What's new

I want to be PM of Pakistan: Malala Yousafzai

exactly sir,
after reading her book, I AM MALALA anyone can say that she is another stooge !!
Now mark my words....soon she will start doing some social work and her pictures will be in all the newspapers both nationally and internationally. Also she would start talking in favour of Pakistan so as to fool people of Pakistan. I would recommend people of Pakistan to watch out...

We, the Indian people, are going to support Malala. Mostly. Wish her all the best. :angel:

She is not a Bhutto or a Sharif she got no chance :D

Viva la dynasty
with USA at her back, she will become PM of Pakistan.
She has other options too, I'll let the pic do the talking :angel:
B1M0gzfIQAEzDjJ.jpg

Now mark my words....soon she will start doing some social work and her pictures will be in all the newspapers both nationally and internationally. Also she would start talking in favour of Pakistan so as to fool people of Pakistan. I would recommend people of Pakistan to watch out...

and some liberals & NGO's will support her portraying her to be the only ray of hope for Pakistan !!

on what basis mate ??
She is well educated. She is supporter of democracy,secularism. knows ground realities in Pakistan. She suffered from extremism. If she gets power she will end extremism in your country. wouldn't that be great for Pakistan?

I said mostly. She will learn better. :angel: So you support her being the PM too. Nice. :tup:
Nah man i was only looking after your interests ;) and if she has a Nobel award she has to be right already, No? Something you Indians always love to consider-------"If you are approved by the West you can't be wrong" You as an Indian have committed blasphemy(according to western standards) for saying "mostly" :lol:.

We, the Indian people, are going to support Malala. Mostly. Wish her all the best. :angel:
Sure go ahead by that time we would be given choice of Mariyam,Bilawal and Malala :D

She is well educated. She is supporter of democracy,secularism. knows ground realities in Pakistan. She suffered from extremism. If she gets power she will end extremism in your country. wouldn't that be great for Pakistan?
Bilawal said a lot of things do i see change in Sindh no he had to backdown its easy talking the talk but everyone chickens put when they have to walk the walk

Back
Top Bottom