What's new

'I won't mind returning with 'military uniform on' to make Pakistan sovereign': Altaf

I don't own any guns and have only seen a gun twice, once was in Lahore the other in Quetta.

Good for you, but then again why would you? When you are residing in the Fort Knox of Pakistan. ie Nine Zero?

I don't understand how they are thugs. MQM dominated areas like Gullistan e jauhar, Gulberg etc are not as dangerous as places like Lyari (PPP), Pehlwan Goth (ANP) etc. I have only seen MQM activists inaugurating roads and hospitals unlike ANP who's leader promised to turn Karachi into Kabul and openly discriminates against urdu speakers.
Lalu Khaith, Nazimabad, Azizabad, Liaqatabad, Paposh.....ring any bells?

Now this thug gang you speak of are the same thugs that developed Karachi in a small time frame. But again I don't expect you to learn anything as your heart and votes are with corrupt Feudalists rather than a party from the middle class.

You give me a couple of million pounds/dollars in revenues collected from 'Bhata'/extortion and I promise to donate 2 percent of that to any area in Karachi.
That ought to make the ride worthwhile when I roam around on my CD70 (double sawari ofcourse) holding a kalashnikov. Enjoying the view!

Anyway your prized KKF (Khidmat e Khalq Foundation)?? Notorious land mafia that kidnaps your 'kurbani' ka bakra (Big Eid sacrifice) the next year if you dont donate the hide that year.

Or send ransacking bandits over to your house, that wipe your house clean within a few minutes, if you refuse to ''take care of/pledge allegiance to'' the Unit incharge.

Or even worse for several?

Alas I dont have the time or permission to name the several cases that shone light on the already illuminated placard of KKF and MQM (Mutahida and Haqiqi)

Back to topic now!

Yeah it was Basant day in Lahore when i saw people firing guns on their roofs.

Lalu Khaith, Nazimabad, Azizabad, Liaqatabad, Paposh.....ring any bells?

Nazimabad safest neighborhood in Karachi. Liaqatbad, Azizabad are all nice places. Lalu Khet is the same thing as Liaqatbad, good try though.

You give me a couple of million pounds/dollars in revenues collected from 'Bhata'/extortion and I promise to donate 2 percent of that to any area in Karachi.
That ought to make the ride worthwhile when I roam around on my CD70 (double sawari ofcourse) holding a kalashnikov. Enjoying the view!

You have to ask that to Jamatis and ANP members as they have a habit of bhatta khori. But again propaganda from the 90's has gotten in your head.

Anyway your prized KKF (Khidmat e Khalq Foundation)?? Notorious land mafia that kidnaps your 'kurbani' ka bakra (Big Eid sacrifice) the next year if you dont donate the hide that year.

Land mafia? Please ask Afghani refs and ANP members as they are the only ones involved in Landgrabbing and Transport mafia. Contact Umar Sharif or Moin Akhtar you seem to have a knack for comedy because I've never heard of Eid ka bakra being kidnapped. Anyways KKF is the same organization that was there for victims of the flood, earthquake and terrorism. Didn't see your nawaz takla or Zardari there.

Or send ransacking bandits over to your house, that wipe your house clean within a few minutes, if you refuse to ''take care of/pledge allegiance to'' the Unit incharge.
You have a great imagination. Write fairytale stories or something. You'll do good in that field.

The question is... will he fit?

ba%20dum%20tss.png

It proves that Altaf Bhai has started to suffer from Alzhiemer. Hi Hi maray moo may ghee shakar.

"Returning to Pakistan" is a phobia which Altaf must get fixed.

Just because he is the only person to speak against the corrupt Punjabi establishment and feudals does not mean you have to spew false venom against him.

No just because being a bharati he has NO right to poke his nose in affairs of Pakistan.

2. Just because he on record questioned the existence of our country Pakistan.

3. Just because he has burnt flag of Pakistan.
4. Just because he and his loonies are killing Pakistanis in Karachi.

5. Just because he and his loonies have occupied Karachi and the native Sindhis are deprived of their own city.

No just because being a bharati he has NO right to poke his nose in affairs of Pakistan.

2. Just because he on record questioned the existence of our country Pakistan.

3. Just because he has burnt flag of Pakistan.
4. Just because he and his loonies are killing Pakistanis in Karachi.

5. Just because he and his loonies have occupied Karachi and the native Sindhis are deprived of their own city.

You wanna clarify that??
Who are Bharti's?

You wanna clarify that??
Who are Bharti's?

I think she was referring to a person and not persons, and the one she was referring to is

ddddd.jpg

And I dont think she wanted to insult the donkey. :azn:

@ Pak Marine

This statement and the one about imposing Martial Law in Punjab really ripped apart any dignity or credibility that MQM had. These statements clearly show the focal point of the politics and policies of MQM , which is to get into power using all necessary means. That's all the strive for, to hold the reins of power.

@Karachiite

Pal, I am not saying that ANP or Jamat-e-Islami are saints but you really gotta come outa this utopia that MQM workers are harmless monks helping the humanity. Anyone who has spent a considerable time in Karachi knows how MQM goes about their business.

I have paid Bhatta myself, not just to MQM but also to Sunni Tehrik and ANP. The only difference is that ST and ANP took 215 and 15,000 respectively, while MQM walked away with 30.000. Also, ST and ANP just collect extortion once a year, while MQM does it every 6 months and on all the religious/cultural festivals. Two of my friends were beaten up in a university by APMSO, because they unknowingly arranged a function, which collided with a function held by APMSO. The gap was one week but apparently that wasn't good enough for the monks helping the humanity. My friends needed to be reminded about a fact that every student needs to understand and accept, if they are to study in a government institution in Karachi. "University ka Baap kon? Altaf Hussain! Altaf Hussain!". Yup, that's what they were saying when they were ruthlessly beating up my friends with steel pipes.

I can give you many other countless examples like the time I went with my family to vote but found out that all of our votes had already been cast in the favor of MQM. They sure do take care of the people of Karachi. Do other political parties do this as well? Sure they do, and that is precisely why MQM is no different from them. It is just another groups pf opportunists among many.

Please learn to see through this mirage of MQM being all holy. No matter what they have done for Karachi, as long as they base their polices around violence and draw their strength from it, they are not worth anything.

Also, I am sure I will be able to gather a couple of people, who along with me will be willing to hire any Audit firm in the world to Audit the expenses of Mr.Altaf Hussain, from the day he set foot in London. Not just him,but the whole Rabita Committee that is there with him in London. Not that I think that their financial stability depends on extortion, but it's hard to imagine a guy who used to roam around on a Honda 50 motorcycle, and is the leader of the only political party which compromises of disadvantaged middle class people, living comfortably if not lavishly, in the world's most expensive city for so long.

If it shows in the Audit report that he actually has been living off the donations of the poverty ravaged middle class people, I'll become a die-hard MQM fan. I am sure, you will arrange the audit considering what's at stake and the potential gains from it.

Guys, Let's not comment on anyone's physical appearance or outlook. Let's keep our disagreements civil, and only limited to policies rather than personalities.

Whats going on here?

If we are just going to discriminate between our selves and fight between ourselves like this, we dont need any corrupt politicians to break us down, we are doing it with our own hands!

Calling ourselves as Karachitte or Lahori, supporter of MQM or PPP isint gonna lead us no where! I dont support anyone neither like anyone except Imran Khan (but he isint the topic here).

If we start dividing our selves and hate others due to the political party or the area he/she lives in, will lead us staying back looooong way where the world would over run us and would develop more when we still would be a 5th world country!

We must unite, irrespective or gender, age, political party and the city we are from, for the current situiation to neutralise and bring back Quaid's Pakistan!

I thought formal forums doesnt allow political discussions!
If we fight like this (or what it can be called 'Disscussion'), then we are creating rivals on the forum, which would cause poision in the heart and would effect real life, meaning, we divide ourselves with our own hands!

We must stop this biased discussion now and better have a healthy and friendly comunity.

I kindly request Administrator to close this thread.

Regards.
Last Hope
(Creator MCA)

Back
Top Bottom