What's new

IB's first Muslim chief does what the Congress didn't want, counter the CBI

Status
Not open for further replies.
We think of you as just cowardly converts.

Let's agree to disagree. ;)

So not exactly "peaceful and tolerant"?

The raped ones' children are the ones who claim "we are your masters". ;)

Sad fate of these converts but they get no sympathy from anyone.

Raped? dude u remind me of ur ancestors giving their daughters to evil mughals and claiming superiority over others......giving ur daughters to survive isnt something u see boasting people.... except for you and ur kind ....:lol:

Arab and other muslims will slap you if you call your self one of them

That is their sad miserable fate now.

Dono jahan se gaye.

Dhobi ke ***** jaisi halat ho gayi. ;)

Raped? dude u remind me of ur ancestors giving their daughters to evil mughals and claiming superiority over others......giving ur daughters to survive isnt something u see boasting people.... except for you and ur kind ....:lol:

Guess who the kids of the raped ones would be. ;)

And selling the soul and converting is the most cowardly thing one can do.

Well this atleast prove that your forces are incapable to face India on one by one conflict...
That is why every one talking about China :lol::lol:

Do you think china took aksai chin? wow .. ur smart..:lol:

Arab and other muslims will slap you if you call your self one of them :lol::lol: .. I know how they treat south asians in their country... you people are converted people

So arabs ruled u for thousands of years?

Well you cant even do anything even if you want to ... and that's a fact

Well u certainly blame ISI for all ur problems... so what can you do? retrack ur statements and take a nap..

But what about every one hide their present officially .. and why ?? :lol: so much for masters??

How about getting some education... coz u make no sense... And bow down to Lord mount baten or whatever the first gov general of india... a white colonial from UK..

that's why sharif ran to UAE for collecting funds?? Musharrf got deal due to arabs ??

Which deal and when did nawaz go to UAE after the elections? hallucinations?

Just like so many people wrote about cruelty in Bangladesh by your army ???

Good for them ... yet to prove the 3 million figure...

1000 Indian soldiers ???
I think you are on drugs.. :lol:

My mistake... 789 soldiers got killed and a loss of billions of usd:

http://www.google.com.pk/url?sa=t&r...TGhIEI&usg=AFQjCNF-u8xWi70icR3-0omu_PDyIJ5HJw

Pakistani PM and president going for official trip to collect bheekh
but on other side
Britain To End Financial Aid To India In 2015

So much difference..

Lol.. read the link again and than come back...

Arabs have been slaves for a thousand years.

These people have screwed up history and screwed up identity.

That is why the current halat...

That is their sad miserable fate now.

Dono jahan se gaye.

Dhobi ke ***** jaisi halat ho gayi. ;)

Says an indian... i bet u b.... (nixons words) are treated like kings in GCC... :lol:

Guess who the kids of the raped ones would be. ;)

You...
And selling the soul and converting is the most cowardly thing one can do.

Yes and giving ur women to evil muslims is a glorious one...

Bichare, confused identity ones.

They need to just keep obsessing with us. ;)

Where is the need to put his religion in the heading!! FVcking b@stards journos. :angry:

I wonder why the stupid reporter didnot write " IB's first Muslim chief does what the Congress didn't want, counter the Hindu CBI chief on Ishrat Jahan case"!? I would have added more masala! :hitwall:

Do you think china took aksai chin? wow .. ur smart..:lol:

Again talking about masters ???

So arabs ruled u for thousands of years?

I am talking about your claim about ruling India and your aukaat, how these so called friends treating you.

Well u certainly blame ISI for all ur problems... so what can you do? retrack ur statements and take a nap..

I dnt know how ISI came into picture for drone strikes ??? :lol::lol:

How about getting some education... coz u make no sense... And bow down to Lord mount baten or whatever the first gov general of india... a white colonial from UK..

Still after Independence no one allowed foreign troops into India but you sell your country first to USA and now China ......

Which deal and when did nawaz go to UAE after the elections? hallucinations?

Good for them ... yet to prove the 3 million figure...
Good for them ... they are now free country

My mistake... 789 soldiers got killed and a loss of billions of usd:

http://www.google.com.pk/url?sa=t&r...TGhIEI&usg=AFQjCNF-u8xWi70icR3-0omu_PDyIJ5HJw

So accidents make you happy ??? Well even that make sense cause you cant face our army from front so only this option is feasible :lol:

Lol.. read the link again and than come back...

What you want to say your PM and president not gone for any such trip???

Bichare, confused identity ones.

They need to just keep obsessing with us. ;)

These people are living in identity crises ... calling them self arabs even after knowing their situation in these counties...

Says an indian... i bet u b.... (nixons words) are treated like kings in GCC... :lol:

lol and you think you sc**s are treated any better by your so called brothers

lol again we are still pure Hindus unlike you whose ancestors got raped killed and forced to covered

Yes and giving ur women to evil muslims is a glorious one...

no and we really feel sorry for the converted ones who are by-products of those practice

lol and you think you sc**s are treated any better by your so called brothers

It depends on ones self..

lol again we are still pure Hindus unlike you whose ancestors got raped killed and forced to covered

And can you point out the incidents? :lol: its was u people who bore the brunt... modern day Pakistan was muslim much before any afghan invaded it..

no and we really feel sorry for the converted ones who are by-products of those practice

Not really those who "practiced" that are still living in india and hindu... Hint: mughals took hindu wives from ur hindu kings..

Again talking about masters ???

Jaisa moun waisi chapeer..

I am talking about your claim about ruling India and your aukaat, how these so called friends treating you.

My aukaat is definetly better than yours.... as for frnds... there are no friends in the international arena...

I dnt know how ISI came into picture for drone strikes ??? :lol::lol:

Who do you think provide on ground info for the strikes? :lol:
Still after Independence no one allowed foreign troops into India but you sell your country first to USA and now China ......

Having a colonial as ur first gov general tells alot about ur mentality.. and so does ur behaviour... and nobody "sold" anything...

Good for them ... they are now free country

And as per ur govt a launching pad for ISI.. :lol:

So accidents make you happy ??? Well even that make sense cause you cant face our army from front so only this option is feasible :lol:

Its not my fault if ur small brain cant comprehend my posts...

What you want to say your PM and president not gone for any such trip???

No hinglish please... cant understand bs... but u are still getting "bheek"..
These people are living in identity crises ... calling them self arabs even after knowing their situation in these counties...

And who claimed to be an arab here? maybe some c.... read the imaginery post in his lil pea sized brain.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom