What's new

Husain Haqqani to Pakistan: Stop competing with India and start focusing on our own welfare

sure, Hindu extremists, just like qaeda and ISIS :rolleyes:.

YUP, all terrorist cousins, belonging to the most fukked up university of terrorism, some graduated from the Islamic course and the rest, from the Hinduism course. And they left the school to go kill according to their religions. In fact, these are inhumane barbaric terrorists, the scum of the earth, which should be removed by full force. But Indians have them in the power.....so how do you clean up the mess? You can't if Hindus stay quiet about their "favorite terrorists" and bitch about others. The terrorism needs to be called out by all humans. Let's start with you:

Do you denounce mass murders of Muslims and Christians done by Hindu extremists from the BJP, Shiv Sena and RSS?

You opened my eyes today. The rich country of Pakistan where rivers of milk flows will buy the Russian planes, then the French ones. There wont be any planes in the world for us to buy.

Let me ask you a question, I want to make sure I am talking to a real human, not a BJP or RSS propagandist. Let's see how many of you denounce terrorism being conducted by the Hindu extremists. So far, none of you answer this so that means you support terrorism by your own "favorite Hindu terrorists". But let's try:

Do you denounce mass murders of Muslims and Christians done by Hindu extremists from the BJP, Shiv Sena and RSS?

sure, Hindu extremists, just like qaeda and ISIS :rolleyes:

look, you can continue to feel better about India's many problems if you want, but Pakistan is still the bin laden country for the world.

The more Pakistan compete with India, the better is for India. A game that Pakistan will loose and with it its resources to put into more productive ventures.

You opened my eyes today. The rich country of Pakistan where rivers of milk flows will buy the Russian planes, then the French ones. There wont be any planes in the world for us to buy.

Oh wait, we can buy cheap Chinese planes which the Chinese themselves dont use. And get some more donated to us! Now thats a plan!
Ask your soldiers, when they get struck by bombs or rockets, the last thing on their minds is which plane hit them or how much did it cost.

The more Pakistan compete with India, the better is for India. A game that Pakistan will loose and with it its resources to put into more productive ventures.
If they compete with India in education and development then It's good for them but sadly they are competing in defense related purchases.

Oh wait, we can buy cheap Chinese planes which the Chinese themselves dont use. And get some more donated to us! Now thats a plan!

Chinese consider pakistan as their test ground.They sell fighter when the same not in their inventory.They will dump coal based power plant machinery according to CPEC agreement , when china itself get rid of coal based plant by 2030.

I have a humble Mauritian background currently in India. I move back and forth b/w two of my motherlands :)
Say it This way kid"I am a humble Indian-Mauritian who's parents moved to Mauritius now I am back to India"

:rofl: :rofl: :omghaha: :omghaha: yea....the WHOLE world thinks about us. The voices come to your head all day long, people whisper....I'd suggest letting your mother know about this so she can take you to a doctor's to treat this fake imagination and grandiosity. The US wants $$$$ so PLEASE buy more weapons and give us some of our money back :tup:

The Russians think about you SO much that they are negotiating selling the top line fighters to Pakistan when they've been your ONLY ally for the past 70 years :rofl: :enjoy:

The French officially hate you. They've decided, the second they cut the Rafale deal, they'll never say no to anyone (Pakistan in this regards) and if you buy their shiit, great, if you don't, they won't care either and will do business with Pakistan!!!

Sri Lanka and Nepal, your other two immediate neighbors hate you just as much. In fact, a couple of days ago, there were mass protests in Nepal against the Indian inter-mingling with their internal matters

All this bullshiiit about "Economic Prosperity", where was this till 1995? When people were depressed in India and the movie was the only 3 hours where they weren't frustrated. Then came along the great warrior from America, called the Bill Clinton and he changed India's destiny from Ditch to a Ladder. You should put his picture above Nehru and Gandhi out of respect and real work.
First give 600 MILLION people BATHROOMS and Tooth Brushes and Water to clean their rears after taking a shiit (literally), THEN come back here and preach the economic property bullshiit!!! How do you be grandiose and have powerful imagination when 600 MILLION people in your country don't have basic sanitary facilities!!!!??? Beyond me!
Your Reply reflects the mentality of you people:hitwall:..after getting your a$$s kicked many time you still believe in brotherly relation, where the brother country will never go against your interest...but my friend the world is very different here only interest is given priority ad the countries make and break their relation as per their intrest. Now apply this logic and you will get the answer for all the examples you have quoted.

Your Reply reflects the mentality of you people:hitwall:..after getting your a$$s kicked many time you still believe in brotherly relation, where the brother country will never go against your interest...but my friend the world is very different here only interest is given priority ad the countries make and break their relation as per their intrest. Now apply this logic and you will get the answer for all the examples you have quoted.

Before we continue to discuss, I want to make sure that I am talking to a civilized person and not a Hindu fanatic supporting terrorism inside India where Hindu fanatics kill Muslims and Christians in hundreds of thousands of numbers over many decades, so please answer me:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom