What's new

I am Assistant Director ISI, Usama Shaheed

They made it public, im surprised. Personnel, equipment, departments of ISI are usually never revealed.I think they want to bring awareness of sacrifices in public as well as send a message across the border.

Its not an easy life, there is no sleep routine, no meal breaks, drivers officers assets all work as one.
Me too, as long as it does not jeopardise any ongoing or future clandestine operations then perhaps we should be informed about the ultimate sacrifice these brave sons of the soil have made.Kudos Sarge.

My condolences. All soldiers who lay down their lives for their nation are selfless and deserve our respect.

What's the authenticity of this letter/diary page? Don't get me wrong but certain people(with hidden agendas) have a habit of writing such material on victim/shaheed/hero's behalf to emotionally appeal to masses. I witnessed such idiocy firsthand, a few years back a friend mine received such a sms and within an hour i received similar one with reference to another shaheed. While I am not saying we shouldn't honor our martyrs, but faking such things create doubts even when the things are legit.

hahaha isi director assistant wah wah APP LOGGOOON KO KUCH BHI YAQEEN NAHIN AYA NA SIRS G ,,,, I know nahin ayaa taabhhii tu dartay hain app se app kaay puranaay retired loog hum nain kuch bataya tu you will kill us ...because shia will not let it happen it willl be his life on STAKE TOO NOW ,,,,he is no more under cover ...agaaar utni dair main app khaaa gaay unko tu ,,,, koi app kaay batanain wallaa na raha about shia ....

oorrr agaaar kooiiiii raahhhh gaya tu he will not dare to tell you .....who shaheeeddd here ???? if this is for ME ....

agaar app nain nahin likhaaa tu ,,,,itni bardi gaali a shaheed and shia who is non-muslim ,,,,,,,,try him for being MUSLIM ...you KNOW HOW TO CHECK IT ? all three sides isko HOW MUCH RELIGION he/she knows ...bilkul app kay peechaay peechaayyy .........maslaa yee hai kaay yee bilkul merray sath beethaa hua haiu machine iskay kia iski puri nasaal kay pass hootii hai PAGAL YA CHURSI YA WHAT EVER HE SAYS ABOUT ME ARE NOT LIKE ME ,,,,,,,

hahaha isi director assistant wah wah APP LOGGOOON KO KUCH BHI YAQEEN NAHIN AYA NA SIRS G ,,,, I know nahin ayaa taabhhii tu dartay hain app se app kaay puranaay retired loog hum nain kuch bataya tu you will kill us ...because shia will not let it happen it willl be his life on STAKE TOO NOW ,,,,he is no more under cover ...agaaar utni dair main app khaaa gaay unko tu ,,,, koi app kaay batanain wallaa na raha about shia ....

oorrr agaaar kooiiiii raahhhh gaya tu he will not dare to tell you .....who shaheeeddd here ???? if this is for ME ....

agaar app nain nahin likhaaa tu ,,,,itni bardi gaali a shaheed and shia who is non-muslim ,,,,,,,,try him for being MUSLIM ...you KNOW HOW TO CHECK IT ? all three sides isko HOW MUCH RELIGION he/she knows ...bilkul app kay peechaay peechaayyy .........maslaa yee hai kaay yee bilkul merray sath beethaa hua haiu machine iskay kia iski puri nasaal kay pass hootii hai PAGAL YA CHURSI YA WHAT EVER HE SAYS ABOUT ME ARE NOT LIKE ME ,,,,,,,
Are you for real? You are not even making any sense.

kiassaaay APP KO YAQEEN DILAAY KOI ,,,acha app kissi ko MUSLIM KAISAY BANATAIN HAIN ,,,,,,??? please try him/her like that peehlaaay 6 phir thoorii se namaz phhiir thoorraa sa QURAN ,,,agaar koi gaaliaan nikaalaay tu ???? oddh ya khawarjiii ??? agar koi muslim kahay or na niklaaay tu ,, MUNAFIQ not kafir (kafir) is non-beliver telling yes me is non-muslim ,,,,,,,,or 1 who creats new religion is called ??? Munafiq ki hi saray aam phaansiee sazaa .......your religion tu jo app ko batatay hain shias is DAJJAL sahi any 1 else is wrong chahaay wo tahir ul qadri hi kioon na hoo means he is an other hidden odh in APP LOG ,,,,,, try to proove the theory before disliking this message

g g g SHIA URF HINDU URF CHEW URF SHIT is SHAHEED ? if this post was for me ....thats what i mean actually
u stopped me their...thats why i thought ,,this 1 is for me to read ..........TRY SO CALLED DR TAHIR UL QADRI ......behind you let me check your MUSLIM first up .........please do not hasitate otherwise he will hide too in any safe area ......and the 1 you will find in his tappuu will be a smalll level shia

and only will be their because 1 he will be gurantted his life and money OLD THEORY ALREADY IN MO VIES OR TV PLAYS MADE BY APP LOOG LIKE HITLER LET ME SAY BECAUSE things like these are on AIR these DAYs

إِنَّا للهِ وَإِنَّـا إِلَيْهِ رَاجِعونَ

Proud of you.

mutlaab AOL and on many other places they r showing help your self hindus jews protestents and shias as ISI and s is mentioned is only 1 thing is sitting behind and that is SHIT IN REAL PICK UP 1 and news are all yours some people their are letting it happen they r getting or showing their awareness ,

hehehe i was sutre only shias r sitting here at this time OR THE HIDDEN ONES BECAUSE NO REAL NEWS CANT GET TO YOU ALREADY GAVE MY ADDRESS is it with you or shias changed it ,,,,cheat of trainned tomandos as american or indian even their countries do not recognize them when they r caught ...how dare they crossed your border were you sleeping all your made drama

Trumpho was open jew look what they r trying to DO ,,,,,,,,,clinton again or who ever will come might not be the real one NOW JUST A DUMMY OF HIM?HER ALONG HER FAMILY ....oldest theory NOW because you have showed them in olden dAYS ....app KISSI KO JANTAY HAIN ZATI TOOR PEEYYYYY .......SUCH KIND OF ARTICLES MEANS SOME THING FOR Country to check or spread awareness ...even FATHERS i n their churchjes were caught alonmg hobbits aged a trainned tomandoo was carrying him in her arms ...but the soldiers by then were to aware NOW they do not eat these cheats ....so infront of civilians they showed them how to discovered a HOBBIT including a churches so called father

Sir i am putting full stop maybe i forgot the waayyy it means to me new sentence starting after full stop or commaas other wise will take a lot of space ...... IN old days their was no director in ISI it was just your wing TRAINNED ARMY people WHO WAS TOO BRILLIANT TO BE IN REGULAR ARMY .........hahaha have you send shais in their country own to train sikhs .....they will be giving you greatest of news then .......

though they do not seems like or wear any UNIFORMS after they were in ISI ....i know this theory till MACHINE CAME ON ME IT WAS 2001 ..........do you have any know about machine ??? in 2001 ..........no SIRS G .......1 of your MAj sahab ytold me about shia gardi and told me let me check thisd MACHINE AND CONFIRM IT , it is still here on me they r gathering what ever they can ...i have heard it run very slow on brilliant people or BIG HUMAN BEINGS BUT ME ...and if you are confirmed about shia then WHO WILL TELL ABOUT SHIAS IN YOUR DEPARTMENT OTHER THEN YOU PEOPLE ....without knowing nothing can be and will be done ............they will go on you like every 1 else including ME or any 1 else who starts on shias openly THATS THEIR HIDING PLACE

It's an Honor Sir!!! May Allah Almighty grant you highest place in JANNAH...:pakistan:PAKISTAN PAYINDABAD PAK AFWAJ ZINDABAD

Sirs G ... EIK tu jaab app bhai keehttaay hain means a gaalii app loog kissi ko bhai kahain means no yaqeen still .......ISI kay Director sahab ki shakaal IMRAN HASHMII se tu nahin milti yaa ....yee pick hi us actor of indian ki hai ....duain tu app ki yaqeenan chahain tu servival hai .........english tu app kay is SHIT ko yaqeenan ati ho gi who is hidding next to me in flat number 875-b model town lhr lda flats ....and salik was a name of a Christian .....LOLZ shais or jews or hindus kay trainned tomandos yaqeen nahin anain deetay naan G tu phir kissi civilians ko kaisaay ayy ga SIRS G ......

hahaha civilians working for ISI ...cool sirs g ...every civilian is your informer already ........app loog knows BETTER about your theory HAHAHA civilians working for I SI HAHAHA pehlee dafa sunaa hai yee lateefaa bhi ......yaqeen keejaay ga civilians ko pata hi kia hootttaaa hai duniyyaaan kahaan basti hai

first previllage of every civilians JIN PE MADHAAB NA KARTA HO jews ka ya HINDUS ka ....they knows the respect of wearing wardi .....PHIR TU MAIN BHI HOON CIVILIAN was missfit for ARMY KIND OF TOUGH LIFE AND KICKED OUT TO BE A CIVILIAN .........they r good for nothing kind of people humarraay zamanaain main tu

APP KAAY BIG BOSS KAY AS PASS KOI SHIA HO GAA WHO GOT HIM AS A VERY MASHOOR *** PASS so made his copy with all his styles as holly wood hero ...try any sylver styles movie at least HE speaks LIKE OUR BIG BOSS yee khabaar sahi hai tu phir ?? IMRAN HASMI is like ISI director yee bhi such hai TU

Back
Top Bottom