What's new

If you are an unmarried Pakistani, you cannot visit Sweden

ive seen pictures of indian beaches since we had a long topic once about beaches.....your beaches arent exactly world renowned or that impressive either. Nothing even remotely close to what the Red Sea or Mediterranean has to offer. So get off your "high" horse

by the way there's a beach @ Gwadar and there's something called the Makkran Coastal Highway which offers sites which you will never find anywhere in your "paradise" of a country where people dont even respect cleanliness, hygiene or nature.....every tourist who comes to india has to contend with the stench of urine, feces and trash that never gets collected so if i were you i'd do something about "presentation" b/c indians in general lack in that department :laugh:

Oh Really, i am coming from an indian state,kerala which is having highest literacy rate,highest human development index(equivalent to developed countries),highest hygiene conscious(All people used to take bath one or two times in a day), one of the beautiful place on planet,ever green rain forest,lakes,rivers,beaches,each and every village can find posh houses,highest health care facilities,good road networks even in villages etc and you want to lecture me hygiene,development index,beauty etc ! You people can't dream about for such place in your country.

This whole article is a load of bullshit. The reason he didn't get the visa was because he looked suspicious (maybe), didn't have strong financials and didn't have strong ties to Pakistan.

India is not limited to main land but beautiful Andaman & Lakshadeep islands in indian ocean.Any way, I don't want to deviate further from main thread topic

Please dont. I have personal interest in a certain pakistani easily travelling to Nepal. The nearer SL option is already out :(

@Razia Sultana compared to educating that person it would be more fun to bang your head against a wall, however unbecoming of someone named razia sultana.

Btw did u know a coast guard vessel is named in your honor?

Have you ever heard of a thing called "lucid dreams"?

go to Sharm el Sheikh, Ain el Sokhna (both in Egypt) or Antalya (in Turkiye) if you appreciate beaches. I know I do too. Karachi (Clifton) beach is ehh - it's okay. Not bad, but not excellent.

i really wanted to go Spain , Maldives and Croatia .. they got some beautiful beaches ..
i have to Dubai beach , and its more of a large swimming pools , no tides ... :(

i really wanted to go Spain , Maldives and Croatia .. they got some beautiful beaches ..
i have to Dubai beach , and its more of a large swimming pools , no tides ... :(

I don't like any beach which does not have tides, after all what is the use,you can't surf nor kids will enjoy much, its more looks like a large pond.

It is possible. The reputation does not go away in a single day. It gets build up over time and similarly to regain the reputation it takes time. @tore has given a nice insight about how you should go about it. The ideas and thoughts are meant to be different just that there should be convergence on some very basic fundamental values. Some people have to come forward to lead and show the way. Its a slow process. But first you have to identify the real reasons not like being muslims or racism etc.
Have you applied this for the rape problem? If not please do practice what you preach and tell me if you get results :D

No joke not even trolling...it is easy to give high level advices when nothing is working even on your land on your own set of problems! I stopped giving advices as I know much doesnt work...

:lol: Good all western countries should put this condition for desi men :laugh:

dahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Back
Top Bottom