What's new

I want to join Pak Army

GC Arslan Iqbal

New Recruit

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Does a Man with military background is given preference over a civilian in army selection???????????

Does a Man with military background is given preference over a civilian in army selection???????????
Yes but it happens on the last stage of selection while making of merit list. Naturally, people with military background has builtin personality of a soldier so he give good results in all tests etc.

Yes but it happens on the last stage of selection while making of merit list. Naturally, people with military background has builtin personality of a soldier so he give good results in all tests etc.
I completed my Bachelor in Arts sipmle B.a... can I join Army as captain? ,,?

Wats the procedure to join pak army as a MAXILLOFACIAL SURGEON??

Hi! I want to join Pakistan Army as a officer. I'm just conscious about medical test. Actually, I have a flexible flat feet. I can run, jog and do any physics exercise easily. I can also fake a arched feet and can walk for a whole day with a fake arches feet. So will I be declared fit for Army?

My brother want to join Pakistan Army, He recently complete the Bachelors degree, what is the process? I can't post the thread as I am new to this forum, so any help is appreciated.

Back
Top Bottom