What's new

When army reputation is low, is PMA selection continuing normally?

Lol its not 2000s where 18 Yr old watches ispr or state tv crap. They live in the world of social media. Ever wondered why whoever is able is getting out of this khakistan. Specially the skilled middle class people. The quality of khaki creatures is a good indicator of what sort of raw material is getting in. The performance of the rest of state is another good indicator of what sort of people are getting those jobs.
Ok so instead of this tripe, show us with data that recruitment has gone down since this is what this GD thread is about and not how heartbroken all of Pakistan is since PTI government went under. Just sharing anecdotal stuff like "They live in the world of social media" proves nothing pertaining to recruitment trends going down. Second, the raw material that you are putting down is you, me and us. If it's trash then you, me and us are trash. So instead of pontificating, look within and introspect.

Third, let's stick to the topic on hand instead of muddying up everything with your political agenda. As I have said multiple times, feel free to open up threads in "Siyasat" and go at it. Why do you have to derail everything with this emotional baggage?

Seriously u know how many unemployed youth is in the country? But ya u fanbois will give weight to those 650 odd creatures as compared to 4.5 million people who don't see any future of themselves in the country.

Seriously u know how many unemployed youth is in the country? But ya u fanbois will give weight to those 650 odd creatures as compared to 4.5 million people who don't see any future of themselves in the country.
Does this thread *anywhere* suggest we are discussing "unemployment" in the country?

The bloody thread is about # of candidates showing up for selection. Why are we even talking about the 4.5 million people? When have those 4.5 or 45 million people ever seen a future in this country? When has joblessness not been a problem in Pakistan?

Talk about a snowball effect in every single thread.

Last edited:
Ok so instead of this tripe, show us with data that recruitment has gone down since this is what this GD thread is about and not how heartbroken all of Pakistan is since PTI government went under. Just sharing anecdotal stuff like "They live in the world of social media" proves nothing pertaining to recruitment trends going down. Second, the raw material that you are putting down is you, me and us. If it's trash then you, me and us are trash. So instead of pontificating, look within and introspect.

Third, let's stick to the topics on hand instead of muddying up everything with your political agenda. As I have said multiple times, feel free to open up threads in "Siyasat" and go at it. Why do you have to derail everything with this emotional baggage?

Does this thread *anywhere* suggest we are discussing "unemployment" in the country?

The bloody thread is about # of candidates showing up for selection. Why are we even talking about the 4.5 million people? When have those 4.5 or 45 million people ever seen a future in this country? When has joblessness not been a problem in Pakistan?

Talk about a snowball effect in every single thread.

Where did I said there is a shortage of wannabe khaki creatures?

Where did I said there is a shortage of wannabe khaki creatures?
Really? You are going to rebut me with this on a thread that is titled "When army reputation is low, is PMA selection continuing normally?" after derailing it? Wah yar, that is really cheeky on your part. You know what you are doing, Khuda ka wasta, don't derail every thread.

where as the the quantity may or may not go down. but the quality will. One may assert that Zia and Musharraf had already started the process and its just a continuation but it will accelerate imo. The arabization of pak army. never has the army's shenanigans been ever laid so bare, not even in 71. so expect more thugs like faisal naseer etc willing to do anything. a gestapo takeover of the whermacht. with apologies to whermacht for the comparison, pa has never come close to something like the blitzkrieg.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom