What's new

Why Are There No Slums in China?

I don't know anyone else. But niggers are absolutely free in China. niggers can go anywhere in China. You said 'because the government hid them from foreign eyes'. But niggers completely ignore Chinese police(Because Chinese police do not have guns.). And there will be no punishment. niggers even attacked the Chinese police station. There are still no niggers punished.

So it's just that niggers are absolutely free in China. You may believe that white people are not free in China. Okay.

Don't have to answer your stupid comments. Keep the silly thoughts to yourself.
I asked a simple question. Is it so hard to reply? Your refusal to reply,says a lot about your hypocrisy. It proves that China isn't all that you're trying to portray it as. Or else,you'd have stayed there. You or your parents. Cold Canada of Western lying capitalists can't be compared with the freedom and happiness of the PRC,can it?

Another example

the Chinese tend to be individualistic and anarchistic, which is precisely why their culture encourages the opposite.

Our Western gods, on the other hand, are like us.

That is why the Chinese have a quality that we narcissistic Barbarians trained in the culture of dissimulation have lost: the ability to feel shame.

I asked a simple question. Is it so hard to reply? Your refusal to reply,says a lot about your hypocrisy. It proves that China isn't all that you're trying to portray it as. Or else,you'd have stayed there. You or your parents. Cold Canada of Western lying capitalists can't be compared with the freedom and happiness of the PRC,can it?
Stop talking nonsense.

Actually it is. It is very hard to emigrate to China. China probably has the hardest immigration policy in the world, much harder than US.

Nope China doesn't have slums. Are there some poorer areas? Sure you can find them in any first world country too. I lived in China for many years and there are no slums where there is no sewage system, electricity, internet etc

I ask a simple question which he can't reply and he goes nuts,shouting and ranting! 😂

@Hamartia Antidote @Get Ya Wig Split @gambit

All I did was ask why he doesn't move from Canada to the PRC,since he constantly portrays it as the ideal country...and he went ballistic!

View attachment 939450

So what about the slums?

View attachment 939451

These are not slums, they are "城中村".

You should be able to tell from the video that these are old houses waiting to be demolished. Many of the houses are clearly unoccupied.

You can see what Wikipedia has to say about "城中村". Also you should understand from the actions of these anti-Chinese bloggers who use "城中村" to pass off as a slum the fact that there really are no slums in China. Otherwise these bloggers would surely find real slums.

It is because there are massive transient worker dorm.

I ask a simple question which he can't reply and he goes nuts,shouting and ranting! 😂

@Hamartia Antidote @Get Ya Wig Split @gambit

All I did was ask why he doesn't move from Canada to the PRC,since he constantly portrays it as the ideal country...and he went ballistic!
That is because he is just here to troll US, not because he believes in China.

There are two reasons to emigrate...

1. Where you are at is simply too terrible to live. Anywhere else, even if you just heard of it, must be better. Canada is not like that. Canada is still very nice and probably among the nicest country and society in the world.​
2. That 'other' country is simply too attractive to ignore. While much of this is perception, it is valid to you and you can ignore anyone else's opinion. Helen Mirren, grand dame of the theater and the big screen, became US citizen. Steve Hilton (Fox News) was reasonably wealthy and politically prominent in Britain before he became US citizen. Neither of them was 'oppressed' or living in poverty before they came to the US. There are plenty like Mirren and Hilton who chose to become US citizens even though they had no observable reasons as to why they would abandon their birth countries and chose America.​

Our troll here fits neither. Could be because he is just a teenager still under his parents' custody and pretending to be an adult on the internet. But if he is serious enough about China, he would have made all efforts to live in China, perhaps even have cosmetic surgeries to look Chinese. But I doubt that he is anything more than a troll.

That is because he is just here to troll US, not because he believes in China.

There are two reasons to emigrate...

1. Where you are at is simply too terrible to live. Anywhere else, even if you just heard of it, must be better. Canada is not like that. Canada is still very nice and probably among the nicest country and society in the world.​
2. That 'other' country is simply too attractive to ignore. While much of this is perception, it is valid to you and you can ignore anyone else's opinion. Helen Mirren, grand dame of the theater and the big screen, became US citizen. Steve Hilton (Fox News) was reasonably wealthy and politically prominent in Britain before he became US citizen. Neither of them was 'oppressed' or living in poverty before they came to the US. There are plenty like Mirren and Hilton who chose to become US citizens even though they had no observable reasons as to why they would abandon their birth countries and chose America.​

Our troll here fits neither. Could be because he is just a teenager still under his parents' custody and pretending to be an adult on the internet. But if he is serious enough about China, he would have made all efforts to live in China, perhaps even have cosmetic surgeries to look Chinese. But I doubt that he is anything more than a troll.
Why don't you white wannabe Vietnamese dumb old fart get lost and go live on another planet, what the fk do you think you **** have the right to ask me to live in which part of the world ?

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom