What's new

I want to be PM of Pakistan: Malala Yousafzai

Why don't you vote for me?
1. I could end interest based banking system. Sood is haram a war against Allah. Will introduce a new system of fixed currency vs current currency.
2. Will introduce a system where every person will automatically pay tax. Nothing to file and nothing to hide.
3. Will strengthen council system instead of provincial system.
4. Will reduce the size of army but will increase the size of police system(No more external direct threat only prox wars)
5. Will increase the export and instead of import.
6. Will introduce a budget which would be spent from saving instead taking loans to fill the gap.( Save first then spend no more assumption based budgets)

List of ideas i have is very long. I have solution for every thing try me :p:

Vote For Me :victory::victory::victory:

Last edited:
she got noble prize, western education, western developed country life. it's more tha enough prize for that bullet.
she left pakistan when the country needed famous people here. she could have come back soon after complete recovery.

1. I could end interest based banking system. Sood is haram a war against Allah. Will introduce a news system of fixed currency vs current currency.
2. Will introduce a system where every person will automatically pay tax. Nothing to file and nothing to hide.
4. Will reduce the size of army but will increase the size of police system(No more external direct threat only prox wars)
6. Will introduce a budget which would be spent from saving instead taking loans to fill the gap.( Safe first then spend no more assumption based budgets)

your last name is not BHUTTO or SHAREEF, hence no vote for you :D

1. I could end interest based banking system. Sood is haram a war against Allah. Will introduce a news system of fixed currency vs current currency.
6. Will introduce a budget which would be spent from saving instead taking loans to fill the gap.( Safe first then spend no more assumption based budgets)

my vote is with you. hope you also make an excellent agriculture organization to increase crops which we import.
explore mineral resources.
hang corrupts.

point no. 1 totally agreed
All other points are ok except for point 4
Why would you reduce the size of army?

first she should focus on her education, then try her luck..

The problem with us is if one person start doing some thing, he start earning then whole country try to follow him and this disturb the balance. This problem is also with the agriculture sector. Agriculture need to be divided into different sectors area wise. People should produce what is needed. We are way behind in hybrid technology to get peak production of the crops. This area need to be explored my majority of farmers.
my vote is with you. hope you also make an excellent agriculture organization to increase crops which we import.
explore mineral resources.
hang corrupts.

The problem with us is if one person start doing some thing, he start earning then whole country try to follow him and this disturb the balance. This problem is also with the agriculture sector. Agriculture need to be divided into different sectors area wise. People should produce what is needed. We are way behind in hybrid technology to get peak production of the crops. This area need to be explored my majority of farmers.
that's what i meant too. we are not utilizing our full potential. we import tea when we can export it too in future.

An American stooge to serve the western interests no thanks.

Right, it was all part of the CIA plan, a homosexual bearded buffoon will shoot innocent child on her way to school in the head, and then Americans will plant her in Pakistan as prime minister

point no. 1 totally agreed
All other points are ok except for point 4
Why would you reduce the size of army?
why is china reducing its army size when there is imminent threat from USA?
We need to change according to the situation. We need to be more technologically advanced and be up to date with the current scenario. Soldiers spending time in garrison is a waste of money. Even on borders we need to take different measures. Just seal all the borders and increase police force who do random checking can make Pakistan a terror free country. A direct threat of war is over after nuclear assets. Even in worst case scenario keep your police upto the level of army so they can fight when needed. Army should only be used to do certain jobs which are imminent to national security.

Back
Top Bottom