What's new

If there is a war between China - Viet Nam in SCS

1. To understand the knowledge of world order, one must understand how the system works. Do you think that the United States would risk further complicating the security of the Korean peninsula over 1 hostile action by the DPRK? The sinking of that one ship fuels the anger of the South Koreans, strengthens the alliance between Seoul and Washington. The trait of a super power , is the ability to contain sentiments and to aim to maintain the strategic upper-hand. One must wait for the best moment to strike, in the end game, not at petty movements of a pawn.

Buddy, are you putting on a Vietnamese accent just to be "in" with the crowd here?

I cannot believe that an American with English as their first language could write something like the post above. English is my third language, yet I can still write it without such an obvious accent as the one in your post.

I don't think the Chinese are that stupid to initiate a war with the Vietnamese in the first place. It would be diplomatic suicide on Beijing's part.

Why on Earth would China want a war?

We are the ones gaining the most from the current global status quo. We are adding more to our economy every single year than anyone else in the world. It would be stupid of us to rock the boat when things are going so well.

My American accent is sexy, i can guarantee you that with how many Chinese girls I dated in the past. However, despite the sexiness of my accent, I don't think its part of the subject matter, is it? So how about we get back to the subject matter and stick to the topic.

PS. you can fantasize about my accent all you want on your own personal time. ;)

I say bomb Hanoi with rocket artilleries, it will be cheap, easy, and quite safe. I don't see any reason to relie on navy, SCS is well within range of air force.

Again, we have no interest in a war. Especially when we are the ones gaining the most from the Global status quo.

But we will protect our "core interests", as we have always done.

So if others start hostilities against us (by violating our core interests) then we must respond. The response will be equivalent to the degree of the violation.

WO-AG307_USVIET_G_20110715202514.jpg

US & Vietnamese Naval Heads

120427-N-XG305-103.jpg

Big Daddy USA is back in town. ;)

la-0423-pin04.jpg

Buddy, are you putting on a Vietnamese accent just to be "in" with the crowd here?

I cannot believe that an American with English as their first language could write something like the post above. English is my third language, yet I can still write it without such an obvious accent as the one in your post.

How do you write with an accent:cheesy:

I say bomb Hanoi with rocket artilleries, it will be cheap, easy, and quite safe. I don't see any reason to relie on navy, SCS is well within range of air force.

Wouldn't that mean Vietnam will do the same with Chinese cities within range.

I am pretty sure Vietnam can afford Smerch.

1000xdt.jpg

Vietnamese navy's officers (in white) walk aboard the guided missile destroyer USS Chafee during a disaster control training with US sailors at Tien Sa port in the central city of Danang. Three US 7th Fleet's ships including also the flagship USS Blue Ridge and the rescue and salvage ship USNS Safeguard are holding a five-day non-combatant naval exchange with Vietnamese navy in the port city of Danang.

1000xen.jpg

Vietnamese navy's officers observe US sailors demonstrating their skills aboard the guided missile destroyer USS Chafee during a disaster control training with US sailors at Tien Sa port in the central city of Danang. Three US 7th Fleet's ships including also the flagship USS Blue Ridge and the rescue and salvage ship USNS Safeguard are holding a five-day non-combatant naval exchange with Vietnamese navy in the port city of Danang.

Again, we have no interest in a war. Especially when we are the ones gaining the most from the Global status quo.

But we will protect our "core interests", as we have always done.

So if others start hostilities against us (by violating our core interests) then we must respond. The response will be equivalent to
the degree of the violation.

The conflict lies in the so called Chinese protecting core interests (grabbing others resources) do you think the countries around you will allow that. They will expose the agressive intentions of Chinese and to large extent they are succesful in picturing China as agressor and bully.

China has air base in Paracels which is much more closer to the Spratlys than either mainland China or mainland Vietnam,if there is a war,the sky will be dominated by Chinese airforce.and China's airplanes can be refueled by China's refuelling aircrafts,but Vietnam doesnt' have this technology.

US will risk war with China in SCS,it didn't even help its treaty ally South Vietnam fight China in 1974.

Lets hope the diplomatic pressure by world powers will prevent the capture of vietnamese islands by China and prevent a disastrous war which can affect whole world.

Back
Top Bottom