What's new

If there is a war between China - Viet Nam in SCS

Where was China "controlling" in the East Sea, then now you are dreaming "take back"? lol
See a map of China in 1904, [also many other old map of China], it was not related to the East Sea.

Clearly, monkeys are better than dogs, Right?

And Portugal until 1999

haha,don't be too jealous of our HongKong ,which is only a city but boasts a GDP more than twice of Vietnam's

Then, who was defeated by the girls of the Vietnamese militia?

yes,you are sending thousands of them to China every year,that can be a headache indeed.

haha,don't be too jealous of our HongKong ,which is only a city but boasts a GDP more than twice of Vietnam's

yes,you are sending thousands of them to China every year,that can be a headache indeed.

How many Manchu boys got a gold medals Olympic London up to now bro ? But i never seen Manchu Kuo Flag on the top. Regretfully.:P

Slaves of Mongolia, Man, Japanese and Britain until 1997, don't have normal human brain to saying about monkey.

Stop this pointless conversation both of you,
and you, don't forget China, France and Japan.
Besides, Mongolian and Manchus are Chinese ethnic groups.

Stop this pointless conversation both of you,
and you, don't forget China, France and Japan.
Besides, Mongolian and Manchus are Chinese ethnic groups.

Pekingwalker is Manchu in ethnic bro, some time we have discuss about identity of Manchu People.:meeting:

Why do you think that we don't dare?
Isn't that we spank your PLA in 1979? :cheesy:

At the time the U.S Army was forced to withdraw from Vietnam in 1973 and pledged not to intervene in Vietnam again.
South Vietnam was cut off from US aid.

>>>China is a dirty opportunists guy...

LOL at drugs or chemical infected viet troll if you guys so powerful why need begging USA to help. if your country is that powerful why you were colonised by three different countries for thousand of years , hahaha you chemical brain also believed you spanked the usa in vietnam war .

manchus are tigers,you are monkeys.That's it.

I don't think so. Vietnamese and Manchu people are human being.
I think also that you should be a Manchu boy because your ID is Northeast. if it be correct don't deny your identity.

Correct, and after China uses force to take back the islands, in 10 or 30 years it will be different than "today", you get what I'm saying?

Here let me explain, after China regains full control of SCS and all its islands there would be no more disputes, no more "occupation", because by now, they are all recognized as part Chinese jurisdiction.

Ask your leaders to tell these words to Asean and other world powers. :rofl:.

So called peaceful Rise and other communist propaganda :rofl::rofl:

manchus are tigers,you are monkeys.That's it.

Minorities in China are as good as lost. Talk about Hans That flag and the word people's republic of China are associated and Synonymous with Hans.

I don't think so. Vietnamese and Manchu people are human being.
I think also that you should be a Manchu boy because your ID is Northeast. if it be correct don't deny your identity.

Why don't you just keep quiet, stop acting like a clown and bring your vain attempt away from our faces.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom