What's new

IAF MiG-27 crash in West Bengal

Do you have a shame in yourself by telling us that we have killed two dignitaries, your media was trying to encash on the situation and ended up licking your own spit. Looks like you love licking too, well after all you belong to the world capital of rapists.

I can take care of trolls like you on any forum, have you got any shame left in you, no wonder Russians have earned a bad name just because of your maintenance standards, do I need to remind you that you recently crashed a brand new c130j.

OK, I concede - you win. Congratulations. May this be another feather in your cap. And I envy you for living in the most desirable country on earth.

(What I really want to say is "May you grow up soon." But you won't understand what that means, until you do actually grow up.)

OK, I concede - you win. Congratulations. May this be another feather in your cap. And I envy you for living in the most desirable country on earth.

(What I really want to say is "May you grow up soon." But you won't understand what that means, until you do actually grow up.)
Sorry how old are you

And i suppose those who lost their lives were dispensable.
any way.....R.I.P.
while in other news TTP and Indian media is claiming that the helicopter was brought down through hostile fire in Gilgit.
even Americans have dismissed this claim but now Indian media is saying that TTP has promised them with a video proof.

Only the MiG-21 Bisons will continue to 2022, the MiG-27s and MiG-21 (non-Bisons) will be gone by 2019/20- the process has already begun a few years back.

With every passing day the case for the Rafale is being made ever stronger and the DM/PM are surely listening.
By 2020, IAF will get Rafale and how you guys will replace entire fleet of MiG-27 and MiG-21? What is plan of IAF to meet this shoratge in next 5 years?, In current situation, crushes are more dangerous for IAF as IAF is facing shortage of Pilots, if any crush will claim the life of pilot. It will very costly for you guys.

It is really alarming situation for IAF.

By 2020, IAF will get Rafale and how you guys will replace entire fleet of MiG-27 and MiG-21? What is plan of IAF to meet this shoratge in next 5 years?, In current situation, crushes are more dangerous for IAF as IAF is facing shortage of Pilots, if any crush will claim the life of pilot. It will very costly for you guys.

It is really alarming situation for IAF.
a) MiG-21 Sqns are ALREADY being replaced by Su-30MKIs
b) Rafale deliveries will begin within 2 years
c) LCA is entering service this year and will be pumped out at a rate of 16/year from next year

Considering the Rafale and MKI are easily as capable as 4-5 MiG-21/7 and the LCA as capable as 2-3 the situation is not as alarming as one might like to make out.

a) MiG-21 Sqns are ALREADY being replaced by Su-30MKIs
b) Rafale deliveries will begin within 2 years
c) LCA is entering service this year and will be pumped out at a rate of 16/year from next year

Considering the Rafale and MKI are easily as capable as 4-5 MiG-21/7 and the LCA as capable as 2-3 the situation is not as alarming as one might like to make out.
LCA is not mature as SU-30 and Rafale are.....LCA will only add number to IAF, not operational capabilities like Su-30 and Rafale.

LCA is not mature as SU-30 and Rafale are.....LCA will only add number to IAF, not operational capabilities like Su-30 and Rafale.
This is a must illogical statement, how does maturity equate to operational capabilities? The LCA is still going to be replacing the MiG mature or not and thus brining capabilities to the IAF.

Anyway, I've made my point and outlined how the issue(s) are being addressed.

LCA is not as capable as Flanker or Rafale but it would lot better than MIG 21 & MIG 27 which would it replace.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom