What's new

Ideal house, your ideas?

Leader

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Q.1 what you think how your house should look like?

Q.2 what you should have in your house?

for starter:

I like to have atleast 2 acre place of my own, I cannot live in small places...

jacuzzi, enough said :angry:

11-hotel-pas-de-la-casa-andorra-sercotel-himalaia-pas-jacuzzi.jpg

It can be anything from the look of the house to the architect, from garden to balcony...

share pictures of your ideas, if possible.

@A.Rafay @Abu Zolfiqar @ahsanraza81 @Armstrong @Arsalan @AstanoshKhan @bc040400065 @Doctor09 @Don Jaguar @DRaisinHerald @farhan_9909 @graphican @ice_man @Imran Khan @Jazzbot @Karachiite @krash @laiqs@mi @Mabs @Mani2020 @Meengla @mr42O @Web Master @nuclearpak @Irfan Baloch @Last Hope @Pukhtoon @Rafael @Raja.Pakistani @Safriz @Stealth @sur @Zakii @Zarvan @S.U.R.B. @Mirzay
@JonAsad @jaibi @Marshmallow

Last edited by a moderator:
A jacoozi is not an issue, you can set it up later. A for me I like big houses of two storeys (American style). The most important thing is to be away from street noise and busy places.

give some idea with a picture, so that we can have a guess whats in your mind..

First of all, it all depends on location for me. If the neighborhood is clean and well-maintained with friendly neighbors,
Second, it depends on finance. I do not wish to built a house to impress others but something that is cozy with me and family. Nothing too big or highly architecture.

Two story building, preferably with a basement for storage and building a water tank + away from kids room/office. And a swimming-pool to be most important in luxury!

First of all, it all depends on location for me. If the neighborhood is clean and well-maintained with friendly neighbors,
Second, it depends on finance. I do not wish to built a house to impress others but something that is cozy with me and family. Nothing too big or highly architecture.

Two story building, preferably with a basement for storage and building a water tank + away from kids room/office. And a swimming-pool to be most important in luxury!

Nothing traditional? I mean the side walk, the balcony, the tree on the front door, the waranda, the fountain,

come on unleash your imaginations... its nothing really about the cost here :)

A jacoozi is not an issue, you can set it up later. A for me I like big houses of two storeys (American style). The most important thing is to be away from street noise and busy places.

did you mean this type of a house??

jq3v4z.jpg

Nothing traditional? I mean the side walk, the balcony, the tree on the front door, the waranda, the fountain,

come on unleash your imaginations... its nothing really about the cost here :)

Ofcourse all those things would count in. A garden is a compulsion again since I am a enthusiastic gardener. And a part of the wall from the top floor should be glass-made having a beautiful view and that place shall be used as dinning hall.

tree-house-2-470-1108.jpg

how about a tree house?

imagine you buy a place with an old tree and decide to set up your house on tree instead ?

or a stone house?

advent2006_stonehouse.jpg

I have seen many stones houses in Lahore... looks kinda weird in the atmosphere but still not bad

I like the idea of studio apartment type house -

One big lobby floor with no pillars?

Ofcourse all those things would count in. A garden is a compulsion again since I am a enthusiastic gardener. And a part of the wall from the top floor should be glass-made having a beautiful view and that place shall be used as dinning hall.

10704_68862_IMG_02_0001_max_620x414.jpg

am I following you right ? :)

view of the garden from the glass windows where you dine ?

Other type that i fancy are container houses- easily built and cheap-

Few Example-
RedondoBeachHouse.jpg

6a00d8341c67ce53ef0115708966db970c-500wi.png

container-city-blue-lg.jpg

ku-xlarge.jpg

ku-xlarge.jpg

http-inlinethumb02.webshots.com-7233-2048526750104237032S600x600Q85.jpg

ku-xlarge.jpg

gal_housenight.jpg

You can easily add and remove containers- use shipping containers or construction containers- depending upon your liking whether you want a simple house or fancy one-

One big lobby floor with no pillars?

10704_68862_IMG_02_0001_max_620x414.jpg

am I following you right ? :)

view of the garden from the glass windows where you dine ?

No I'm sorry you aren't.

I was talking something like this:

Design-the-Inside-of-a-House-Glass-Wall-Design-1024x679.jpg

contemporary-beach-house-with-transparent-glass-wall-4.jpg

But only on top floor, and one wall of the building facing the garden. :)

Back
Top Bottom