What's new

Ideal house, your ideas?

Sir, Hotlinking is forbidden from that site. host it on Tinypic

https://www.google.com.pk/search?q=...g&biw=1517&bih=693&sei=mxXIUaL3OIWi4gSp7oCoCg

here is the village matamata, newzealand

I am designing/building a house for my parents these days --- cost of a ground+1st floor house would increase by 50% if you add a basement.. adding jacuzzi adds another 35% cost ---- the actual cost is not of the grey structure.... its the addons from tiles to switches you add after... just like marriage, the actual cost increases during the later months/years after the actual marriage ceremonies

hahaha.....

the cost of basement would be equal to the two story structure, not 50% of it. mark my words on this...

how much a jacuzzi is costing?

This is nice :D

Modular-Home-Design-Wooden-Structure.jpg

:woot:

Red-Sofa-in-Modern-Home-Designs.jpg

drama style:

Contemporary-Home-Decorating-Ideas.jpg

cozy:

Dark-Elegant-Living-Room-Sofas.jpg

i like the houses in a closed ended street
when i was kid i wish for the house in which there is a cricket ground as well

Children room:

Rustic-Kids-Loft-Bed.jpg

Eclectic-Kids-Loft-Bed.jpg

Contemporary-Kids-Loft-Bed.jpg

Compact-KIds-Loft-Bed.jpg

Kids-Bed-Furniture.jpg

Traditional-Kids-Bedroom-with-Kids-Curtains-and-Drapes.jpg

Kids-Twins-Bed.jpg

Kids-Wooden-Bed-Furniture.jpg
- I currently have something like this but its under my sofa for guests ...So technically I CAN have 2 guest :P

i like the houses in a closed ended street
when i was kid i wish for the house in which there is a cricket ground as well

Richy Rich style :P

Honestly I never aimed for a very luxurious home as I have a very small family. My ideal house will be a house with 4 - 5 bedrooms (keeping an extra bedroom for possible guests), a small lawn and a small pool would be great.. ;)

Nice stuff:

60ee3b72b177937ecab4a153d9c977dc.jpg

Honestly I never aimed for a very luxurious home as I have a very small family. My ideal house will be a house with 4 - 5 bedrooms (keeping an extra bedroom for possible guests), a small lawn and a small pool would be great.. ;)

Yea I like small houses they are easier to clean...BUT I love looking at all this stuff :smitten:

OOO LALA:

b685ae5f9d99661c0dea281d2ae8a505.jpg

CLEVER with the magnetic wall :rofl:

4c03c9d5a057f27441bdebd3d510a3e0.jpg

o lala teri abhi shadi tou hoi nahi... :lol:
@Talon

check this out...

1045052_646081278754063_201097560_n.jpg

I have used this, it feels like as if the water is coming from some fountain...

Last edited by a moderator:
o lala teri abhi shadi tou hoi nahi... :lol:

I've been a very shy member at PDF before rise of PTI, so never made any friends here and never shared much about myself because I never believed in this virtual friendship.. :P

So for the first time here, I'm married person, and have a 4 months old baby boy.. :) I have a small happy family, mom & dad, me - my wife and my child.. I belong to a lower middle class family, making my own way up slowly and steadily. My father is a laborer and I did part time teaching during my graduation onward to share my education expanses with my father. Did my expansive software engineering at scholarship. Excelled my way to become Team Lead in an IT company and then started my own business. Today I'm CEO of my own small company dealing in web development.. Hard fought past is gone, easy and happy present is going on smoothly. All by the grace of Allah and with prayers of my parents. That's my short story for my virtual friends at PDF @nuclearpak @Aeronaut @AstanoshKhan @Marshmallow @Talon @Awesome @Slav Defence @Mani2020 @mafiya @Leader and others.. :D

I've been a very shy member at PDF before rise of PTI, so never made any friends here and never shared much about myself because I never believed in this virtual friendship.. :P

So for the first time here, I'm married person, and have a 4 months old baby boy.. :) I have a small happy family, mom & dad, me - my wife and my child.. I belong to a lower middle class family, making my own way up slowly and steadily. My father is a laborer and I did part time teaching during my graduation onward to share my education expanses with my father. Did my expansive software engineering at scholarship. Excelled my way to become Team Lead in an IT company and then started my own business. Today I'm CEO of my own small company dealing in web development.. Hard fought past is gone, easy and happy present is going on smoothly. All by the grace of Allah and with prayers of my parents. That's my short story for my virtual friends at PDF @nuclearpak @Aeronaut @AstanoshKhan @Marshmallow @Talon @Awesome @Slav Defence @Mani2020 @mafiya @Leader and others.. :D

very heart touching and impressive story....people like you are made of gold..and people like you are God's gift to a nation..:P

Yaad rakhna Bachay do hi achay aur jab tak ye skool nahi jaye ga dusra nahi aye ga :D

RESPECT and glad to be your friend :)

p.s.

and Dr Pasha ki tarhan kay hair na rakh laina kisi din... :lol: but I pray for your success many many more times than that of what Dr Pasha has achieved.

Back
Top Bottom