What's new

Hun Sen praise China and blames USA

Yahaha,I sometimes pass by the forum that set up by Chinese in Vietnam.
Their recent post of Viet capital.View attachment 266993 View attachment 266994
Why those people stay in Viet dont think Vietnamese look good?o_O
What forum, mind post a link? That picture has nothing to the look. Poor Vietnamese in flooding season due to poor city management, that is all about.

Yahaha,I sometimes pass by the forum that set up by Chinese in Vietnam.
Their recent post of Viet capital.View attachment 266993 View attachment 266994
Why those people stay in Viet dont think Vietnamese look good?o_O

What is happed in China in raining season ?

1882e5a1cd844b37b9a984c1a32ba3be.jpg

o_nhiem_moi_truong10.jpg

What forum, mind post a link? That picture has nothing to the look. Poor Vietnamese in flooding season due to poor city management, that is all about.
Sorry,I cant give u,there have been so much viets in that forum.
What is happed in China in raining season ?

1882e5a1cd844b37b9a984c1a32ba3be.jpg

o_nhiem_moi_truong10.jpg
Nope,You'd like to choose carefully,but I just casually drag the viet's capital photo,in the forum's front page.A Chinese is complaining about it.

Our rain season,u can imagine,I havent found what I posted last time.
I search here.
雨季.jpg
psbCAV7UR02.jpg
(Wuhan old district)

Attachments

• psbCA132ULU.jpg
    psbCA132ULU.jpg
    232 KB · Views: 14
  • psbCAEOU9KZ.jpg
    psbCAEOU9KZ.jpg
    253.5 KB · Views: 7
  • psbCAM21RYO.jpg
    psbCAM21RYO.jpg
    177 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:
Sorry,I cant give u,there have been so much viets in that forum.

Nope,You'd like to choose carefully,but I just casually drag the viet's capital photo,in the forum's front page.A Chinese is complaining about it.

Our rain season,u can imagine,I havent found what I posted last time.
I advise you to stick with racial ethnic differences. If you choose to duscuss society issues I am sure Chinese has more for Vietnamese to bash because China is big, and big = more issues. And China is still developing country, just slightly ahead than Vietnam therefore many issues still remain.

In case, you dont know Vietnam poverty rate is less than China.

I advise you to stick with racial ethnic differences. If you choose to duscuss society issues I am sure Chinese has more for Vietnamese to bash because China is big, and big = more issues. And China is still developing country, just slightly developed than Vietnam therefore many issues still remain.

In case, you dont know Vietnam poverty rate is less than China.
I wasnt posting society issues,thx.
I just dragged pics from other Chinese,it's enough to stop ur propaganda?
Many people have travelled in Vietnam,they know what truely viets r like.

※I‘m sorry,that pics r posted by Vietnamese..I found her other threads.She posted a lot of terrible scenery in Thành phố Hồ Chí Minh.I just saw the 1# page,in the following there r Chinese comforts her....:hitwall:
Oh,f**k.I havent visited that forum for a long time,why there r that much Vietnamese...

Last edited:
I wasnt posting society issues,thx.
I just dragged pics from other Chinese,it's enough to stop ur propaganda?
Many people have travelled in Vietnam,they know what truely viets r like.
What was my propaganda? I have been talking about ethnic different. What you mean by truely Viet? Those pictures I posted are Vietnamese beauties compare with Chinese beauties. I did post pictures of beautiful Chinese, right?

What was my propaganda? I have been talking about ethnic different. What you mean by truely Viet? Those pictures I posted are Vietnamese beauties compare with Chinese beauties. I did post pictures of beautiful Chinese, right?
呵呵.
This girl even cant be compared with beauty(♂) in my class.
There r many viet girls in that forum,they post their photos there..Let me see:what:
……………………………………
:o:You must be blind,have u stayed in Vietnam for a long time?
Although they used PS a lot,but...never like what u post.

Last edited:
※I‘m sorry,that pics r posted by Vietnamese..I found her other threads.She posted a lot of terrible scenery in Thành phố Hồ Chí Minh.I just saw the 1# page,in the following there r Chinese comforts her....:hitwall:
Oh,f**k.I havent visited that forum for a long time,why there r that much Vietnamese...
Vietnam is poor country, of course it is not up to the West standard even I am Vietnamese and when I went to Vietnam cities, not only dirties, poor hygiene, and people are uncivilized and chaos compare with U.S.. That is similar how I look at China and Chinese too, more barbaric, bad behavior than Vietnamese which I dont want to talk about.

However, I understand one thing. Vietnam was country endure so many wars and the country just got some peace for development. It will take centuries for Vietnam to catch up the west. Had I not come to the west I will be just like any Vietnamese there. And that does not make Vietnamese women less attractive, once the economy leverage, they will have more time to care for their appearance.

Vietnam is poor country, of course it is not up to the West standard even I am Vietnamese and when I went to Vietnam cities, not only dirties, poor hygiene, and people are uncivilized and chaos compare with U.S.. That is similar how I look at China and Chinese too, more barbaric, bad behavior than Vietnamese which I dont want to talk about.

However, I understand one thing. Vietnam was country endure so many wars and the country just got some peace for development. It will take centuries for Vietnam to catch up the west. Had I not come to the west I will be just like any Vietnamese there. And that does not make Vietnamese women less attractive, once the economy leverage, they will have more time to care for their appearance.

I guess you have not been robbed by the blacks or you manage to cowardly stay away swaggering at night.

Also you are blind at the rampant graffiti and urine at USA slump.

You wont find a slump in China.

China has proven you wrong that decades and not centuries is what it takes to play catch up. Or you never heard of Singapore, which is already more richer than USA.

Ya,I saw the thread there,someone said the basis of Vietnam is better than S.Korea but VCP destroyed it.
Yes or no?
Why should woman often care for their appearances?If man do,it's okay.Or it's unfair.
:what:I havent posted enough?Should I move her thread to this place?

I guess you have not been robbed by the blacks or you manage to cowardly stay away swaggering at night.

China has proven you wrong that decades and not centuries is what it takes to play catch up. Or you never heard of Singapore, which is already more richer than USA.

A country with $7k per cap a year expect higher living standard than U.S., you are out of your mind. Google for poor Chinese.

Speaking about Singapore, you Singaporian were on e colony of the West. You're small tiny little island, much easier to manage than large U.S. with multi ethnic racial. If you compare number billionaire your little island no match. U.S. Is a super power, what are you, a little island after all amd speak about superiority? If the U.S. has desire to make you Singapore as slaves , you will be slaves.

Ya,I saw the thread there,someone said the basis of Vietnam is better than S.Korea but VCP destroyed it.
Yes or no?
Why should woman often care for their appearances?If man do,it's okay.Or it's unfair.
:what:I havent posted enough?Should I move her thread to this place?
No idea what you trying to argue. If you want to talk about social issue, go ahaed and post it im sure the Viet will retaliate with more social issues in China.

A country with $7k per cap a year expect higher living standard than U.S., you are out of your mind. Google for poor Chinese.

Speaking about Singapore, you Singaporian were on e colony of the West. You're small tiny little island, much easier to manage than large U.S. with multi ethnic racial. If you compare number billionaire your little island no match. U.S. Is a super power, what are you, a little island after all amd speak about superiority? If the U.S. has desire to make you Singapore as slaves , you will be slaves.

Someone who glorify the slum of rape incest drug and murder vs clean and neat East Asian street.

There is only shit inside his head and nothing else.

Someone who glorify the slum of rape incest drug and murder vs clean and neat East Asian street.

There is only shit inside his head and nothing else.
Are you talking about Singapore or China? I assume youre talking about China vs U.S.? A developing country vs developed country? You idiot out of your mind.

No idea what you trying to argue. If you want to talk about social issue, go ahaed and post it im sure the Viet will retaliate with more social issues in China.
Arent u saying that Vietnam is poor but better than China?
It's 2015 now,but Vietnam's capital is still that miserable,u think to find aged pics in China will make u feel better?
Many people living in China's impoverished county have posted many pics,I saw a lot.But things have changed.Except some few autonomous minority uncivilized county,many counties have become better,I dont think they look wrose than pics of viet's captial.

Last edited:
Are you talking about Singapore or China? I assume youre talking about China vs U.S.? A developing country vs developed country? You idiot out of your mind.

Only idiots are not able to see that USA slum dogs are having 20 kids with 20 women. You come and find such stud in East Asia.

Back
Top Bottom