What's new

IB's first Muslim chief does what the Congress didn't want, counter the CBI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why His religion need to be highlighted?
Are Muslims not Indians?

Its same as Indians requiring a Muslim to first say they are anti-Pakistani to ACTUALLY be considered Indian...
India should add that to its Constitution....All muslims have to prove they are not pro-Pakistani first in India...

and had he been discriminated as normal indian , he would have been muslim first for shaheens:lol: :lol:

We dint start war in 65.. It was you who ran away from war and gain nothing except humiliation (just like every war)

Yeah ... we ran... no wonder shashtri died of a heart attack in tashkent...

Humiliation is what you faced when drone strikes each day on your soil...

GoP permission... although the so called drone strikes do target terrorists..

when another country kill your number of soldiers and you still beg to them for feel sorry but they dont.

Seems idiots hibernate during such matters.... as for begging kiddo... we cut their supply lines and here is the apology.... now tell us if waren anderson or Italy ever apologized to your sorry behinds:

Your masters apology to Pakistan:

http://www.google.com.pk/url?sa=t&r...3saPeEZVaGoIICYQHovks-w&bvm=bv.47883778,d.eWU

It seems we improve our condition and you are going into deep hope... congrats for that

I bet you were sleeping till the 2000s when we were much ahead of you... and as they say"after every night there's a brighter day"..

Even that war started by you ...... Dnt always cry for all this.

And who armed and sheltered mukti terrorists is not a secret either..
What special you did at your western border??? Nothing :lol::lol: Where every thing is available??

Made some country shyt bricks and its airforce look like a sissy..

Oh yeah be proud of ur master US... drone strikes isnt it known tht they are done with permission of GoP? As for rapping... reminds me of 84 riots ... where ur women were raped infront of you ... and all you could do was watch... as for suicide attacks... side effects of a war..

BS posts... and did you say "Karma"? well must be the reason ur a$$es got handed in 84? dont you agree?
If making US come to my neck of woods to plea for cooperation to push a slug up yours then we can assess and analyze how the masters of GOP the USA has been raping your nation to the brink of being raped over again every morning right after the previous they just got done with your a$$es just last night. Thats called side affects of displaying yourself as a wh0r3 number 1 of Asia, Anyone with money can fulfill the quota of your begging bowl can loot you from your dignity. In real world we call that wh0r3 for hire not side effects of war.

If making US come to my neck of woods to plea for cooperation to push a slug up yours then i we can assess and analyze how the masters of GOP the USA has been raping your nation to the brink of being raped over again every morning right after the previous they just got done with your a$$es just last night. Thats called side affects of displaying yourself as a ***** number 1 of Asia, Anyone with money can fulfill the quota of your begging bowl can loot you from your dignity. In real world we call that ***** for hire not side effects of war.

Now your embarassing urself... why are you mad though? is it coz of 84 and the rapes?something abt changing the genes of ur kind (As i read).... if GoP and Military allows targeting terrorists... its none of ur business is it? now go wear ur anti rape underwear.... ur country is also the largest begging nation.. yes thts right mother india... begging all the world to keep her 400 million alive... and guess what she gets more "bheek" than all of south asia..

Yeah ... we ran... no wonder shashtri died of a heart attack in tashkent...

:lol::lol: That is even after starting war for kashmir ... ran away to your land without gaining anything at all.

GoP permission... although the so called drone strikes do target terrorists..

Is this the reason people crying to stop drones??? :lol:

Seems idiots hibernate during such matters.... as for begging kiddo... we cut their supply lines and here is the apology.... now tell us if waren anderson or Italy ever apologized to your sorry behinds:

It was Bhen**** Rajiv Gandhi who allow this dog to fly for money not any one else.

Masters??? They had their air base in Pakistan not India... Even your army never disclose it openly even denied their presence every time.

It seems you switch your master ... Now gives China your port :lol:

I bet you were sleeping till the 2000s when we were much ahead of you... and as they say"after every night there's a brighter day"..

Ahead in what??? Name even a single thing.

And who armed and sheltered mukti terrorists is not a secret either..

It was people of Bangladesh who want to end cruelty of PA.
Made some country shyt bricks and its airforce look like a sissy..

Again coward act without declaration of war start to strike just after IAF response run like a rat.

Now your embarassing urself... why are you mad though? is it coz of 84 and the rapes?something abt changing the genes of ur kind (As i read).... if GoP and Military allows targeting terrorists... its none of ur business is it? now go wear ur anti rape underwear.... ur country is also the largest begging nation.. yes thts right mother india... begging all the world to keep her 400 million alive... and guess what she gets more "bheek" than all of south asia..

That is why your weapons came throw USA bheek ???

:lol::lol: That is even after starting war for kashmir ... ran away to your land without gaining anything at all.

And AJK,G-B and aksai chin are in india?

Is this the reason people crying to stop drones??? :lol:

Our decision... if terrorists are targetted i support it...

It was Bhen**** Rajiv Gandhi who allow this dog to fly for money not any one else.

lol..
Masters??? They had their air base in Pakistan not India... Even your army never disclose it openly even denied their presence every time.

Anf today there are none.... isolated shamsi airbase near afghanistan was evacuated years back..

It seems you switch your master ... Now gives China your port :lol:

Too much smilies are the proof of frustration on ur part... as for masters again read my post abt masters... ur first master after 47 was a "british colonial".... as for port.. yes we gave it to a chinese company to manage... before tht it was a singaporean company which didnt manage it as per the agreement... but again no chinese military presence... nor is the base under their "control"..

Ahead in what??? Name even a single thing.

How abt per capita income,HDI,poverty reduction etc etc... we are still better than india in several fields even after a decade of war and a crippled economy.

It was people of Bangladesh who want to end cruelty of PA.

Same BS..

Again coward act without declaration of war start to strike just after IAF response run like a rat.

Shelter,arming,training and launching terrorists is itself an act of war... so call urself whatever suites you.. rat or bat..

That is why your weapons came throw USA bheek ???

Kiddo... ur anger and frustration is eating ur brain... in turn u are writing mumbo jumbo... again tell us who gets more "Bheek" in whole of south asia? or google it... and dont be surprised when mother ,,, indias name pops up..

And AJK,G-B and aksai chin are in india?

As I said you captured it before Indian forces take control ... You dint win that area in war :lol:

Aksai Chin ---- Still supporting masters war as your own ???

Our decision... if terrorists are targetted i support it...

Even after claim that 9 out of 10 people killed by these drones are innocent ??? I can understand when your army cant do anything to these americans how can gov can do anything.

lol..
Anf today there are none.... isolated shamsi airbase near afghanistan was evacuated years back..
So that means they operate it in past ??? :lol: They are on your soil and calling masters of others???

Too much smilies are the proof of frustration on ur part... as for masters again read my post abt masters... ur first master after 47 was a "british colonial".... as for port.. yes we gave it to a chinese company to manage... before tht it was a singaporean company which didnt manage it as per the agreement... but again no chinese military presence... nor is the base under their "control"..

Just look at your condition ... Your country ran by Arabs and USA or China ;)

How abt per capita income,HDI,poverty reduction etc etc... we are still better than india in several fields even after a decade of war and a crippled economy.

Dnt embrase your self by comparing per capita and HDI of both country... If you want I can post links.

Same BS..

Because of that BS people of Bangladesh participated in war against Pakistan army????

Shelter,arming,training and launching terrorists is itself an act of war... so call urself whatever suites you.. rat or bat..

If you considering first air strike on Indian airbase as success then no one can help you

Kiddo... ur anger and frustration is eating ur brain... in turn u are writing mumbo jumbo... again tell us who gets more "Bheek" in whole of south asia? or google it... and dont be surprised when mother ,,, indias name pops up..

We already said every country that we dnt need aid at all but your PM and presidents going for official visit to collect bheekh from all over the world ... your need proof for their official visit to collect funds ??? :rofl:

As I said you captured it before Indian forces take control ... You dint win that area in war :lol:

Yes must be the reason india celebrates tht war.

Aksai Chin ---- Still supporting masters war as your own ???

Google about aksai chin... as for masters... we are your masters... atleast for 1000 years we were..

Even after claim that 9 out of 10 people killed by these drones are innocent ??? I can understand when your army cant do anything to these americans how can gov can do anything.

If those people willingly give shelter to terrorists... i got no sympathy... if they are taken.. than yes..

So that means they operate it in past ??? :lol: They are on your soil and calling masters of others???

So whats their to lol about like a hyena... US even has bases in germany... and now it doesnt have a base in our country coz they were told to evacuate..

Just look at your condition ... Your country ran by Arabs and USA or China ;)

How does a country "ran" by arabs,usa or china? lol... maybe AID "rans" half ur population through AID.. or AIDs.

Dnt embrase your self by comparing per capita and HDI of both country... If you want I can post links.

Again read my post kiddo...

Because of that BS people of Bangladesh participated in war against Pakistan army????

No coz supporting terrorist and than shying away from the truth is... some indians even wrote books on how they supported terrorism in east wing.

If you considering first air strike on Indian airbase as success then no one can help you

Yes... just like the attack on ur parliament and the stupid show down in which more than 1000 indian soldiers died and took almost an year to mobilise at the cost of billions and than went back .. :lol: or the surgical strikes,limited nuclear war along with other bs...
We already said every country that we dnt need aid at all but your PM and presidents going for official visit to collect bheekh from all over the world ... your need proof for their official visit to collect funds ??? :rofl:

Yes a supper power with more than 400 million poor and 53%+ malnurished population doesnt need AID... but they just accept the "bheek" from anybody willing... :lol:

Google about aksai chin... as for masters... we are your masters... atleast for 1000 years we were..

If those people willingly give shelter to terrorists... i got no sympathy... if they are taken.. than yes..

So whats their to lol about like a hyena... US even has bases in germany... and now it doesnt have a base in our country coz they were told to evacuate..

How does a country "ran" by arabs,usa or china? lol... maybe AID "rans" half ur population through AID.. or AIDs.

No coz supporting terrorist and than shying away from the truth is... some indians even wrote books on how they supported terrorism in east wing.

Yes... just like the attack on ur parliament and the stupid show down in which more than 1000 indian soldiers died and took almost an year to mobilise at the cost of billions and than went back .. :lol: or the surgical strikes,limited nuclear war along with other bs...

Yes a supper power with more than 400 million poor and 53%+ malnurished population doesnt need AID... but they just accept the "bheek" from anybody willing... :lol:

And who are the "we" Afghan warlords ? who attacked, killed and raped and looted you people ???

And who are the "we" Afghan warlords ? who attacked, killed and raped and looted you people ???

You mean Pashtun ... there are more Pakistani pashtuns than the entire population of afghanistan... 2) they killed,looted and raped ur ancestors ... i.e:Hindus..

as for masters... we are your masters... atleast for 1000 years we were..

We think of you as just cowardly converts.

Let's agree to disagree. ;)

You mean Pashtun ... there are more Pakistani pashtuns than the entire population of afghanistan... 2) they killed,looted and raped ur ancestors ... i.e:Hindus..

So not exactly "peaceful and tolerant"?

The raped ones' children are the ones who claim "we are your masters". ;)

Sad fate of these converts but they get no sympathy from anyone.

Well this atleast prove that your forces are incapable to face India on one by one conflict...
That is why every one talking about China :lol::lol:

Arab and other muslims will slap you if you call your self one of them :lol::lol: .. I know how they treat south asians in their country... you people are converted people

Well you cant even do anything even if you want to ... and that's a fact

But what about every one hide their present officially .. and why ?? :lol: so much for masters??

that's why sharif ran to UAE for collecting funds?? Musharrf got deal due to arabs ??

Ok chachajan

Just like so many people wrote about cruelty in Bangladesh by your army ???

1000 Indian soldiers ???

I think you are on drugs.. :lol:

Pakistani PM and president going for official trip to collect bheekh
but on other side
Britain To End Financial Aid To India In 2015

So much difference..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom