What's new

If an F16 Can Take Out an F35 WVR---Then a JF 17 Can as Well

MastanKhan

PDF VETERAN
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Hi,

I read a very interesting comment on another forum---and I was surprised at its simplicity---that how did we miss it.

The JF 17 is very close to the F 16 in a dog fight or maybe ????? SO if an F 16 can take out an F 35 in a dog fight with ease---then so what is stopping a JF 17 for doing the same.

I don't think anything---If an F16 cann do it---so can the JF17.

Well I think it's too early to jump to that conclusion and I am not saying that because I am an Indian or I hate JF-17 because according to that conclusion a MiG-29/Su series is as maneuverable if not more than F-16 can defeat F-35.

The F 35 is not going to be involved in dog fights. It is built to take care of enemy fighters from long range and so how it will perform in dog fights is really irrelevant.

Hi,

We all know that---but I thought it will be a feel good post for some---specially teenagers on this board who would be jumping up and down with excitement.

Well I think it's too early to jump to that conclusion and I am not saying that because I am an Indian or I hate JF-17 because according to that conclusion a MiG-29/Su series is as maneuverable if not more than F-16 can defeat F-35.

Hi,

Okay bud---so out of habbit---you have to bring in your --------- ---why don't you simply say---if these aircraft can do so---so can the MIG 29---and it is settled.

And Americans have been trying to kill dogfight for long years, good luck to them.

Hi,

Okay bud---so out of habbit---you have to bring in your --------- ---why don't you simply say---if these aircraft can do so---so can the MIG 29---and it is settled.
I don't know what you are angry about all I am saying is that if F-16 can defeat F-35 so can any plane that is as maneuverable as a Viper.

I think Pkis not have common seance, They are compare jf 17 to F16 or F35

US is so far in aircraft technology, he have fifth gen aircraft in 90s , (F22)

angrej ki olad hai kya
We can see the indian education system standard in your post.Learn some grammar,spelling and masculine,feminine before you troll.

Hi,

I read a very interesting comment on another forum---and I was surprised at its simplicity---that how did we miss it.

The JF 17 is very close to the F 16 in a dog fight or maybe ????? SO if an F 16 can take out an F 35 in a dog fight with ease---then so what is stopping a JF 17 for doing the same.

For love of GOD any 4th Generation can take out a 5th Generation Jet specially in these times when you have BVR and other latest technology and weapons but 5th Generation Jet will have more advantage and chance of winning until and unless you 5th Generation is being flown by a horrible pilot

For love of GOD any 4th Generation can take out a 5th Generation Jet specially in these times when you have BVR and other latest technology and weapons but 5th Generation Jet will have more advantage and chance of winning until and unless you 5th Generation is being flown by a horrible pilot

Hillarious, Water-car Logic.

Consider This : With a Gun Fire, even Generation 1 Fighter can bring down a gen 5 Fighter.. So as per you : any 1st Generation can take out a 5th Generation

Do Note :

#1. This is a Defence Forum
#2. Gen 4 <> Gen 4.5

Hi,

Why The "F-35 v F-16" Article Is Garbage | Fighter Sweep

No, the F-35 was not beaten by an F-16

That F-16 beat an empty airframe..

:lol::lol::lol:

The day a F-16 will beat a F-35 in Mano a Mano,that day will be the end of world.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom