What's new

If an F16 Can Take Out an F35 WVR---Then a JF 17 Can as Well

The F 35 is not going to be involved in dog fights. It is built to take care of enemy fighters from long range and so how it will perform in dog fights is really irrelevant.
This sounds all too similar when they refused to put a gun in the F-4 Phantoms and what followed in Vietnam afterwards was not good at all.

Why The "F-35 v F-16" Article Is Garbage | Fighter Sweep

No, the F-35 was not beaten by an F-16

That F-16 beat an empty airframe..

:lol::lol::lol:

The day a F-16 will beat a F-35 in Mano a Mano,that day will be the end of world.

Take your pick.

Pentagon say F35 fighter jet lost against F16 because it had no stealth paint | Daily Mail Online

US latest F-35 stealth jet is beaten in dogfight by F-16 from 1970s | Daily Mail Online

In any case, PAF F-16s have repeatedly shot down EF Typhoons during mock combat, the Typhoons on the other hand have made mince meat of the SU-30 MKI. .... F-35 should be least of your worries.

In any case, PAF F-16s have repeatedly shot down EF Typhoons during mock combat, the Typhoons on the other hand have made mince meat of the SU-30 MKI. .... F-35 should be least of your worries.

SO it means radar abosrbing paints are the main thing ,Can we incorporate this on thunder`s ?

SO it means radar abosrbing paints are the main thing ,Can we incorporate this on thunder`s ?
It mainly helps in the BVR mode but the aircraft also needs to have a certain design so as not to reveal much in RCS.

Okay guys---it was a troll thread----alright----.
I wanted to post the below post then decided not to,now that you have said its a troll thread,i am posting it.

Hi,

I read a very interesting comment on another forum---and I was surprised at its simplicity---that how did we miss it.

The JF 17 is very close to the F 16 in a dog fight or maybe ????? SO if an F 16 can take out an F 35 in a dog fight with ease---then so what is stopping a JF 17 for doing the same.

I don't think anything---If an F16 cann do it---so can the JF17.
Mastan bhai thum bhi na.

16 and 17 are close but even when you combine both its 33 which is less than 35.this is what it will be in actual combat against F35.
F 35 is not built for dog fight,and the days of getting behind the enemy aircraft for a kill are long gone.you can hit the enemy a/c without getting behind the a/c.i am not counting the case where both have fired all their missiles and have only guns left.

Hi,

We all know that---but I thought it will be a feel good post for some---specially teenagers on this board who would be jumping up and down with excitement.
so at last owr very own mastan saheb has been struck by "trolling bug" :devil:

nana.jpg

Back
Top Bottom