What's new

Hundreds of Vietnamese women are kidnapped to China every year. This organization brings them back.

Stop fighting. Communism is to blame here. Communism and dictatorship! Stop giving them the power to control your lives!

So. We could ban the departure to China for all young woman from Vietnam to China. I do think so. This dictatorship VCP's is useless to protect their people.

Last edited:
Pathetic to blame Chinese for the Vietnamese men kidnap their own women to sell them in China to Chinese as their wife. The Vietnamese sold their kidnap women to make couple thousand dollar in China are the one to blame, they are the criminal out to make money even if they have to sell their own mother for couple of dollar.

In internet China, Chinese under rule of CPC, Chinese can openly sell Vietnamese women . This new is reported by media in Vietnam.

Mạng mua sắm Trung Quốc rao bán cô dâu Việt Nam

trang-mang-trung-quoc-rao-ban-co-dau-viet-voi-gia-1500-usd-53-.5026.jpg

After going through this thread, I'm asking myself, what did I just read!

When Vietnam can improve their economy not poor like today & not much poor than China, such Vietnamese wife business naturally will stop ... u can't stop ppl when they dislike their poor home, they prefer for higher living conditions ... U.S is too far but China so close to Vietnam, at other side of Sino-Vietnam border.

The only troulble between Vietnam and China, it's the POOR for these Vietnamese woman/girl living in Northern mountains. Some members try to troll China kidnapped these Vietnamese girls, just ask ur country/government how to help these local poor ppl ? How to get rid of the POOR in their hometown ?

Last edited:
I can assure you this is banned, Taobao.com do not allow any illegal trade. This picture is just trolling for fun.

Is just for fun ? so why Vietnamese hates Chinese.

I think that it is disclosed the mentality of Chinese under rule of CPC. sorry. confucian lecture and economy rise does helped nothing.

This is getting too wordy so I'm just going to focus on the main points.

1. I don't care if that was exclusionary because if you're not Chinese or Vietnamese (by ethnicity, heritage, culture identity etc) then it's really not your place to be posting on an issue that doesn't even concern you, especially by taking sides.
Wrong. If an Asian robs another Asian, a white man can speak up or even intervene.

If an Asian country invades another Asian country, like how Imperial Japan invaded China and occupied Manchuria, guess who intervened and saved China from an even worse fate ?

It just comes off as a gross display of selfish power. Like it's obnoxious to try to impose your own views when you're not even Chinese or Vietnamese, without even letting either groups share their opinions, since those are the people that are involved. If you were not Chinese / Vietnamese you can still post your views but don't act like you're dictating from a position of authority. And then if you really cared about the welfare of Vietnamese women then why aren't you actually helping or doing anything about it? It just comes across as if you don't really care, but just took it as an opportunity to spew out anti-Chinese vitriol.
Never mind the absurdity of your argument, I am Vietnamese.

When Vietnam can improve their economy not poor like today & not much poor than China, such Vietnamese wife business naturally will stop ...
Good...So what we are seeing from the Chinese is that the rich have the right to abuse the poor simply because there are poor people.

Pathetic to blame Chinese for the Vietnamese men kidnap their own women to sell them in China to Chinese as their wife. The Vietnamese sold their kidnap women to make couple thousand dollar in China are the one to blame, they are the criminal out to make money even if they have to sell their own mother for couple of dollar.
Of course the Chinese men shares the blame. They offered money, then they reap the rewards of someone else's criminality. No one forced these Chinese men to buy women, right ?

Sigh, there are no one care why this happen? How they are kidnapped to China? Are they easily kidnapped by foreigners and easily taken outside of Vietnam? If true, I think you people just live in a horrible conditions. Are you blame China for having too many single men? To find the execuses for your failure to bring hope to these people?

You just can offer 40k to buy a Vietnamese woman in the open market in Vietnam! Tell me how this happen?

Do you know how many cases for marriage swindle of Vietnamese women happened in China?

Do you know how many Vietnamese prostitutes of illegal immigrants in the border city of Guangxi in China?

You people just can't resolve this kind of things for your unique thinking patterns. Too many excuses for yourself and divert attentions for others problems don't cover your incapability and don't even mention and praise these 'organizations'.

Poverty and hopelessness determined.

Intermarriage between Viet and Han exists since dinosaur age and not starts since yesterday. No matter of whatever is involved: money or not, love or just arranged, poor or rich, kidnapping or stealing brides. Even if Vietnam becomes rich and powerful in the future, desperate Chinese men will try everything to catch a Viet girl.

That is it.

What I want to say is, actually it is not worth discussing the matter. Because it's like the sun going up and down every day until it explodes in a supernova, erasing all lives on this planet.

Good...So what we are seeing from the Chinese is that the rich have the right to abuse the poor simply because there are poor people.
LOL ... I didn't say rich man has the right in China. The poor Vietnamese into China it's as same as Mexican smuggle into U.S crossing ur desert border, both have the same purpose. If Vietnam government can improve local living conditions and make local get rid of poor, i believe such Vietnamese wife case won't happen again in Vietnam, as @Viet said maybe the case get changed in future Chinese man will try everything to marry a good Vietnamese girl as wife ... ... just right now Vietnam not rich yet.

As a Vietnamese, why u don't return Vietnam to help ur bros & sisters, to contribute ur support in the local ? U r an expert, @gambit :azn:

Last edited:
Wrong. If an Asian robs another Asian, a white man can speak up or even intervene.

If an Asian country invades another Asian country, like how Imperial Japan invaded China and occupied Manchuria, guess who intervened and saved China from an even worse fate ?

Of course the Chinese men shares the blame. They offered money, then they reap the rewards of someone else's criminality. No one forced these Chinese men to buy women, right ?
Blame the Chinese for buy Vietnamese women in the open will not stop Vietnamese men from stop kidnap their own women for sell isn't it, Chinese did't point their gun at Vietnamese men forcefully kidnap Vietnamese women to sell to the Chinese, aren't they? If the Vietnamese men stop kidnap their own women then the Chinese will likely come to Vietnam and order their wife. Problem all lay on the vietmamese men not to abduct their own women for, the crime will be stop. Chinese they have the money, they sure will find other alternative to get them self a wife.

Blame the Chinese for buy Vietnamese women in the open will not stop Vietnamese men from stop kidnap their own women for sell isn't it, Chinese did't point their gun at Vietnamese men forcefully kidnap Vietnamese women to sell to the Chinese, aren't they? If the Vietnamese men stop kidnap their own women then the Chinese will likely come to Vietnam and order their wife. Problem all lay on the vietmamese men not to abduct their own women for, the crime will be stop. Chinese they have the money, they sure will find other alternative to get them self a wife.
Gambit is only blaming the consumer and not the seller in this case because they are Chinese.

Gambit is only blaming the consumer and not the seller in this case because they are Chinese.
Wrong. I am, and have been, saying both parties are with EQUAL moral guilt and should be of EQUAL legal penalties. It is you guys who have been trying to downplay the immoralities of the Chinese men who bought these abducted women.

In this thread, it was done by equating drug deals between consenting adults, never mind there is a 3rd party who is the real victim. Then it was about non-Asians should not speak of Asian issues, which is racist in its face.

No that analogy is silly. First of all you're confusing internet discourse with tangible situations.

For instance, in a discussion, someone from Brazil has no business dictating that their opinion is the truth on this very issue, and that everybody should listen to him. They should be discussing their own national issues like gang crime and drugs in Brazil, because they are going to be more knowledgeable and might even have experience on such issues. It's not their place to act like some self-righteous arbiter on something that doesn't even have anything to do with them. Yes they can comment if they want, but nobody is really going to take them seriously because they are not even from either country in the topic (China or Vietnam), or have any relation to those countries by ethnicity, heritage or identity.

By contrast, in a tangible situation, if you see someone who got punched in the face, you can intervene. It's not like "oh, this man is German, I am not German so I should not intervene". I think you are easily confused.

Well since you didn't put a Vietnam flag I thought you were just some self-righteous pompous "me me me" White American deciding for other ethnicities what the "truth of the matter" is, and that's a common theme when a White interacts with a non-White.

Gambit your reasoning skills are poor. Whether Chinese or Vietnamese, rich people in those countries tend to mistreat people that are poorer than them. Workers in both those countries have much less rights than in the West, and are often taken advantage of. Like many people have already established, those kidnappers are most likely Vietnamese. The fact you seem to be pinning complete blame on the Chinese shows how selfish and petty-minded you are.

Like I said, the fact you seem to be emphasising and exaggerating the Chinese, while ignoring the Vietnamese on this issue is astoundingly repugnant; when in fact the legal burden is on the kidnappers. It shows how selfish and petty-minded you are. I'm surprised if anybody takes anything you post seriously since you're so childish and petty in your thinking. You have these dangerous biases that cloud your judgement.

Wrong. I am, and have been, saying both parties are with EQUAL moral guilt and should be of EQUAL legal penalties. It is you guys who have been trying to downplay the immoralities of the Chinese men who bought these abducted women.

In this thread, it was done by equating drug deals between consenting adults, never mind there is a 3rd party who is the real victim. Then it was about non-Asians should not speak of Asian issues, which is racist in its face.

While they might have been "downplaying" any immoralities of the Chinese husbands, you have been completely ignoring the immoralities of the Vietnamese kidnappers.

In internet China, Chinese under rule of CPC, Chinese can openly sell Vietnamese women . This new is reported by media in Vietnam.

trang-mang-trung-quoc-rao-ban-co-dau-viet-voi-gia-1500-usd-53-.5026.jpg

dichoi you should be wary of believing any Vietnamese news websites. I find that a lot of Vietnamese news websites are lowbrow: sensationalist and attention whoring exaggerations. They never do their research properly.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom