What's new

Tall and Graceful - Life of a GC (Gentleman Cadet)

no,
because I have interacted with them personally.

A gentleman doesn't have to say that he is a gentleman, unlike these PMA guys, who rub their GC status in everyone's faces, and look down upon civilians like they are somehow inferior.
If there was a better example of generalization, I'd love to see it.

Prayers for the institution to course correct, stop political engineering and stop torturing people.

Ameen.
But what does any of this have anything to do with the PMA or these young men?

I don't see anyone bashing the countless nurseries that produce our fine politicians, judges and bureaucrats so why single out the PMA?

But what does any of this have anything to do with the PMA or these young men?

I don't see anyone bashing the countless nurseries that produce our fine politicians, judges and bureaucrats so why single out the PMA?
You are right, has got nothing to do with the PMA or these young man.

But in retrospect, Bajwa was in PMA, so somewhere along the line he learnt the art.

In relevant threads, I’ll make dua for politicians, judges, bureaucrats as well.

You are right, has got nothing to do with the PMA or these young man.

But in retrospect, Bajwa was in PMA, so somewhere along the line he learnt the art.

In relevant threads, I’ll make dua for politicians, judges, bureaucrats as well.
Ok, let's count. Ayub, Yahya, Zia, Musharraf and lets add Bajwa and Asim Munir. For argument sake let me throw in Aslam Beg in the bag as well. 7 officers in a galaxy of officers who have served their nation with honor and dignity since 1948 and people want to lambast them for things they had no hand in?

Let's be a bit more reasonable.

Ok, let's count. Ayub, Yahya, Zia, Musharraf and lets add Bajwa and Asim Munir. For argument sake let me throw in Aslam Beg in the bag as well. 7 officers in a galaxy of officers who have served their nation with honor and dignity since 1948 and people want to lambast them for things they had no hand in?

Let's be a bit more reasonable.
You are addressing a flock of sheep, one jumps in the pond, rest blindly follow. Most of these guys if even hear a shell explode in vicinity, they will hide under a bed for a week.

لَقَدْ خَلَقْنَا الْإِنْسَانَ فِي أَحْسَنِ تَقْوِيمٍ - القران الكريم

@MastanKhan @jamahir @Valar. @Areesh @Black_cats @M. Sarmad @waz @SQ8

salam guys , it occured to me some hours back, ofcourse only by the grace of Allah Swt , that the Quranic expression 'Insaan' mentioned as "men" in the o.p does not mean a man/men , rather any directly guidable creature or may i say both men and women? Now correct me if I'm wrong, because, had that been the case , what does rajul (singular) or rijaal (plural) means then ?

Don't these words specifically refer to the male gender ?

There's no need jumping at my throat with the 14 hundred saintly history argument and how after all these years only I managed to "decipher" the term Insaan when in fact Iam not alone -------.

So what could have been the possible reason/s for fabricating the meaning of insaan and plenty others ? For this one may be its the Patriarchal bias among the muslim priesthood?
Insaan in arabic---human in english---.

Can be a woman, a child, a man, a girl, a boy---.

PMA produces gentleman

Then how they become psychopaths later
All sorts of shady characters make it into intelligence. Hope you realize that 2/3 of the manpower in ISI is civilian. The issue is that military should never be brought into politics. It's just not a good mix. Unfortunately we don't learn our lessons thus the insistence on #2 harbay against civilian politicians etc. Can't justify that any which way.

You are addressing a flock of sheep, one jumps in the pond, rest blindly follow. Most of these guys if given the amount of budget the rescue dept receives, relatively speaking, will simply give up to provide any servuxes to nation like that election commission saga but qatar was alright .

Windy bro what's up with this comparison of Apple vs oranges ? Obviously the cabinet , the this and that of everything and even the might army chief gonna take cover rather block the whole area to get to his office every time , while the majority civvies don't enjoy any such privilege . So who to blame for the security situation ? These guys cant thumb every thing bad down on the civilians and always get away with billions every year showing zero to lil progress . Besides, forcing us to listen how they are doing a tremendous job 24/7 on every news channel.

Do you see any other govt department indulging in such a constant attention seeking campaign or is allowed the funds by the govt to super impose theirselves on the national television.?

Last edited:
All sorts of shady characters make it into intelligence. Hope you realize that 2/3 of the manpower in ISI is civilian. The issue is that military should never be brought into politics. It's just not a good mix. Unfortunately we don't learn our lessons thus the insistence on #2 harbay against civilian politicians etc. Can't justify that any which way.

Foreign policy isn't delivering? It's civilian fault.

Wapda isnt performing , it's civilians fault

Nab isn't, it's civilian fault

P.i.a ? Civilian fault

Anf ? Civilian fault

Coast guard? Civilian fault

National public service comssion ? Civilian fault

Sui gas? Civilian fault

cpec authority? Civilian fault

Border management ? Civilian fault
And the list goes on and on

Why don't you guys do us all a favour by even going to the extent of replacing the subservient engineers and other professionals with men in uniform altogether so we can atleast see deliverance for once?

You are addressing a flock of sheep, one jumps in the pond, rest blindly follow. Most of these guys if even hear a shell explode in vicinity, they will hide under a bed for a week.

Is that why children who belong to PTI families are being kidnapped?

So brave yaar

It's not just the Army leadership that is corrupt and rotten, our entire system is
Why single out Army for really bad bashing then?

Because they are the ones in charge creating all this havoc in the country. Been doing it since 1947.

Also other institutions arent working because military has trampled all over them for years.

no,
because I have interacted with them personally.

A gentleman doesn't have to say that he is a gentleman, unlike these PMA guys, who rub their GC status in everyone's faces, and look down upon civilians like they are somehow inferior.

I can tell you with honesty that if you talk to these junior officers majority of their IQ level is extremely low. They have a tunneled view on world affairs and wouldnt be able to speak on anything meaningful. For them everything is raw and mossad sazish.

Last edited:
I can tell you with honesty that if you talk to these junior officers majority of their IQ level is extremely low. They have a tunneled view on world affairs and wouldnt be able to speak on anything meaningful. For them everything is raw and mossad sazish.

Gwadar gonna be “China’s Bahrain” vrooo

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom