What's new

I want to be PM of Pakistan: Malala Yousafzai

Why Not even a single Pakistani Member is in support and all are against Malala.

She is educated, speaks good English, well travelled, knows politics at world level, a Nobel laureate, no dynasty strings, no corruption cases ........ .......:pakistan:

What else is Pakistanis looking for ??? :azn:

Tell her to stay where she lives study eat and make money from..
We are not some goats where who ever wants to rule when ever they want specially who come from west.

Imran khan and bilawal is way better choice if this is criterea u suggesting.

having good education or speaking english does not make a person a capable leader.a leader needs to have a special set of skills A SPARK a person who can see the importance of cultural and religious values..a person who can have an in depth understanding of our society a leader who could think and plan 50 years ahead..a leader who could solve problem in depth......right now i don't see any leader capable of doing such thing

We are not some goats where who ever wants to rule when ever they want specially who come from west.

Imran khan and bilawal is way better choice if this is criterea u suggesting.
What other Moral and Political qualities these two gentlemen have other than being brought up in west.

a leader who could solve problem in depth......right now i don't see any leader capable of doing such thing
Can you point out any thing wrong with Malala which makes her unfit to be a PM of any country ?

Yes she will be the pm and bilawal would be the president...imagine where would Pakistan be.

Can't be any worse than the current lot. Anyway Pakistan has a powerful failsafe in place. Traitors can only go so far.

Both Bhutto and Sharif were from Kingdoms or its like Gandhi Dynasty first to capture power and their families follow them till date ?
Totally like Ghandi dynasty they are born with a silver spoon no matter how incompetent they are they will be imposed on this country they have the resources to work in this system in which you require a significant investment and connection to win an election

In a great western design, she is a prime minister of Pakistan and once she is PM, you already know what services she would offer to her owners. But I bet, she be a good pet.

Yes I want to become the queen of England.

I am actually fearing for Arshad Khan. Saw him on BBC home page yesterday. Watch the space, he might be made into another Malala by western media and vested interests. A "poor" Pakistani boy, lack of education, child labour, bla bla bla. No one will talk about how its Pakistan who made him famous.

Why Not even a single Pakistani Member is in support and all are against Malala.

She is educated, speaks good English, well travelled, knows politics at world level, a Nobel laureate, no dynasty strings, no corruption cases ........ .......:pakistan:

What else is Pakistanis looking for ??? :azn:
And why the heck all Indians and Western world supporting her????
we all know how faithful she is to this land and also know her interests.

And why the heck all Indians and Western world supporting her????
we all know how faithful she is to this land and also know her interests.
WOW, How the hell one can check the faithfulness of people. :cheesy:

Nawaz Modi ka Yaar, Nawaz's kids in London, Zardari in Dubai, Imran investing in off shore companies, Musharaf living abroad, all retired Generals in Europe and Canada. .... ..... :p:

But about Malala every Pakistani has the same opinion that she is not a Patriot :D

Back
Top Bottom