What's new

'I won't mind returning with 'military uniform on' to make Pakistan sovereign': Altaf

People from Afghanistan are not welcomed. I am not racist towards my own coutnrymen like some people in this forum.
I love Pashtuns especially Shahid Afridi and Rahim Shah.

i'm not happy about the fact that an already over-burdened Pakistan is having to deal with millions of Afghan refugees

(trust me)

they should be repatriated.....but for those who are legally allowed to be in Pakistan, then as a Muslim, Christian, Sikh, Parsi, etc. (and as per our culture) how can we not welcome them? It's the law breakers who should be kicked out.

in general, we should ALL OF US learn to set aside our political differences....in the end, who cares? Why should political belief or religion be used as a tool of division?

Minar e Pakistan is a very symbolic monument. Pakistanis are obligated not to forget the Lahore Resolution, or the hard work put to give us a homeland.

your party, MQM, used to be an ethnic party.....they changed Mohajir to Muttahida.

so you should promote a united Qom; and quite frankly, your leader should muster the courage to return to Pakistan. Why is he in the UK? He's scared, or he likes life over there better than in his own country?

I said what IF I tell you are you so naive that you wud believe a stranger on the Internet ???? no the urduspeakers I know don't hate Pakistan if they do I wudnt know them but how would you explain the speech your leader made in India calling Pakistan the biggest blunder in history of mankind? How would you explain that ? don't come up with a fancy answer just talk facts

your party, MQM, used to be an ethnic party.....they changed Mohajir to Muttahida.

so you should promote a united Qom; and quite frankly, your leader should muster the courage to return to Pakistan. Why is he in the UK? He's scared, or he likes life over there better than in his own country?

I do promote a united qom but it fumes my blood when I hear people still calling urdu speakers hindustanis. Is that being united?

And don't worry about my leader he will return to Pakistan when the time comes. He's in UK because his brother and young nephew were killed because he didn't surrender himself to the corrupt government. He's in UK because his people from his own party and ethnicity were being killed by the army in the name of a separatist movement which turned out to be false and a plan of corrupt generals.

Personally I'm not a huge fan of Altaf Hussain but the way he promotes the middle class, minorities and his hate for feudals and extremists is amazing. He grew up in a small house unlike our feudal presidents and pms. His party is filled with the middle class and they don't hold fake degrees.

how would you explain the speech your leader made in India calling Pakistan the biggest blunder in history of mankind? How would you explain that ? don't come up with a fancy answer just talk facts

I have already posted a video explaining how his words were taken out of context. Kindly take a look at the previous pages.

Last edited by a moderator:
I do promote a united qom but it fumes my blood when I hear people still calling urdu speakers hindustanis. Is that being united?

Glad we're on the same page.

Urdu is the national language of Pakistan, I think every Pakistani should learn and be able to communicate in this language --as much they should be allowed to speak and use local language as well. It's a unique country with ethnic diversity. Lets not delve too much into this whole regional debate. We are not the indians, only they engage in such things.

And don't worry about my leader he will return to Pakistan when the time comes. He's in UK because his brother and young nephew were killed because he didn't surrender himself to the corrupt government.

sir, the fact of the matter is that MQM was involved in militancy. What right did they have to stock up arms and wage war against the State?

Operation Cleanup was done just for fun? There was a justified reason behind it. MQM became more than a political party; it became a TOTAL state within a state. Unacceptable. But times have changed, lets move on. MQM has done many good things also for Karachi, and clearly they are backed by many in the city.

Technically speaking, there are charges against some MQM officials. They should address them in court.

Let's not delve too much into the past, because the past is not a clean one.

He's in UK because his people from his own party and ethnicity were being killed by the army in the name of a separatist movement which turned out to be false and a plan of corrupt generals.

as stated above, MQM was far from innocent....

Personally I'm not a huge fan of Altaf Hussain but the way he promotes the middle class, minorities and his hate for feudals and extremists is amazing. He grew up in a small house unlike our feudal presidents and pms. His party is filled with the middle class and they don't hold fake degrees.

and based on what i know, that is another admirable thing about MQM.....they SEEM to be the only party representing middle class

however, it would be naiive to think that they are not also involved in land mafia...it would also be naiive to think that some of their activists are not total thugs

I have spoken to people in Karachi who have met activists who act like total gangsters --if you look at them the wrong way even, they act like hooligans.

but then again, im no fan of any politicians or our politics in general. Too much dirt and grime.

I have already posted a video explaining how his words were taken out of context. Kindly take a look at the previous pages.

i really hope you are right; because otherwise, its total treason. Especially to go to india and say those hurtful things.

actually, I would expect that mohajirs to be very patriotic Pakistanis since many of them left everything behind during partition to migrate to Pakistan Nation.

lets all try to calm down and avoid this ethnics/regional talks.....

Back
Top Bottom