What's new

IDEF 2013-Turkey: TAI reveals fifth generation fighter designs

Not a valid reason to jump to fifth generation from a primitive stage.
Make something like JF17 first, then you can think of the rest.
As I said before:
Read more, comment less. Thank you points will not matter after all. Go for the honesty and truth.

I don't understand where this "fifth generation aircraft" statement comes from.

Both in TAI's and SSM's page there is not a sentence including the words "fifth generation"

https://www.tai.com.tr/en/project/jet-trainer-and-fighter-aircraft-conceptual-design-project
Jet Trainer Aircraft and Fighter Aircraft Conceptual Design Project

Also, I highly doubt that we're trying to make the "jump" alone. Unlike you losers, we can concentrate on certain parts of the airplane such as the airframe, stealth features, etc.. and buy subsystems from our friends who know that Turkey is a stable partner. You know, we have allies. Ever hear of NATO (you know that group of countries who threatens to blow you arabs off the planet when you go against them?)

/end rant

We won't have to reinvent the wheel.

It's a solid design, though the single engine idea worries me.

Also, I highly doubt that we're trying to make the "jump" alone. Unlike you losers, we can concentrate on certain parts of the airplane such as the airframe, stealth features, etc.. and buy subsystems from our friends who know that Turkey is a stable partner. You know, we have allies. Ever hear of NATO (you know that group of countries who threatens to blow you arabs off the planet when you go against them?)

/end rant

We won't have to reinvent the wheel.

I suggest you refrain from insulting other members newbie, it might get you in trouble.

As I said before:
Read more, comment less. Thank you points will not matter after all. Go for the honesty and truth.

Honey! Do you read it? Turkey still not decided to develop 5th generation fighter. The only jumper, here, is you!

As I said before:

Its a feasibility process my dear..Do you know what feasibility is? We will decide if we can do it or not...Its not that we started the project..Read more, comment less

At ir.t.tab

This is an example of overnight propaganda:
Look at the ww2 style of hurkus,the best Turkish avionic product.
Now jumping to fifth generation from a ww2 plane.

An example of AKP propaganda.

Still better than Egypt under Morsi my friend.

Keep responding keep responding...
Oh the irony!

@farag

Do you want citizenship of Turkey my man?

Really your sticking so much in the Turkish section, if you want i can fix you a residency.
Nah, he was just harrased by a turkish guy in his childhood. He takes it against all turks. That's why he keeps sticking his nose into everything about turkey. :taz:

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom