What's new

Ideal house, your ideas?

Is it me or are all you Pakistani's weird? :D

You are calling a house with 4-5 rooms as small ??

First of all in India, most people cant afford independent houses anymore, its mostly flats and then I believe in India we call a flat/house with 2 rooms as small, 3 rooms as normal, 4 rooms as big!

Anything over that is called f*cking luxury!

I've been a very shy member at PDF before rise of PTI, so never made any friends here and never shared much about myself because I never believed in this virtual friendship.. :P

So for the first time here, I'm married person, and have a 4 months old baby boy.. :) I have a small happy family, mom & dad, me - my wife and my child.. I belong to a lower middle class family, making my own way up slowly and steadily. My father is a laborer and I did part time teaching during my graduation onward to share my education expanses with my father. Did my expansive software engineering at scholarship. Excelled my way to become Team Lead in an IT company and then started my own business. Today I'm CEO of my own small company dealing in web development.. Hard fought past is gone, easy and happy present is going on smoothly. All by the grace of Allah and with prayers of my parents. That's my short story for my virtual friends at PDF @nuclearpak @Aeronaut @AstanoshKhan @Marshmallow @Talon @Awesome @Slav Defence @Mani2020 @mafiya @Leader and others.. :D

Interesting...Always respect self made men! :tup:

Last edited by a moderator:
For a Chaudhry banda of my stature, only a haveli could do.

CHOFF4L.jpg

70698094.jpg

@Leader,
I have a near ideal house here in America: On six fertile acres within 5 miles of two universities, dozens of restaurants, major grocery stores BUT the house sits literally hundreds of feet from the road--hidden in trees--with 6 MBPS DSL access. The house is "only" about 1300 sq foot, which is small by American standards, but this ensures lower utility bills. There is an East-facing sunroom/office which helps warm the house in winter mornings. The mortgage is half paid off.
And there is even a small whirlpool tub as well.

I think I have the right combination in a very modest house. Very 'country' yet very convenient. Plenty of options to start a business because of 'unrestricted land'.

My wife and I live within our modest means. Enjoy simple joys like feeding the birds and watching them on deck. Occasional grilling and friends over. Some fruit trees too.

Even if we had the 'means' I doubt I'd go for a mansion or a palace.

Is it me or are all you Pakistani's weird? :D

You are calling a house with 4-5 rooms as small ??

First of all in India, most people cant afford independent houses anymore, its mostly flats and then I believe in India we call a flat/house with 2 rooms as small, 3 rooms as normal, 4 rooms as big!

Anything over that is called f*cking luxury!

Depends on the square footage too.

Your observation about Pakistanis is true. In Dubai we see young couples from India easily sharing two bedroom flats somewhat of an impossibility among Pakistanis.

You can say they are profession oriented folks, since in Dubai husband-wife both are working so you practically only use the house to sleep.

Pakistanis usually go with big furniture too. King size beds, side tables on either side. The women require LOTS of wardrobe space and then some more. Attached bathrooms must be there, kitchens should have plenty of counter space for slicing/dicing.

Of course as a tradeoff you'll see Pakistanis living in suburb type places, while Indians can occupy homes close to their work places with ease (since big places are super expensive near business centers).

I'm home shopping these days. The economy was better crashed :D. Rents have gone so high. I haven't felt any love from the "improved economy" at all.

I've been a very shy member at PDF before rise of PTI, so never made any friends here and never shared much about myself because I never believed in this virtual friendship.. :P

So for the first time here, I'm married person, and have a 4 months old baby boy.. :) I have a small happy family, mom & dad, me - my wife and my child.. I belong to a lower middle class family, making my own way up slowly and steadily. My father is a laborer and I did part time teaching during my graduation onward to share my education expanses with my father. Did my expansive software engineering at scholarship. Excelled my way to become Team Lead in an IT company and then started my own business. Today I'm CEO of my own small company dealing in web development.. Hard fought past is gone, easy and happy present is going on smoothly. All by the grace of Allah and with prayers of my parents. That's my short story for my virtual friends at PDF @nuclearpak @Aeronaut @AstanoshKhan @Marshmallow @Talon @Awesome @Slav Defence @Mani2020 @mafiya @Leader and others.. :D

You're one proud son, and a father. Masha'Allah

Jazz yaar, achay buray din sab ke aatay hain. Never think easy days are only what are up ahead. Struggle should never end.

RESPECT and glad to be your friend :)

p.s.

and Dr Pasha ki tarhan kay hair na rakh laina kisi din... :lol: but I pray for your success many many more times than that of what Dr Pasha has achieved.

Yar I'm very conscious about my hairs and hair style, just changed it a few days ago.. :P Please post a pic of Dr. Pasha so I could see what kind of hairs I need to avoid as per your suggestion.. :D

Yaad rakhna Bachay do hi achay aur jab tak ye skool nahi jaye ga dusra nahi aye ga :D

haha, sure brother why not? Not taking appropriate gaps between kids is doing injustis with them. That's what I believe.. :)

Jazz yaar, achay buray din sab ke aatay hain. Never think easy days are only what are up ahead. Struggle should never end.

Exactly brother, there is no stopping anywhere in life. Like I said, I'm making my own way up slowly so lots to be done yet. These days striving to make my company grow.. :D

PS: thanks all others for nice words.. I'm starting to believe in this virtual friendship at PDF.. :tup:

I've been a very shy member at PDF before rise of PTI, so never made any friends here and never shared much about myself because I never believed in this virtual friendship..

So for the first time here, I'm married person, and have a 4 months old baby boy.. :) I have a small happy family, mom & dad, me - my wife and my child.. I belong to a lower middle class family, making my own way up slowly and steadily. My father is a laborer and I did part time teaching during my graduation onward to share my education expanses with my father. Did my expansive software engineering at scholarship. Excelled my way to become Team Lead in an IT company and then started my own business. Today I'm CEO of my own small company dealing in web development.. Hard fought past is gone, easy and happy present is going on smoothly. All by the grace of Allah and with prayers of my parents. That's my short story for my virtual friends at PDF @nuclearpak @Aeronaut @AstanoshKhan @Marshmallow @Talon @Awesome @Slav Defence @Mani2020 @mafiya @Leader and others..

omg bro dis is so CUTE:smitten: whts his name?:smitten: thanks for sharin ur story wid us:police:

images

Congrats_Baby_1.gif

designall.dll

images

il_fullxfull.429724178_8voo.jpg

smileys-smiley-with-sign-784150.gif

Back
Top Bottom