What's new

If you are an unmarried Pakistani, you cannot visit Sweden

and in the SAME interview he said we are a nuclear power and clearly implied that we can keep india in check

so now we've gone from Sweden to meatballs to Ikea to visa regulations to Zaid Hamid to a Gen (r) Musharraf interview......

just another day on PDF in a thread that seems to have attracted the enthusiasm of saffron coloured rodents from across the border

I don't understand why pakistani media personals or politicians always telling ' we are a nuclear power' as if you are not confident that you are a nuclear power.

I don't understand why pakistani media personals or politicians always telling ' we are a nuclear power' as if you are not confident that you are a nuclear power.
pakistanis are insecure and self hating. To lower their insecurity every pakistani keep on chanting.... "We are a nuclear power".

pakistani leader taking about their low self esteem.

India, Pakistan, Israel and north Korea are unrecognised nuclear powers...India, if it gets into the nuclear club will officially for the most part be declared one. So its just an attempt to keep reasserting to the world that they too are one.

India, Pakistan, Israel and north Korea are unrecognised nuclear powers...India, if it gets into the nuclear club will officially for the most part be declared one. So its just an attempt to keep reasserting to the world that they too are one.

They can't equate to India in any angle, be it in education,science,space,gdp,military,industries you name it...This shows their inferiority complex.

They can't equate to India in any angle, be it in education,science,space,gdp,military,industries you name it...This shows their inferiority complex.

the fact that over 2 pages you indians are talking about inferiority complex shows that in actuality it is YOUR people who suffer from the inferiority/slave complex

I actually feel sorry for you people sometimes. But then again it's not your fault you were born the way you are....short, and more often than not - unattractive

watch the interview in its entirety and then you'll know what he was responding to....it was a specific question about india's badmashi and how/why Pakistan can never be bullied by india (the way india bullies her other neighbours who are weak)

if you weren't so stupid you would have actually watched the interview before barking

the fact that over 2 pages you indians are talking about inferiority complex shows that in actuality it is YOUR people who suffer from the inferiority/slave complex

I actually feel sorry for you people sometimes. But then again it's not your fault you were born the way you are....short, and more often than not - unattractive

watch the interview in its entirety and then you'll know what he was responding to....it was a specific question about india's badmashi and how/why Pakistan can never be bullied by india (the way india bullies her other neighbours who are weak)

if you weren't so stupid you would have actually watched the interview before barking

This said by your own officer,watch out..

Worst people in Sweden are Somalians and Iraqis. Why are Pakistanis being targetted specifically?

I don't think this will be a case. This is just blog made of personal opinion unless any Swedish official confirm with its authority, it is just an opinion.

This is sad. I hope there is a Pakistani age after all this suffering for us Pakistanis. Sweden is a racist country like many other European countries. The ideal situation would be if we were dominating the world and people were coming to our country in massive diasporas.

UAE, Malaysia, South Korea all established themselves during the time period in which our country was only struggling. Look at the gdp per capita of the South Koreans in 1960's and now and you will see they worked hard to turn around their economy. In our country people are sleeping on the streets if you go out at night. The poverty is crippling and we have made no efforts to eliminate it utterly.

I won't be surprised if there are more problems in countries of the west for muslims and more specifically Pakistanis. They are racist true, but why did we not build ourselves up to their level?

This is sad. I hope there is a Pakistani age after all this suffering for us Pakistanis. Sweden is a racist country like many other European countries. The ideal situation would be if we were dominating the world and people were coming to our country in massive diasporas.

UAE, Malaysia, South Korea all established themselves during the time period in which our country was only struggling. Look at the gdp per capita of the South Koreans in 1960's and now and you will see they worked hard to turn around their economy. In our country people are sleeping on the streets if you go out at night. The poverty is crippling and we have made no efforts to eliminate it utterly.

I won't be surprised if there are more problems in countries of the west for muslims and more specifically Pakistanis. They are racist true, but why did we not build ourselves up to their level?

Sweden from what i hear is actually quite tolerant; more so at least than some of the other EU countries where different forms of "nationalism" are being mixed with xenophobic movements

For every bad apple there are scores of Pakistanis working hard and supporting families and doing reasonably well in the EU. Skilled professionals and blue collar/labourers alike

My replies

1) MOST immigration officers dont know much about their laws...
2) Many laws and officers ARE racist outright (no doubt media brainwashes many who are willing sheep)
3) There are a number of loop holes one can always find
4) For all those indians who said this:
introspect
introspect

Please do know the meaning of the word.. I am well aware 90% of you on PDF just copy paste words you recently saw in a media or heard in one...

Here is the meaning of the word: examine one's own thoughts or feelings.

So, what is there to "introspect" about his dreams since he was 12? Will that change the fact that he has a green passport or miraculously change his place of birth and citizenship? What exactly was wrong with his thoughts of wanting to visit Sweden? Did he wanna marry? Seek asylum? Not everyone thinks like an Indian so sometimes YES you do need to be specific about which angel you are getting at with "introspect" with regards to a 17yr old's dream to visit Sweden for the purpose of toursim...

Sweden from what i hear is actually quite tolerant; more so at least than some of the other EU countries where different forms of "nationalism" are being mixed with xenophobic movements

For every bad apple there are scores of Pakistanis working hard and supporting families and doing reasonably well in the EU. Skilled professionals and blue collar/labourers alike
Unfortunately Sweden was also 1 of the countries which gave visa easily coz it was bloody cold with very little to see and no one wanted to visit much...many abused it of course coz where there is ease there is also some idiot juicing it!

Time for the nation of Pakistan and its people to introspect themselves

That is hard, they would rather blame it on the America or foreign agents preferably Jewish (as the folklore goes) and move on. The infidel West conspiring against the Pakistanis, just another day in the glorious republic.

My replies
Please do know the meaning of the word.. I am well aware 90% of you on PDF just copy paste words you recently saw in a media or heard in one...

Here is the meaning of the word: examine one's own thoughts or feelings.

So, what is there to "introspect" about his dreams since he was 12? Will that change the fact that he has a green passport or miraculously change his place of birth and citizenship? What exactly was wrong with his thoughts of wanting to visit Sweden? Did he wanna marry? Seek asylum? Not everyone thinks like an Indian so sometimes YES you do need to be specific about which angel you are getting at with "introspect" with regards to a 17yr old's dream to visit Sweden for the purpose of toursim...

I understand the hurt feelings about being denied a visa. thats why i said that we should not go to a place where we are not welcome. when i said introspection, i meant it but not as an individual but as a nation. its not racism. This boy can not even go to china under simolar circumstances. chinese wont even accept his visa application.

Back
Top Bottom