What's new

'I won't mind returning with 'military uniform on' to make Pakistan sovereign': Altaf

165767_140949875966489_100001544314018_254952_4230391_n.jpg

Yuck!!
He looks ugly!

Hey Altaf hussein, if you come with this thing on, believe me half the nation will be deaf with the sounds of laughter all over the place. Please have some mercy, oh sorry, You dont have it. Have some self respect, and stay back there. We will be happy so would you. Deal?

(Edit: One more thing, you will dirty the mighty uniform, and we would be ashamed to wear that again)

We have yet to start commissioning monkeys in army so he can stay on hold untill the proposal ever comes for consideration

Do you honestly expect anything other, than requests for more bloodshed, from a twat like him?

Altaf Bhai (yuck, quick hand me a paper bag) and his unfulfilled fantasies.

Talking of irresponsible statements. I am sure you have come across this one>>>>>

YouTube - Altaf Hussain calls creation of Pakistan the Biggest Mistake

YouTube - What Actually Altaf Hussain said in India Full Story

Just because he is the only person to speak against the corrupt Punjabi establishment and feudals does not mean you have to spew false venom against him.

YouTube - What Actually Altaf Hussain said in India Full Story

Just because he is the only person to speak against the corrupt Punjabi establishment and feudals does not mean you have to spew false venom against him.

Okay Mr Resident-of-Nine-Zero, I should nt expect anything better than the above from you. Its your loyalty to the nutcase that speaks on this forum. Bet your reply would have been a bullet in real life, no?:sniper:

I despise corrupt establishments as well, be it Punjabi/Pathan/Sindhi/Baluchi etc. I would however opt anytime for corrupt politicians and feudals than murdering thugs under the guise of saints for the needy.

Okay Mr Resident-of-Nine-Zero, I should nt expect anything better than the above from you. Its your loyalty to the nutcase that speaks on this forum. Bet your reply would have been a bullet in real life, no?:sniper:

I despise corrupt establishments as well, be it Punjabi/Pathan/Sindhi/Baluchi etc. I would however opt anytime for corrupt politicians and feudals than murdering thugs under the guise of saints for the needy.

I don't own any guns and have only seen a gun twice, once was in Lahore the other in Quetta.

I don't understand how they are thugs. MQM dominated areas like Gullistan e jauhar, Gulberg etc are not as dangerous as places like Lyari (PPP), Pehlwan Goth (ANP) etc. I have only seen MQM activists inaugurating roads and hospitals unlike ANP who's leader promised to turn Karachi into Kabul and openly discriminates against urdu speakers.

Now this thug gang you speak of are the same thugs that developed Karachi in a small time frame. But again I don't expect you to learn anything as your heart and votes are with corrupt Feudalists rather than a party from the middle class.

Back
Top Bottom