What's new

Hundreds of Vietnamese women are kidnapped to China every year. This organization brings them back.

stop telling meaningless explanation here. This advertment existed in China. It is disclosed that in China, too mamy unedcated people, who can make joke like this.

So why Vietnamese hates Chinese.

You're judgement is clouded.

The advert existed, I'm not saying it didn't. What I'm talking about is that Vietnamese media thought the advert was real.

If the people behind Vietnamese media weren't so stupid then perhaps your embarrassment would have been avoided.

I'm sure many Chinese thought it was even more funny that Vietnamese media thought it was real.

vietnamese hate chinese bcause they are filled with jealousy and envy....natural for a poor 3rd world people....

DeludedDelit there's no need for that. Vietnamese hate Chinese because of disagreements in the South China Seas. China started defending her territory and this upset Vietnamese because they felt they couldn't occupy China's territory anymore.

Last edited:
vietnamese hate chinese bcause they are filled with jealousy and envy....natural for a poor 3rd world people....

Chinese is brainwashed, arrogant and uneducated. Is a reaseon. China is develping country now.

Chinese is brainwashed, arrogant and uneducated. Is a reaseon. China is develping country now.

arrogant, perhaps. Uneducated? LMAO. China produces the most PHDs in the world and the 2nd most research papers in the world (#1 if we only consider physical sciences and engineering; US produces more psychology, arts and literature papers).

Looks to me as if Vietnam is suffering from Stockholm syndrome....first it was USA and now China. Viets love USA now..I rest my case

But very importantly, I must stress that China is different from other "developing" countries. Anybody with a single brain cell can work that out. Like name another developing country that has an academic institution (or two) in the Times top 50.

Peking University overtook University of Tokyo this year.

World University Rankings | Times Higher Education (THE)

And Tsinghua is also within the top 50. Institutions within the top 50 can be considered "elite" cream of the crop universities in the entire world.

In fact, name another developing country or NIC with an academic institution ranked top 100. You can't because it doesn't exist. Actually I didn't see many European countries there which are considered developed. Italy is notorious for their shit tier academia.

Last edited:
China is a developing country yes. But Chinese contribute to a lot of "American" research.

See link:
Google Scholar Metrics

arrogant, perhaps. Uneducated? LMAO. China produces the most PHDs in the world and the 2nd most research papers in the world (#1 if we only consider physical sciences and engineering; US produces more psychology, arts and literature papers).

USA computing Olympiad

USA Computing Olympiad

Look at all those "Americans"!

Looks to me as if Vietnam is suffering from Stockholm syndrome....first it was USA and now China. Viets love USA now..I rest my case

But very importantly, I must stress that China is different from other "developing" countries. Anybody with a single brain cell can work that out. Like name another developing country that has an academic institution (or two) in the Times top 50.

Peking University overtook University of Tokyo this year.

World University Rankings | Times Higher Education (THE)

And Tsinghua is also within the top 50. Institutions within the top 50 can be considered "elite" cream of the crop universities in the entire world.

In fact, name another developing country or NIC with an academic institution ranked top 100. You can't because it doesn't exist. Actually I didn't see many European countries there which are considered developed. Italy is notorious for their shit tier academia.

China is developing country based on this data in 2012 this is poverty in China.

Live less than $1.25 a day 11.8% (157 million)
Live less than $2 a day 27.2% (362 million)
Live less than $2.5 a day 36.5% (486 million)
Live less than $4 a day 58% (772 million)
Live less than $5 a day 67.8% (902 million)
:wave:

China is developing country based on this data in 2012 this is poverty in Chia.

Well to be more precise China is an NIC (newly industrialised country), but you can call that developing if you want. And yet it does very well in the Olympics (unlike India), has universities in the top 50 worldwide (unlike any other developing countries, who don't even have institutions in the top 100), has an actual subway and high speed rail (unlike Vietnam), has a functioning space program (unlike other developing countries and NICs), and importantly American scientific journals are dominated by Chinese.

But yeah China is developing

China is developing country based on this data in 2012 this is poverty in China.

How much do you spend each day?

How much do you spend each day?

Parking fee for car at office 60 K VND/day.
Benzin 50 K
Breakfast 40 K
Lunch 40 K
Coffee 30 K
cigarette 20 K

I paid daily from my cash is around is 240 K, there is more than 11 US$ per day.

- Dinner at home, internet, mobile phone fee... etc is subsided by my parent.

Parking fee for car at office 60 K VND/day.
Benzin 50 K
Breakfast 40 K
Lunch 40 K
Coffee 30 K
cigarette 20 K

I paid daily from my cash is around is 240 K, there is more than 11 US$ per day.

- Dinner at home, internet, mobile phone fee... etc is subsided by my parent.
11 US $ per day == 66 RMB per day, total cost 1980 RMB one month ... and that not including living fee, internet fee, mobile phone fee. If u r living in China, such condition can consider as the poor level not as good as u living in Vietnam.

Im earning 10,000+ RMB as an engineer per month, one of my bro earning 20,000+ RMB in some China bank ... the least earning what i knew around my ppl is 4,000+ RMB per month, we still didn't think it's good, although i already earned a 140m2 house but now i rent a 60m2 apartment cost 1,300 RMB per month ... The China living cost not like ur thought in Vietnam, higher cost in China.

Last edited:
11 US $ per day == 66 RMB per day, total cost 1980 RMB one month ... and that not including living fee, internet fee, mobile phone fee. If u r living in China, such condition can consider as the poor level not as good as u living in Vietnam.

Im earning 10,000+ RMB as an engineer per month, one of my bro earning 20,000+ RMB in some China bank ... the least earning what i knew around my ppl is 4,000+ RMB per month, we still didn't think it's good, although i already earned a 140m2 house but now i rent a 60m2 apartment cost 1,300 RMB per month ... The China living cost not like ur thought in Vietnam, higher cost in China.

I said that China is developing country, GDP per capita is lower than S Korea and Japan. Vietnam after 20 year opened eco relation to the world, GDP per capita is higher than 2,000 US$. it is no bad.

I have to pay income tax yearly for 230 mill VND, my salary is around 1,000 US$ per month. There is not included other bonus or additional solary for the "month of 13". My friend who works for bank in Vietnam, he has received also monthly payment, is double than me.

Not deny that in Vietnam, I'm still poor in comparison with my friend who has a good job, or to other people in the region.

I said that China is developing country, GDP per capita is lower than S Korea and Japan. Vietnam after 20 year opened eco relation to the world, GDP per capita is higher than 2,000 US$. it is no bad.

I have to pay income tax yearly for 230 mill VND, my salary is around 1,000 US$ per month. There is not included other bonus or additional solary for the "month of 13". My friend who works for bank in Vietnam, he has received also monthly payment, is double than me.

Not deny that in Vietnam, I'm still poor in comparison with my friend who has a good job, or to other people in the region.
1.4bil Chinese GDP per capita is 4 timex Vietnamese ... and u still believe above poor data ? lol, really a big gap between both nations.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom