What's new

IB is not what it appears to be

Car smuggling, gold smuggling, human trafficking too.

The trick is to catch the small fishes, arrange a presser and let the big fishes continue with their criminal activities.

There is a reason why Quetta is the most coveted post.
if govt has a monpoly on Crime, it will leessen non govt actors

Yeah….go find Ehsanullah….the terrorist who who living in a military safehouse getting a monthly stipend and magically escaped.
So many of us here (including me) found it so hard to believe that the entire Ehsanullah episode was not a Fauji plan - in hindsight, there was only one explanation that we knew was true, but refused to accept since we genuinely thought the Fauj had the best interests of the country.

The entire Ehsanullah episode was a Fauj led plan

As killings of Kashmiri leaders in different cities was a mystery for the law enforcement agencies, the IB unearthed the network who killed Khalid Raza of
Al-Badar Mujahideen and Zahid Ibrahim of Hizb-ul-Mujahideen. It discovered a network led by an ex-Rangers commando, Muhammad Ali. All of its members were apprehended. Muhammad Ali admitted working for RAW since 2017 other than revealing that he had conducted surveillance of Hafiz Saeed and of Hamza, the son of Fazlur Rehman Khalil on the direction of Indian intelligence.
And shameless Pakistani establishment and elite will still beg Indians for peace and do everything to hinder Kashmiri mujahideen from waging jihad in Kashmir.

Yeah….go find Ehsanullah….the terrorist who who living in a military safehouse getting a monthly stipend and magically escaped.
He was there due to a deal. That deal was he would help finish lot of TTP leaders than will be let go free. I don't like him either but when you need intelligence you have to sometimes make bad decisions.

Lol getting spanked and arse kicked by few rag tags in Zhob cantt and daily attacks by Afghanis in the border - even after 20 years this is their intelliegnce - these losers are only good for smuggling Irani oil
Stop bitching, let's see if you can do any better.Easy to bark but when it's call for action poeople like you run.

Stop bitching, let's see if you can do any better.
Buitvhin ? ou have the fking audacity to call out to me by living in UK? Talk to me dikhead when you forego UK and live back in Pakistan!

And also Dikhead why the fk do I do IB work? when I m paying my taxes so that they can do their job? seriously where do you come up with such shit rebuttals?

Easy to bark but when it's call for action poeople like you run.
Which is Why you're in UK and I m here In Pakistan
Arsehole

they just want to dump the bad press into the lap of IB. its being turned into a scapegoat to protect ISI's image. if IB has a big role and is doing a better job, and internal security is its responsibility, then the intel failures become IB's responsibility, and the suppression of journalists and political parties, as well as dissidents also falls into its lap.

simple as that.

Buitvhin ? ou have the fking audacity to call out to me by living in UK? Talk to me dikhead when you forego UK and live back in Pakistan!

And also Dikhead why the fk do I do IB work? when I m paying my taxes so that they can do their job? seriously where do you come up with such shit rebuttals?

Which is Why you're in UK and I m here In Pakistan
Arsehole
I hope you get screwed even more , people like you deserve it more. The language you use it seems you are not from Pakistan.

LOL this is what you get when you support tyrants mfkers - you have the audacity to call me out by living in UK

LOl apparently you are from Pakistan by living in UK comfortable ife and then supporting Tyrants
Jealous idiot I am not even in the UK or Pakistan.

IB is Gulberg, Gulberg is IB..
‏إِنَّا لِلّهِ وَإِنَّـا إِلَيْهِ رَاجِعونَ

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom