What's new

IB's first Muslim chief does what the Congress didn't want, counter the CBI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why His religion need to be highlighted?
Are Muslims not Indians?

Its same as Indians requiring a Muslim to first say they are anti-Pakistani to ACTUALLY be considered Indian...
India should add that to its Constitution....All muslims have to prove they are not pro-Pakistani first in India...

Why His religion need to be highlighted?
Are Muslims not Indians?

Its same as Indians requiring a Muslim to first say they are anti-Pakistani to ACTUALLY be considered Indian...
India should add that to its Constitution....All muslims have to prove they are not pro-Pakistani first in India...
How is that by calling a Bluff of COngress a Bluff become Anti-Pakistan ... or do you mean standing against Congress is equal to being Anti-Pakistan ... lol

Mr.Ibrahim proved ... that Being a Indian Muslims doesnt necessarily mean been Pro-Congress and being anti-BJP anti-Modi...

HE PROVED TWO THINGS :

1. He doesn't giVe a rat's a$$ about pakistan's muslims
2. He has given a middle finger to congress in clear daylight :woot:

HE PROVED TWO THINGS :

1. He doesn't giVe a rat's a$$ about pakistan's muslims
2. He has given a middle finger to congress in clear daylight :woot:

I have 2 questions... why his "religion" is highlighted... 2)How did Pakistanis come into ur equation?

P.S: Do you think we even give a fuk abt some indian IB chief?

I have 2 questions... why his "religion" is highlighted... 2)How did Pakistanis come into ur equation?

P.S: Do you think we even give a fuk abt some indian IB chief?

Two Pakistani muslims Johar and Rana were also killed in that encounter.

And what does this have to do with this thread?

P.S= I hope somebody kills modi.

That link was posted to enlighten you about two Pakistani terrorists Rana and Johar , who not only thought like you but dared enough to carry out their objective and in process got killed along with Ishrat Jahan .

That link was posted to enlighten you about two Pakistani terrorists Rana and Johar , who not only thought like you but dared enough to carry out their objective and in process got killed along with Ishrat Jahan .

Send modi to LOC and il be waiting with my sniper.... with the aim right on his "d.o.t"..

It is pathetic everybody considering a man for his religion above his ability .

Also its pathetic that minorities in this country have to prove their loyalty even now and then to every tom, dick and harry..

Send modi to LOC and il be waiting with my sniper.... with the aim right on his "d.o.t"..
Doubt Killed More Dreams Than Failure Ever Would! Pakistanis like you need to escape the bad influence and spend some time healing before you can go on with your life again.

No wonder why your country is in the condition it's in. While your nation burns all you can dream of is thaikey darri of the world's problems are making you too uncomfortable to recognize with the conscious.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom