What's new

Hundreds of Vietnamese women are kidnapped to China every year. This organization brings them back.

dichoi you should be wary of believing any Vietnamese news websites. I find that a lot of Vietnamese news websites are lowbrow: sensationalist and attention whoring exaggerations. They never do their research properly.

It is existed in China, is truth. check it.

Dichoi as somebody has already pointed out to you, it was a satirical post. The fact that Vietnamese media picked it up without realising it was satire is actually embarrassing.

he has admitted that this is existed in Taobao.com in China. Media Vietnam has right to report to Vietnamese people about this with the pic is captured from China internet. This is true. Your countryman has also said that there is for fun of Chinese netizen in China. Read my comment posted to answer him.

he has admitted that this is existed in Taobao.com in China. Media Vietnam has right to report to Vietnamese people about this with the pic is captured from China internet. This is true. Your countryman has also said that there is for fun of Chinese netizen in China. Read my comment posted to answer him.

It's satire. Do you understand what that means? You and Vietnamese media and other Vietnamese people really thought they were for sale, when actually it was a joke.

The gendercide in China and India has created gender imbalance where there are only 80 females per 100 males in many regions of these countries. In Indian Punjab and Haryana the poor Bihari girls are being trafficked and sold to single rich males. Both these countries will see high rates of prostitution, homosexuality, male violence and trafficking in females.

It's satire. Do you understand what that means? You and Vietnamese media and other Vietnamese people really thought they were for sale, when actually it was a joke.

It is disclosed mentality of Chinese. Chinese culture with confucian lecture is joke too. Do you understand what does it mean ?

It is disclosed mentality of Chinese. Chinese culture with confucian lecture is joke.

Um okay well that was rather rude.

But do you understand that it was a joke, and Vietnamese media thought it was real? And many Vietnamese such as yourself who can't even understand satire (or read Chinese) thought it was real too?

You need to be wary of Vietnamese media because it's full of wrong information and poorly researched. I think the people behind it are incompetent at their jobs.

Um okay well that was rather rude.

But do you understand that it was a joke, and Vietnamese media thought it was real? And many Vietnamese such as yourself who can't even understand satire (or read Chinese) thought it was real too?

You need to be wary of Vietnamese media because it's full of wrong information and poorly researched. I think the people behind it are incompetent at their jobs.

You can not derail the nature of matter here. Chinese made a advertising for sell Vietnamese woman in China. Vietnamese media has right to report it for Vietnamese people.

the guy who started this thread is banned, let this be a message to any who insult the chinese overlords

You can not derail the nature of matter here. Chinese made a advertising for sell Vietnamese woman in China. Vietnamese media has right to report it for Vietnamese people.

Both Chinese and Vietnamese know this thing. I don't think it is problem of Chinese-Vietnamese marriage. The problem is if some of this kind marriage are based on love.

I suppose both in China and Vietnam, when a man get marry to a girl, he would send betrothal presents or money to the girl's family. This is elegent tradition, if the young couple love each other.

>Chinese makes joke advert
>Vietnamese media doesn't understand satire reports it as real
>People laugh at Vietnamese

If the people behind Vietnamese media weren't so stupid then perhaps your embarrassment would have been avoided.

Last edited:
>Chinese makes joke advert
>Vietnamese media reports it as real
>People laugh at Vietnamese

stop telling meaningless explanation here. This advertment existed in China. It is disclosed that in China, too mamy unedcated people, who can make joke like this.

So why Vietnamese hates Chinese.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom