What's new

I want to be PM of Pakistan: Malala Yousafzai

I don't know what is the problem with us. We prefer to choose those thing which are imported. List of our leaders been those who been under the influence of other countries. I told this long time ago about Malala. Even Imran Khan is working for British interest. Nawaz for US n Saudia . PPP will work who ever will pay them more. Rest of the leaders are same as well. JI is for army. MQM for India n UK. Only person I know is the khota reri wala MPA who have not been out side of this country.

If pakistanis are smart, they will chose her to represent them on international fora.

She can be a good advertisement for Pakistan.

Not happening. Running a country is not a joke. Anyone can stand up and say anything. It doesn't mean they are eligible and/or qualified.

As i recall you ppl called your PM Nawaz also same.. I don't know how come USA can make so many stooges in Pakistan????

Shame on you, Keep some request for that poor girl..

Pakistan is looking for some one who can
1. Abuse west day and night for all problem, Even if they don't get potty they will blame USA
2. Abuse India for no reason.
3. support Military Mulla alliance
4. Support ISIS and Taliban..

If she contest for CM or PM in India, I will vote for her.

Take her in and stop blaming us for your imaginary problems. It is funny how the Indians are now going to decide for Pakistani voters who is a good leader for them. Just mind your own business. Why did you Indians vote for Modi the killer if you love peace so much?

Last edited:
Take her in and stop blaming us for your imaginary problems. It is funny how the Indians are now going to decide for Pakistani voters who is a good leader for them. Just mind your own business. Why did you Indians vote for Modi the killer if you love peace so much?

Send her to us, we will take care of her. I am ashamed that My country India has no assylum policy. We should always give asylum to such good people..

She is not a Bhutto or a Sharif she got no chance :D

Viva la dynasty

Both Bhutto and Sharif were from Kingdoms or its like Gandhi Dynasty first to capture power and their families follow them till date ?

with USA at her back, she will become PM of Pakistan.

I for one want her to show us all, what she can do for Pakistan.In order for people to accept her she should become a leader, mother figure for this nation, and have good agenda ,promote reforms, And always before her self should be country and its people interest first. If all this she can do sure i will vote for her better then all politician.

she has been groomed by the west and lets be honest the politicians have been coming to power because of the west. NRO??

Tell her to stay where she lives study eat and make money from..
We are not some goats where who ever wants to rule when ever they want specially who come from west.

Why Not even a single Pakistani Member is in support and all are against Malala.

She is educated, speaks good English, well travelled, knows politics at world level, a Nobel laureate, no dynasty strings, no corruption cases ........ .......:pakistan:

What else is Pakistanis looking for ??? :azn:
Imran khan and bilawal is way better choice if this is criterea u suggesting.

Back
Top Bottom