What's new

When army reputation is low, is PMA selection continuing normally?

Skimming

Reaction score
Country
India
When army reputation is low, is PMA selection continuing normally? Has there been a fall in number of applications to PMA? Is Pakistani youth still interested in joining PMA? And how do families and others in the society look at candidates applying for PMA?

I'm not sure of overall numbers, but I know for sure intake is dwindling. A few people who I knew were planning to apply have called it quits given the current situation.

I'm not sure of overall numbers, but I know for sure intake is dwindling. A few people who I knew were planning to apply have called it quits given the current situation.

@maverick1977

His question is best suited for you if you can update us on how recruitment is going—from your sources.

recruiting is all time low and also of extremely low quality with low qualifications of officers coming in…
Negative, recruitment is stable if not high, the probable cause being that the recruits apply with the perceived incentive that comes with being an army officer (plots, .etc. ). Its a sad state!

Negative, recruitment is stable if not high, the probable cause being that the recruits apply with the perceived incentive that comes with being an army officer (plots, .etc. ). Its a sad state!

Why is it sad?

You want people to join military for free?

When army reputation is low, is PMA selection continuing normally? Has there been a fall in number of applications to PMA? Is Pakistani youth still interested in joining PMA? And how do families and others in the society look at candidates applying for PMA?
There is no news of issues with the joining numbers. Remember it is a job opportunity for the youth where unemployed are high 20%+

There's only one viable industry in the country that offers life long perks, benefits and housing, plus above law status. Why would recruitment dwindle.

Where would the bullies and all the losers go for full time job?

Only skilled and hard working people who wants to earn halal income go for normal jobs if they able to get it. Otherwise they move out. The waste join civil and uncivil service.

Where would the bullies and all the losers go for full time job?

Only skilled and hard working people who wants to earn halal income go for normal jobs if they able to get it. Otherwise they move out. The waste join civil and uncivil service.
Bhai I just spent 7 years in Pakistan...no way can u earn halal in Pakistan
It's should be renamed ...paleetistaan

Losing common person trust on military means more jobs for the families of generals and officers of pak maoj , ab generals k baiton ko general banny ka koi competition he nhi rahy ga

Indian propaganda guerillas are having a field day, lol, attacking Pakistan army day in and day out, probing and looking for weaknesses to exploit. Sorry cow p!ss drinkers Pakistan army is too strong and disciplined to crack.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom