (more than 5 people), which should be arranged through a qualified local travel agency.

Exactly, if you go as a travel group, you only need to submit your paper work via the agency the visa takes less than 30 days to process and you can travel 99% of the time without issues. Like I said, been there 3 times and never had any issues with my visa.

Never!

Excuses or you could have asked me to spare you. And your lot even with their visas and passports live a slaves life in other countries will do anything for little money.

You're crying has really affected me, perhaps some burnol will be of use.

Exactly, if you go as a travel group, you only need to submit your paper work via the agency the visa takes less than 30 days to process and you can travel 99% of the time without issues. Like I said, been there 3 times and never had any issues with my visa.

Never!

I have been once...didn't have to join a group...all I needed was an invitation letter from my colleague residing in Shanghai...have plans to travel once again...this time with an interest in birding and macro photography. :-)

I have been once...didn't have to join a group...all I needed was a invitation letter from my colleague residing in Shanghai...have plans to travel once again...this time with an interest in birding and macro photography. :-)

visit hongqiao bird market. It's amazing.

Simply it's hard to get visa of any develop country if you under age with no job and property. Paisa bolta hai Bhai Paisa, there are thousands Pakistani business men traveling around and visiting around. One of my friend recently get Australian business type visa as he spend $$$
to show that he interested doing car business there want to open a used car show room.

Back
Top Bottom