What's new

IAF MiG-27 crash in West Bengal

Like I said before
in recent past Mig27 has had a worse crash record than Mig 21 Bisons

The 2 West Bengal Based Mig27 Sqds have had a terrible record, loosing 8 Aircrafts since 2010

These are also the last non upgraded Mig27 sqds, being 34 yrs old, they are 7 yrs past their airframe life

We need 72 Rafales to replace the 4 Mig27 Sqds, 36 simply wont do

Like I said before
in recent past Mig27 has had a worse crash record than Mig 21 Bisons

The 2 West Bengal Based Mig27 Sqds have had a terrible record, loosing 8 Aircrafts since 2010

These are also the last non upgraded Mig27 sqds, being 34 yrs old, they are 7 yrs past their airframe life

We need 72 Rafales to replace the 4 Mig27 Sqds, 36 simply wont do
Why only 72 Rafales? why not 1000?

Why is the status of pilot always missing from the headline ? Kind of gives away what is more valued !

Good to hear it. Years of time and millions are spent so that a pilot can become who he is supposed to be. A fighter pilots life should be more valuable than even a billion dollar plane ..
Sorry state, these planes are in..Some of them are three decades old, I hear.

I dislike spending much for military, but then these are necessary evil for the World we live in today. And if we have to do, we should do it in a proper way. We need to get these jets replaced ASAP. Two people just got killed there.

Sorry state, these planes are in..Some of them are three decades old, I hear.

I dislike spending much for military, but then these are necessary evil for the World we live in today. And if we have to do, we should do it in a proper way. We need to get these jets replaced ASAP. Two people just got killed there.

Crashes happen all the time. Thing is, once root cause is identified there should be verifiable evidence of action taken to rectify it. And checks should be put into the process/protocols to make sure it doesn't repeat !

I hope pilots are ok, as far as migs are concerned PAF shouldn't be worried about them as they are going towards natural deaths aka crash. By looking IAF safety record rafaels might end up having a same fate.

Why only 72 Rafales? why not 1000?
Think about it for a while, you might get the answer yourself. If you can't, then it is pointless for you to participate in this forum.

I hope pilots are ok, as far as migs are concerned PAF shouldn't be worried about them as they are going towards natural deaths aka crash. By looking IAF safety record rafaels might end up having a same fate.
Do you really want to gloat about safety records, barely 24 hours after your forces killed two foreign ambassadors and other dignitaries in a crash? Have some shame, and don't troll on such events.

What is the squadron strength of Mig-27 at the moment?

What is the squadron strength of Mig-27 at the moment?
The last i heard we had around 5 squadrons or around a 100 Mig-27s including around 60 upgraded Mig-27(upgraded by HAL).The one that crashed was most probably a non-upgraded older one and the I.A.F. is going to retire these non-upgraded ones by 2017.

Bengal: 2 killed as MiG-27 crashes, pilot ejects safely | The Indian Express
mig-new.jpg

BEFORE CRASH
F-15_MiG-271.jpg

Do you really want to gloat about safety records, barely 24 hours after your forces killed two foreign ambassadors and other dignitaries in a crash? Have some shame, and don't troll on such events.

Says the same to your dozens of compatriots who are posting sh!t about crash in Nalar valley. It is funny to hear word "shame" from a bharati but anyways. Do lecture you own people too.

You bharatis are already necessarily wasting your time and energy on others.

Think about it for a while, you might get the answer yourself. If you can't, then it is pointless for you to participate in this forum.

Do you have a shame in yourself by telling us that we have killed two dignitaries, your media was trying to encash on the situation and ended up licking your own spit. Looks like you love licking too, well after all you belong to the world capital of rapists.

I can take care of trolls like you on any forum, have you got any shame left in you, no wonder Russians have earned a bad name just because of your maintenance standards, do I need to remind you that you recently crashed a brand new c130j.

Back
Top Bottom