What's new

I hate my girlfriend, because i love my car.

^^^Nice car.

(Do you have a car turntable in your garage? If so, wow! )

Once you have driven a Porsche , any Porsche , you would not want to drive any other car , they run like "malai" (cream) so smoothe and so effortless ........ Porsche Boxster is an affordable roadster in North America , you can pick a used 2005 boxster for less than $20K and have fun of your life

Just changed my car a month back. Sold my 2005 se saloon AT and got the new corolla 1.6 gli AT.

Once you have driven a Porsche , any Porsche , you would not want to drive any other car , they run like "malai" (cream) so smoothe and so effortless ........ Porsche Boxster is an affordable roadster in North America , you can pick a used 2005 boxster for less than $20K and have fun of your life

Porsches are all about fun driving dynamics, not about smoothness or effortlessness. (Early Boxsters have a lot of problems, particularly engines and electrics.)

For "smooth and effortless", nobody beats Lexus.

Alfas are extremely beautiful cars but be sure as they are notoriously bad for electrical problems.

and turbos/turbo wastegates that go bad after a few years

Alfas are okay but def. not high on my list.

as for Porsches -- well unless youre gonna get a GT3 or a Carerra GT those cars are best left at the hands of old retired folks who play golf and are experiencing mid-life crisis. You'd have to be an idiot to pay anywhere close to 100 grand on a car when you could get a semi-used BMW //M5 and smoke the crap out of it (and be in more luxury).

again - personal opinion.

I did drive a Cayenne Turbo once.....too bad it was raining so i couldnt really get on it.

Dont go for tha alfa the company is in ruins but no problem our own M&M are in the race to buy it then buy one

and turbos/turbo wastegates that go bad after a few years

Alfas are okay but def. not high on my list.

as for Porsches -- well unless youre gonna get a GT3 or a Carerra GT those cars are best left at the hands of old retired folks who play golf and are experiencing mid-life crisis. You'd have to be an idiot to pay anywhere close to 100 grand on a car when you could get a semi-used BMW //M5 and smoke the crap out of it (and be in more luxury).

again - personal opinion.

I did drive a Cayenne Turbo once.....too bad it was raining so i couldnt really get on it.

Agreed , too bad i cant by a Porsche right now :D - A fried had an alfa and used to go on about how bad its electronics were.
I had a 2002-03 Audi A4 1.8L - last year - friends at uni still went crazy even if it was old as hell. German cars are THE best ones out there specially audis.

My dream car is a Nissan GT-R 35 , faster than Audi-R-8 / Porcshe GT-3 but cheaper than both.

Thanks!

That is my highway cruiser; I have a few other cars to suit different purposes. :D

Whats it , a Lexus ? What other cars you have?

Back
Top Bottom