What's new

I hope Trump bans Pakistani visas: Imran Khan

We see all the aspirants of US-visa, are criticising IK, but they should learn that dignity has more value than few dollars...

Last edited:
Traitors will go to Dubai, Uk etc.....I m wondering how this statement can be justified? Thats so stupid and needles statement...No politician of any country came up with such remarks...
I dont think there is any other way to answer the situation. Lets suppose Trump bans Pakistani. What options will be left for us ? What american visas are bringing good for our country anyway ?

We see a all the aspirants of USA, are mindlessly and disgracefully criticising IK, but they should learn that dignity has more value than few dollars...

No, bro...Pakistanis just can't allow US to ban us without resisting....Sane locals and Foreigners are opposing it...US federal court has stopped it...This is wrong and stupid order of Trump...By the grace of Allah, Pakistani Americans will remain unaffected from it...

IK shouldn't give useless emotional statement...He needs to bring his own kids to Pakistan to work for country before lecturing us...Pakistanis have every right to go wherever they want and no one can restrict that...

ITS OUR FUKIN RIGHT...

This needs to be taken into the context he is talking about. He wants Pakistanis to focus on their own country. This can only happen when leadership is from Pakistan, by Pakistan and for Pakistan, fully ingrained into our society with ZERO liabilities outside Pakistan. Where does Nora, Zardari and Altaf stand?

What brain drain ?????????????? First of all build facilities where great and advance minds can work and evolve more !!!!!!!! Then make sure u pay them lot of money and hell lot of respect!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Do u want all of those great Doctors to work in Punjab ????? lol just look at health facilities condition there , Rats running around every where ! Third class (not register) and harmful stunts scandal just came out from Punjab , Lahore!! I am 1000% sure same is the case all over Pakistan.
What IK did in KPK , only building Police < is that enough ???? What PTI's Govt did for HD , how many institutions which are offering advance nursing courses and IT , etc etc
Some times IK just hurts lot. I am sad to say this.

This needs to be taken into the context he is talking about. He wants Pakistanis to focus on their own country. This can only happen when leadership is from Pakistan, by Pakistan and for Pakistan, fully ingrained into our society with ZERO liabilities outside Pakistan. Where does Nora, Zardari and Altaf stand?

I will say lets build infrastructure first on merit then overseas Pakistanis will come on their own...We won't need any ban...

How can overseas Pakistanis can be invited/come and show their full potential when there is no merit? They are succeeded in US because Americans provided them opportunities

Last edited:
No, bro...Pakistanis just can't allow US to ban us without resisting....Sane locals and Foreigners are opposing it...US federal court has stopped it...This is wrong and stupid order of Trump...By the grace of Allah, Pakistani Americans will remain unaffected from it...

IK shouldn't give useless emotional statement...He needs to bring his own kids to Pakistan to work for country before lecturing us...Pakistanis have every right to go wherever they want and no one can restrict that...

ITS OUR FUKIN RIGHT...
The day people will learn the value of dignity, they will agree with IK and they won't try to be "sane" but respectful.
But of course, the one who has spent hours standing in queues outside the embassy of USA how can he agree with IK bro ?
I hope Pakistanis could learn from an Iranian actress who's film has been nominated for oscars.

ITS OUR FUKIN RIGHT...

My Pakistani friend is worried about his parents who have green cards. They have to travel to Pakistan and he is not sure if it is safe. F this shit, we can't let this bastard get away with it.

The day people will learn the value of dignity, they will agree with IK and they won't try to be "sane" but respectful.
But of course, the one who has spent hours standing in queues outside the embassy of USA how can he agree with IK bro ?
I hope Pakistanis could learn from an Iranian actress who's film has been nominated for oscars.

There is uproar everywhere...What do you think the countries who got banned...Did they really want that? No....

Indians will love that to happen...Which by grace of Allah won't occur...

My Pakistani friend is worried about his parents who have green cards. They have to travel to Pakistan and he is not sure if it is safe. F this shit, we can't let this bastard get away with it.

I hope you guys resist this...US federal court already stepped in...Thats nice for a while...

There is uproar everywhere...What do you think the countries who got banned...Did they really want that? No....

Indians will love that to happen...Which by grace of Allah won't occur...
IK's statement tells USA that we damn care and Pakistan can do much better without USA. After sanctions Pakistan developed missiles and JF-17s, and India developed in IT when a lot NRI returned to India from USA during the economic crunch.
Pakistan does not need USA while USA needs Pakistan to play games in South Asia and Afghanistan.
But as I said, the US visa aspirants won't understand that.. and there is a large number of them..whether they get US visa or not, their aspirations shouldn't be hurt by IK's statement and this is coming from a Pakistan, who is US citizen too.

Regards,

Let's see what Allama said
3.GIF

Last edited:
Issue is not that Trump puts ban on immigration from certain countries. Issue is if this 'seems-like' working, I wonder what other absurdities he will do next, costly absurdities. A guy with a loaded gun is always dangerous and him being a crowd entertaining clown does not offer any relief.

Back
Top Bottom