What's new

If an F16 Can Take Out an F35 WVR---Then a JF 17 Can as Well

I think it's premature to assume anything.

we don't know how the simulation was setup in the first place with the F-16 vs F-35, and normally it's intended to give the weaker fighter the advantage to make it more difficult and challenging for the superior aircraft...after all this is training and the point is to find weaknesses and to make it a challenge.

just like Pakistan F-16s in the Kargil war they didn't play a role because of Indian Su-30 painting them with their radars and the threat of BVR missiles.

F-35 will see it first and shoot first..

I think it's premature to assume anything.

we don't know how the simulation was setup in the first place with the F-16 vs F-35, and normally it's intended to give the weaker fighter the advantage to make it more difficult and challenging for the superior aircraft...after all this is training and the point is to find weaknesses and to make it a challenge.

just like Pakistan F-16s in the Kargil war they didn't play a role because of Indian Mig29 painting them with their radars and the threat of BVR missiles.

F-35 will see it first and shoot first..

Corrected for you :tup:

when f35 will mature as a platform Its sure to rule the skies

@MastanKhan Though I'm not big fan of F-35. But you cant compare f-16 with f- 35. Most of stealth plane are not made for dog fight , they are most dangerous in war field.

Can we incorporate this on thunder ?

Not sure but i heard that PAF did experiment with it's Mirage aircraft by applying some special material/paint on it, then flew it for 30 minutes over a hostile environment without any form of reaction from the other side.

This sounds all too similar when they refused to put a gun in the F-4 Phantoms and what followed in Vietnam afterwards was not good at all.

Comparing Vietnam era missiles with the AMRAAM's,Sidewinder's,IRIS T's,METEOR's,MICA's,etc of today is silly.

Comparing Vietnam era missiles with the AMRAAM's,Sidewinder's,IRIS T's,METEOR's,MICA's,etc of today is silly.
Not really. PAF (and other air forces too) have been devising strategies to force BVR -capable fighters into WVR combat.

Hi,

I read a very interesting comment on another forum---and I was surprised at its simplicity---that how did we miss it.

The JF 17 is very close to the F 16 in a dog fight or maybe ????? SO if an F 16 can take out an F 35 in a dog fight with ease---then so what is stopping a JF 17 for doing the same.

I don't think anything---If an F16 cann do it---so can the JF17.
Keep dreaming though. JF 17 will be shot down before it could even come near a F-35. This won't be your first and your last delusion on PDF.

Eurofighter Typhoon captured in an F-16 HUD.

11787458_1030290850344409_1390364950_n.jpg

Not sure but i heard that PAF did experiment with it's Mirage aircraft by applying some special material/paint on it, then flew it for 30 minutes over a hostile environment without any form of reaction from the other side.
that requires some thumbs up ,I wonder what was/is the reaction of hostile environment host :P

SO it means radar abosrbing paints are the main thing ,Can we incorporate this on thunder`s ?

Why not??? You can put stealth-paint on the "Wright Brothers Flyer" too. Can't get anything stealthier than that!!!
Or how about stealth-paint on a B747, that will make it disappear from radar screens . For now though... may be stealth paint on Windjammer's guff (aka Winds) will be quite sufficient.......

Even a Mig21 can kill F35........!
Condition is F35 must be on ground:omghaha:

Back
Top Bottom